Mobile Terraria bad for sanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teal

Eater of Worlds
A recent study by me found that players (me) trying to obtain souls of night/light are losing their sanity. One study claims that due to an overwhelming feeling of annoyance when spending hours in the corruption/hallow trying to get one is causing some players to go bat **** insane (me). Here is what totally real professor has to say on the matter. "After intensive study of the forums and the wiki it seems that these souls are extremely common for everyone but one player..." "So much so that players that spent the same amount of time looking for them underground in the corruption as this player did ended up with 18,291 souls whilst this player (me) ended up loosing the only one he had." This player commented "it's simply infuriating to rely on souls for farming bosses and crafting several items when I can rarely obtain them" More on this story when this player actually finds one...

How does one simply accomplish this?
Dig around 100 hallowed/corrupted stones, place them in hell. Making huge bridges with them usually works pretty well. Every enemy killed in a corrupted/hallowed area has a chance of dropping souls, regardless of where the mob comes from (Fire Bats are one easy way to grind em for once).

Do not farm in the crimson. It is much harder than farming the corruption.
A nice way to farm souls is to place bunny and goldfish statues, hook them up to a 1 second timer on a blood moon in the underground corruption.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom