Single Thread RP Terraria Good Vs. Bad Forum Roleplay

TforToe 💨

The Destroyer
Choose a character (NPC, Enemy, Boss, Custom Character, Animal, etc.)

Choose a side: Good/Bad (If you are to choose, I would have a character that best fits it, for example, an enemy for the Bad side, or an NPC for the good side)

Join a Biome (Village, Desert, Snow, Jungle, Glowing Caves, Caves, Crimson, Corruption, Ocean, Forest, Space, Floating Islands, Dungeon, Hallowed, Underworld)

These biomes are where you live, and serve as your "Base" for the roleplay.

Make your information and post it.

Story:
In a far alternate reality than our own, lied a small village, just beginning to get formed. Only a few houses had appeared, but quickly the villagers realized that none of them were alike. They started bickering, and joining sides; The good side, and the bad side. They waged an ongoing war on each other, taking every chance they could get at destroying the other side. The village split, with settlements being created everywhere; Space, Underground, Far into the hills, even in the Oceans. Monster and man joined sides, creating settlements in even the most despicable of places. The underworld, deep in holes in the corruption, far into the mountains of the crimson. More and more people joined this large battle over time, but the war raged ever on and on.

If there are any problems, tell me on my Profile.
Only one of the same boss can exist (Aside from the twins, in which case Retinazer and Spazmitism).
terraria-house-550x309.jpg

(Not my build—Google Image)

Eye Of Cthulhu - @TforToe 💨
Brain Of Cthulhu - @TforToe 💨
Random non-permanent roles - Anyone
World Blighter - @Green_Metaknight
Coban - @ethan2🥐
Orchamut - @Orchamut
Scarab - @Orchamut
Lunatic Cultist - @DiamondFire🪓
Yharim - @The Triangle God
Average Arc Titan from Destiny - @Rain Traffic
Calamitias Clone - @Eye Of Cthulhu 🌳

Last edited:

Choose a side: Good/Bad (If you are to choose, I would have a character that best fits it, for example, an enemy for the Bad side, or an NPC for the good side)

Join a Biome (Village, Desert, Snow, Jungle, Glowing Caves, Caves, Crimson, Corruption, Ocean, Forest, Space, Floating Islands, Dungeon, Hallowed, Underworld)

These biomes are where you live, and serve as your "Base" for the roleplay.

Make your information and post it.
Roleplay.

If there are any problems, tell me on my Profile.
Only one of the same boss can exist (Aside from the twins, in which case Retinazer and Spazmitism).
View attachment 438939
(Not my build—Google Image)
Are characters from Otherworld allowed? If so, are characters from Semi-AI generated Otherworld lore allowed?

Sure, as long as they are appropriate, and all the usual stuff. And also, as long as you're not stealing anyone else's OCs or Characters. Sure, go ahead.
Character: World Blighter
Side: Evil
Biome: Underworld
Text Color: #205020
Abilities: In Phase 1 he can do his "scary face move." It does a lot of damage so his opponent will probably want to dodge it if it's not on baby mode.
(To specify, big letters fall from the sky that spell "super scary".) He has another move called "really mean laser eyes" and it does a ton more damage.
His eyes glow red when he's about to use it, and then he shoots a big laser in the direction he's looking.
Other than the "really mean laser eyes" and the "scary face move", he also does a normal melee attack. It does decent damage, so it's best to avoid it if you can.
He only stands still when he does his "super scary face move" but other than that, he is a fast boi. He also does a charge attack where he runs at his enemy to do the melee attack.
In phase 2 he attacks with a few new moves.
He has his old reliable laser eyes and the scary face but he also fires these weird orbs from the palms of his hands and a big circle of death that chases his enemy around!
In phase 3 his laser eyes get bigger.
He also gets another move called the "big angry face attack" where he makes an angry face at his opponent, and he also has a move that causes the weird orbs to turn into death lasers.
Appearance: In phase 1, he looks like a really big, mean dude with a big scary face and stuff. In phase 2 he turns into "super big scary dude with big scary hands too,"
and in phase 3 he turns into "even more bigger scary dude with mega super scary hands" and gets even bigger laser eyes.

Death animation: When the World Blighter is defeated, he implodes, shrinking into a super tiny size and then disintegrating into dust.
The implosion is so powerful that it damages the screen and shakes the screen for a few seconds, making it seem like an earthquake.

Character: World Blighter
Side: Evil
Biome: Underworld
Text Color: #205020
Abilities: In Phase 1 he can do his "scary face move." It does a lot of damage so his opponent will probably want to dodge it if it's not on baby mode.
(To specify, big letters fall from the sky that spell "super scary".) He has another move called "really mean laser eyes" and it does a ton more damage.
His eyes glow red when he's about to use it, and then he shoots a big laser in the direction he's looking.
Other than the "really mean laser eyes" and the "scary face move", he also does a normal melee attack. It does decent damage, so it's best to avoid it if you can.
He only stands still when he does his "super scary face move" but other than that, he is a fast boi. He also does a charge attack where he runs at his enemy to do the melee attack.
In phase 2 he attacks with a few new moves.
He has his old reliable laser eyes and the scary face but he also fires these weird orbs from the palms of his hands and a big circle of death that chases his enemy around!
In phase 3 his laser eyes get bigger.
He also gets another move called the "big angry face attack" where he makes an angry face at his opponent, and he also has a move that causes the weird orbs to turn into death lasers.
Appearance: In phase 1, he looks like a really big, mean dude with a big scary face and stuff. In phase 2 he turns into "super big scary dude with big scary hands too,"
and in phase 3 he turns into "even more bigger scary dude with mega super scary hands" and gets even bigger laser eyes.

Death animation: When the World Blighter is defeated, he implodes, shrinking into a super tiny size and then disintegrating into dust.
The implosion is so powerful that it damages the screen and shakes the screen for a few seconds, making it seem like an earthquake.
Once more people join, you'll be able to start. I probably won't be involved, but it's possible if in my freetime i do.

Character: Average Arc Titan from Destiny

Side: Very very good like the one pound fish

Text style: Related to subclass (orange for solar, purple for void, cyan for arc, blue for stasis and green for strand)

Abillities: Prefers Thundercrash as super, pulse grenades, shoulder charges and using the dash ability he has got with guns and other weapons. He can also revive from the dead.

Biome: Orbit usually, mainly The Last City

Appearance: big man with huge clunky armour that is different coloured

Character: Average Arc Titan from Destiny

Side: Very very good like the one pound fish

Text style: Related to subclass (orange for solar, purple for void, cyan for arc, blue for stasis and green for strand)

Abillities: Prefers Thundercrash as super, pulse grenades, shoulder charges and using the dash ability he has got with guns and other weapons. He can also revive from the dead.

Biome: Orbit usually, mainly The Last City

Appearance: big man with huge clunky armour that is different coloured
Cool—Could you choose a Terraria biome and terraria skills (It is based in a terraria world).
All around cool character.

Character: Coban
Side: Nuetral
Text Style Example: I just like to explore.
Abilities: No special ability yet.
Biome: Usually chills in the snow, forest, jungle, or cavern biome.
Behavior: Wanders around. Appears to be a player.
Backstory: An orphaned child who enjoyed terraria, became a physics scientist, and was testing a way to enter video game worlds. It failed and he is trapped here.

Character: Coban
Side: Nuetral
Text Style Example: I just like to explore.
Abilities: No special ability yet.
Biome: Usually chills in the snow, forest, jungle, or cavern biome.
Behavior: Wanders around. Appears to be a player.
Backstory: An orphaned child who enjoyed terraria, became a physics scientist, and was testing a way to enter video game worlds. It failed and he is trapped here.
Interesting twist, that's a pretty cool idea!
Welcome aboard!

Ill tell you my things:
Calamitias Clone
(Boss)
Bad
Underworld, specifically the Brimstone crags
I also enjoy the Corruption.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom