Official Terraria-Based Toys Now Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah...basing the action figures on the animation that most people seemed to not like was probably not a great idea. But I'm guessing you guys were making them both at the same time.

Good afternoon, Terrarians!

As you may recall, we have hinted at a series of Terraria-based toys being in-development for a while within the Terraria Animated Series. Just in time for the Holiday Season, we would like to announce that the first wave of these toys will be available starting next week - and provide everyone with some further details around what we will have to offer as well as when and where you can buy them. First off, we’d like to share some thoughts from Redigit as well as Jazwares.

“We’ve listened to our fans and are excited to be working with Jazwares Inc. to bring them these Terraria products in the fall. Soon everyone will be able to collect all their favourite characters from the Terraria biomes,” said Andrew “Redigit” Spinks, President, Re-Logic and Creator of Terraria.

“We are excited to be partnering with Re-Logic to launch the Terraria toy line. Our goal is to engage and connect with gamers and teens to bring them their favourite virtual characters from the Terrarian world,” said Laura Zebersky, EVP of Global Sales and Licensing, Jazwares Inc.”

Below, you will find a comprehensive list of all that is currently available or coming soon. We will be adding to this page moving forward (we will let the Community know as we do) as new items become available. All of the available toys shown below can be purchased in Toys R’ Us stores and on Amazon (other locations may be added over time, and we will list these as they come on line) or by clicking any of the images in each toy section below – which will take you directly to an online store page for purchase. (NOTE: this feature is not currently active, but will be added ASAP)

kdcROYP.png

Terraria Character & Mob Action Figures
First up, we have a series of action figures representing the player character as well as some of the most iconic characters from the Terraria universe!

Each figure comes with a handful of accessories that will fit all of the available characters as well as an environmental item (crafting station, statue, etc) to help flesh out your very own Terrarian world.

These figures should be available next week at Toys R Us stores and on Amazon (additional locations will be added to this post as they come online). Once we have the necessary links, you will be able to buy online by simply clicking the figure you are interested in purchasing from the image gallery above – or check out the store links to our retail partners below.

kdcROYP.png

Terraria Plush Toys
For all of you fans of plush toys, we have not forgotten about you! If you have ever wanted your very own Eye of Cthulhu or Terrarian Bunny, then you are in luck. Below you will see our first set of Terraria Plush Toys that are available for purchase starting today!

We will also have two "Feature" Plush Toys available at launch: Eye of Cthulhu (which makes in-game sounds) and Skeletron Prime (complete with light-up eyes).

The plush toys should be available next week at Toys R Us stores and on Amazon (additional locations will be added to this post as they come online). Once we have the necessary links, you will be able to buy online by simply clicking the figure you are interested in purchasing from the image gallery above – or check out the store links to our retail partners below.

kdcROYP.png

Other Terraria Toys
We also have an array of other toys planned. Kicking off this section will be the Night's Edge Sword - for all of your real-world zombie vanquishing needs!

Our key partner in bringing these toys to the community is Jazwares, a company well-experienced in the development of gaming-related toys – including fellow sandbox game, Minecraft.

About Jazwares
Jazwares Inc, has established itself as a leader in the toy industry with its focus on creativity, innovation and function. They have secured the Master Toy License and content production rights for Terraria and will be launching the exclusive Terraria merchandise line this fall which will include action figures, plush and play sets.

kdcROYP.png

As requested, here are the Manufacturer Suggested Retail Prices for each item. MSRPs are intended to be guidance for retailers only and may or may not reflect the actual retail price at any given store. They should, however, serve as a good guide for the price range on a given item.
Single Pack Figure w/ Accessories - $8.99 each

World Collector’s Pack - $19.99

Nights Edge Sword - $14.99

Small Plush - $8.99 each

Feature Plush - $19.99 each

We will continue to update this page with further developments and as additional items become available - and we plan to eventually add a merchandise page to Terraria.org as well. We hope that the new Terraria toys provide a new way for our fans to enjoy the Terraria universe – and/or make a fantastic gift for the Terrarian in your life!

~The Re-Logic Team
The EoC and Prime plushies look awesome... Nights Edge--Powerful. Action Figures...Meh.

completely
Note : These pictures were posted before the thread updated and they originally had white in them so excuse me for the disgusting looking pictures, which I am not going to update, also thank you for the 20+ likes, it has been very helpful.

I like the idea of Terraria making further advances in the future or making their creations more likable and known, but these toys aren't the way they should go.
Terraria is a 2D game and it's hard to bring to life 3D versions of 2D things. Terraria did a good job on most of these toys, but they still are pretty different.
View attachment 9004 View attachment 9003 View attachment 9000 View attachment 9001
The Toys, the toys themselves are clever, but resemble the animations, which I did not like. The characters themselves are ok but the little pieces next to them look like 505Games just resprited them all. Which we can expect, because it is small, I get that, it is pixel, they can't do a perfect job. I feel like they should have just put all these characters in a pack and not make them "collectibles"
View attachment 8997 View attachment 8995 View attachment 8998
The Plushies, I like the plushies a lot more. They seem to be nice and fluffy and that you can cuddle with. However the only two I would probably like are the EOC Phase 2 and the Skeletron Prime. The other ones don't look appealing, however that's an opinion. I saw some people liking the bunny, which is pretty cute but I don't like the pixels on the side of it. I feel bad that have gotten such negative attention
View attachment 8996 View attachment 9007
The Fails, These two packs are ultimately the fails. The Sword has very terrible pixels but I appreciate them not using something stupid and rip-off minecraft swords or something like that. I just feel like the sword had a lot more potential. These figurines however are very.. Let me just say, The characters are failed just by the looks, and the eye looks very disturbing and awkward. The only part I like is the slime, despite it's simplicity.

I feel like Terraria did an OK job on the sprites and I applaud Cenx and Redigit for coming this far down the line. Thanks for this thread Loki!
I completely agree with what everyone is saying. The plushies look awesome but oh boy 2d sprites do not translate well into 3d. The sword looks well... eww and the toys are alright I kind of like them and the plushies look awesome all and all its not too bad hopefully they make better and new toys in the future.

Updated the OP with a spoilered list of countries and stores that we know of as of today. (Near the too of the post). Still working to get links for the images.

Will keep this list updated as locations are added! :)

Really? Just because of some first-try toys that half of the people already like enough didn't do the best, you say Terraria is dead. Come on, that's a bit extreme.

It's dead to me. But you have a point, it's been dead for some time now. More specifically since Re-Logic sold-out to those EA wannabes.

It's dead to me. But you have a point, it's been dead for some time now. More specifically since Re-Logic sold-out to those EA wannabes.

Sold out? I swear, nobody on the internet knows what selling out really means... selling out means you let somebody else control everything you do because you make money from it. Re-Logic by no means lets anybody control their every move. They just wanted to take a step into the toy industry... it is by no means dead, nor have they sold out.

Sold out? I swear, nobody on the internet knows what selling out really means... selling out means you let somebody else control everything you do because you make money from it. Re-Logic by no means lets anybody control their every move. They just wanted to take a step into the toy industry... it is by no means dead, nor have they sold out.
He was talking about 505games' console ports, he's part of the "Glorious PC master race" and he hates consoles

Sold out? I swear, nobody on the internet knows what selling out really means...selling out means you let somebody else control everything you do because you make money from it. Re-Logic by no means lets anybody control their every move. They just wanted to take a step into the toy industry... it is by no means dead, nor have they sold out.

Did it ever cross your fanboy mind that perhaps the reason why nobody seems to know that is because you actually don't know it? This conversation is over.

He was talking about 505games' console ports, he's part of the "Glorious PC master race" and he hates consoles

Half truth. The whole "PC master race" thing is a concept the console tards came up with as a way to accuse and discredit anyone with legitimate concerns or complaints regarding the console industry and how it affects the PC gaming market.

Did it ever cross your fanboy mind that perhaps the reason why nobody seems to know that is because you actually don't know it? This conversation is over.

Conversation is over? Oh no, this needs some expl- wait, wait. Hang on. "Fanboy mind?" Okay, me defending something makes me a fanboy? Alright XD. But anyway, they didn't sell out to anybody! And yes... I do know what it means.

Here, this is sited right from Wikipedia:
Selling out is the compromising of integrity, morality, authenticity or principles in exchange for personal gain, such as money. In terms of music or art, selling out is associated with attempts to tailor material to a mainstream or commercial audience; for example, a musician who alters his material to encompass a wider audience, and in turn generate greater revenue, may be labeled by fans who pre-date the change as a sellout.

Re-Logic in no way altered Terraria. They are just branching out! They also did not drop what made Terraria Terraria, at all.

And a hint of advise, don't go throwing around put-downs in an attempt to spark an argument.

Last edited:
I just bought the Goblin Tinkerer figure. :joy:

Unboxing soon, just taking notes on the box design for a full review i'll post soon.

I'll quickly say, it looks better in real life. :happy:

gobtinktoy01.jpg

Edit: Added picture.

Last edited:
Note : These pictures were posted before the thread updated and they originally had white in them so excuse me for the disgusting looking pictures, which I am not going to update, also thank you for the 20+ likes, it has been very helpful.

I like the idea of Terraria making further advances in the future or making their creations more likable and known, but these toys aren't the way they should go.
Terraria is a 2D game and it's hard to bring to life 3D versions of 2D things. Terraria did a good job on most of these toys, but they still are pretty different.
View attachment 9004 View attachment 9003 View attachment 9000 View attachment 9001
The Toys, the toys themselves are clever, but resemble the animations, which I did not like. The characters themselves are ok but the little pieces next to them look like 505Games just resprited them all. Which we can expect, because it is small, I get that, it is pixel, they can't do a perfect job. I feel like they should have just put all these characters in a pack and not make them "collectibles"
View attachment 8997 View attachment 8995 View attachment 8998
The Plushies, I like the plushies a lot more. They seem to be nice and fluffy and that you can cuddle with. However the only two I would probably like are the EOC Phase 2 and the Skeletron Prime. The other ones don't look appealing, however that's an opinion. I saw some people liking the bunny, which is pretty cute but I don't like the pixels on the side of it. I feel bad that have gotten such negative attention
View attachment 8996 View attachment 9007
The Fails, These two packs are ultimately the fails. The Sword has very terrible pixels but I appreciate them not using something stupid and rip-off minecraft swords or something like that. I just feel like the sword had a lot more potential. These figurines however are very.. Let me just say, The characters are failed just by the looks, and the eye looks very disturbing and awkward. The only part I like is the slime, despite it's simplicity.

I feel like Terraria did an OK job on the sprites and I applaud Cenx and Redigit for coming this far down the line. Thanks for this thread Loki!

I like the criticism! But I must say I actually liked the Nights Edge and World Collector's pack. The main reason is because they have nothing to do with Terraria The Animated Series (Which I like the animation of, but I feel it's perverted Terraria's brutality! In other words it's toooooo kid friendly)
P.S. I hope they make the Excalibur and Terrablade, I need to add to my sword collection =3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom