Terraria Celebrates 6 Years!

Safeman🌻

Community Manager
Staff member
Re-Logic
Hello Terrarians!

We are very excited to be celebrating the 6 year anniversary of Terraria today! It has been amazing to see both Terraria and the Terraria community grow. Your support is invaluable and we are looking forward to sharing Terraria updates and more ;) with you for years to come! Thanks :)

6yrsparty.png

Wild, crazy ride...Terraria continues to break the rules of what "should be" and I credit the leadership with having that vision and the hard working artists and coders for bringing it to life. It is a real honor to work alongside you every day and to be supported by such an amazing community such as we have.

Really looking forward to seeing even more in the years to come - feels like we have a long way to still! Thanks everyone! :)

Happy birthday to my favourite game and many thanks to the devs for keeping it awesome!

Also, do I see new items? The block on the left table seems new to me. Same for the womannequin having accessories and the stools next to the campfire.

Happy birthday to my favourite game and many thanks to the devs for keeping it awesome!

Also, do I see new items? The block on the left table seems new to me. Same for the mannequin having a shield and the stools next to the campfire.
The thing on the table looks like painted Stucco of some color, but I didn't even think about the accessories on the mannequin (there's a green dyed Band of Regen as well)! Good find!

WAIT! There's the fact the stuff is dyed in the first place as well!

Back
Top Bottom