• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Terraria as you've never seen it before

Anntimatter

Cultist
Welcome, Terrarians! Enjoy your stay in my worlds :)

Simple builds when I had zero skills

Animals:

Space exploration:

Art Exhibition:

All biomes floating islands:

Magic Builds:

Miscellaneous Builds

Terraria meets Portal : Adventure map

"The Universe" Adventure map

Last edited:

Unit One

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
So so very fun to watch. Such a lovely and creative world. That owl! The floating islands - the corruption one was my favorite. The heart rain clouds on the hallowed one. Just really fantastic, thanks for sharing. :dryadsmile:

SemiOne

Terrarian
Thanks for sharing your builds ann29111. You've made some absolutely amazing and lovely things. Keep it up! ~:passionate:

Top Bottom