Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

I'm not saying you are wrong. As I said I haven't played the PC version. But then the wiki should have listed it as a change for the 1.3 version.
I could be wrong. The wiki says they added that function for mounts and I'm just assuming that applies to minecarts.

About the Mini shark sound effect problem, I don't fully understand how to program hands on but I get the gist of how coding works since I did take an interest in learning it but anyway, I think the problem with the mini shark is that somehow a line of code for the Snowball cannon got mixed up with it seeing as I've fired the Snowball pre-update and I noticed the audio for the Mini shark now sounds the same as the Snowball cannon did when I was firing it. New Member to the forums by the way. First time I ever signed up for a membership to a video game forum.

Could you please add in options to make the game more kid-friendly. Like blood and gore settings. Because every time a little kid is around I can't play terraria.

Could you please add in options to make the game more kid-friendly. Like blood and gore settings. Because every time a little kid is around I can't play Terraria.
In my opinion Pigron I don't think the game really needs any gore filters. In fact me and my little sis play on my map together. She's 10 and I haven't had a single complaint from her the whole time about gore. It's just a little splatter animation. If anything it's just cartoon violence.:D

Last edited:
I c'ant catch any fish on the Floating Island, and I'm using a Sitting Duck Fishing Pole.
Try make a huge lake,it worked for me and i was with Mechanics rod
[DOUBLEPOST=1451221970,1451221612][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh i find another bug, my friend was invisible even his attacks hooks everything was invisible and i asked to him if he could drop an item and well.......it dropped.....:indifferent::indifferent::indifferent:
[DOUBLEPOST=1451222303][/DOUBLEPOST]
Try make a huge lake,it worked for me and i was with Mechanics rod
[DOUBLEPOST=1451221970,1451221612][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh i find another bug, my friend was invisible even his attacks hooks everything was invisible and i asked to him if he could drop an item and well.......it dropped.....:indifferent::indifferent::indifferent:
After that he wanted to do some fishing and everything was fine and then i see the funniest thing ever! He was pressing RT and when he pressed it launched another line and he do that repeatly! It was weird

• PS3
This is a rare unknown bug of sorts... there seems to be no way to recreate it in detail because it happened so suddenly and randomly to me and a few more unfortunate players.
I can only give details of the bug in hopes it can be found, which involves character and world data.

• One or more characters or worlds suddenly go missing upon rebooting the game.

There is no corrupt message. Creating new worlds and characters on top of previously existing missing characters and world... cause them to disappear when rebooting the game (in my case).

The data memory does not seem affected, which it should go down if characters and worlds were deleted. This means they're still there, but invisible somehow. Maybe a disconnect between the profile and saves? Maybe once the memory is too large it can cause a problem?
Sometimes the characters/worlds reappear after some time... but I've never seen it happen.

This problem does happen on the PC, but since they can edit their saves somewhat (by changing some suffix's at the end of the character/world data name or by deleting the faulty backup for the inflicted character or world)... They can recover their saves, unlike console (in this case the PS3), which cannot recover the missing characters and worlds.

Please find and fix?? :passionate:

Edit 1- I would like to mention another bug, and it deals with the music.
This cannot be recreated because it happens as soon as you start up the game on PS3. The details are as follows...

• Music skips and stutters

It's so jarring that I have to mute the music, but I don't want too because I enjoy the music. :(

Xbox One
- After you upload a world to the cloud from xbox 360 and downloading to your Xbox One, the world doesn't open, the game freezes and kicks you to the dashboard

- Wall textures, Pearlwood Walls are not showing in the right way

Xbox One:

image_zps5argmzy7.png

While in PC:

2015-12-27_00001_zpsvdhj8fjz.jpg

Last edited:
Im having a problem on Terraria when i try to get on to my main map it starts to load but then freezes my game/console. I reported this through "Contact Us" but i have not gotten a response.....

Fishron's red eyes do actually look cool, why would they make them yellow, if we can vote to leave Duke's eyes red? I say leave it!
[DOUBLEPOST=1451080414,1451079844][/DOUBLEPOST]So, this happened about a year ago, and I'm not the only person to post about it, Xbox 360 specifically for me, I have a world where no chests will open, loaded up my save one day, and not a single one in that world, other worlds work fine, chests can be broken, but can't be placed either.
Also, drained the ocean, exited/saved, reloaded to make it insta-drain I guess, and now somewhere around 1/4 of my map is completely gone, and it's now completely jungle background from hell to sky. If they want a picture I'll take a few, but this world is just.....oh goodness....knock on wood, hopefully nothing else breaks.

Both of those are on the same world by the way.
Your world save has corrupted. This can happen in a variety of ways, the most common ones are having the game closed/shut off during the saving process, or having a stack of an item that shouldn't be stackable (pickaxe, accessory) in a container in the world.

I havent played the PC version but according to the official wiki you are:
http://terraria.wiki.gg/Minecart_Track
Yes you are. you can do it in the PC version
Aditya is correct, minecarts are coded similarly to mounts. It wasn't until 1.3 that you were allowed to attack and place/use items while mounted.

I haven't had any problems crafting water and lavafall blocks and walls on Xbox360.

Can anyone confirm the following:
Didn't you previously be able to plant seeds in pots if there were plants in them? It would plant, and harvest plants and/or seeds, I think. Now you have to pick out the plants before seeding.

Back
Top Bottom