Console Terraria Console 1.3 Update: Playstation 4 Submitted, Xbox One Soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might just start everything over once 1.3 hits PS4. Why not? World gen will be better anyway
I was thinking the same exact thing. I'll still keep my main world and character, but new world and character to experience 1.3.
Also, I was thinking about maybe doing a hardcore expert game because I hate myself. XD

^^^ ditto for me too. I wont be deleting anything. But I will be starting over. My son is not too happy about that because I pretty much bankrolled him when he started playing for the first time last year after I had been playing for years on my vita and took a long break. He is also dieing to play and has been begging to get it on PC because of waiting on me because I told him ive done all I want and wont pick it back up till the update.

Hello guys!Im new from Russia !
My English is bad..Sorry
Can you tell me please?
Will game be free for PS4 when you have Terraria on PS3?

Is it out yet?

The update is not out yet, PS4 is in certification, which means that Sony needs to test the update on their end to ensure it is stable on the PS4 system. After it is set, the update will arrive for PS4. This can take anywhere to several weeks or longer in general for Console Certifications. It is estimated to be ready before 2017 ends, but it is not guaranteed to be out by then.

They are still working on tackling the bug on Xbox One before submitting it to Microsoft for certification on the Xbox. There will likely be an update on this Thread when the game has been sent for the Xbox One to be certified.

So I just came back from a week-long break from the forums, and I was greeted with this nice surprise! And on the day they were expecting to squash the final bug for XB1, no less :)

Good news for all, although not completely surprised that XBox doesn't get the release the same time as it did not seem to get the love that the PS4 did from Pipeworks. I know this issue is not a game problem, but to do with how the console works. I just would have like to seen more equality in testing of both systems during the initial process.

My exact thoughts

I just made me an account to say thank you. I was a PC player but i coudnt keep my PC so i started to play PS4 and back then 1.3 wasnt on PC. i want to say thanks for the update i cant wait to play it. Keep up the great work and i am seeing forward to future updates and te switch edition that i am going to buy too.

Just watched the new splitscreen stream... splitscreen is now capped @ 30fps :(

Also they removed the safe screen area in the update. Hope certification is okay with that (last time I submitted games to Sony and Microsoft, UI elements had to be inside the safe area for TVs with overscan).

Last edited:
Hey Everyone!

We wanted to go-ahead and give you an update on the status of 1.3 for Xbox One. As we mentioned in the post, we’re currently tackling an issue with the Console “Suspended State”.

We’ve got some solutions in place that should re-flow the way the game handles user profile data gracefully during standby. As a result, these changes introduced a few bugs that have now been fixed.

This isn’t a small change, so we’re going to have our internal QA team & Re-Logic look at it over the weekend to make sure that it works as a suitable replacement.

With that being said we’re looking at an Xbox submission early next week. If this changes over the weekend we’ll let everyone know, but this is where we stand currently.

We appreciate your patience!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom