Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this update add capes,mounts,visible accessories ext
Yes and no, some of those things had to be held back until early next year :/

not on any of mine on the vita only newly generated ones
Wow I'm a total doof... You're absolutely right, I was just double-checking, and I forgot I made a new world to use solely for catching bait... I mistakenly thought it was in my world I've had since 1.21... Please disregard my previous posts, and I apologize for any confusions. ~:eek:
In the words of Gob Bluth: "I've made a huge mistake."
You should be able to plant acorns in the sand to grow them?

Do i need to create a new world to get everything? for example the truffle worm, will it appear on my old world?
Most stuff should be available. Especially things that spawn after world gen like truffle worms. Though if you want Palm trees you'll have to plant acorns at the ocean and if you want the seashells you might have to make a new world.

Hi all guys,i m new here but i m like a veteran in terraria psvita.About save crash i can say that i get it most of the time using teleports or magic mirror.

I don't know how, but crashes on ps vita connected to the player's movements.
For example: when I use my statue farm with autosave on I leave my ps vita for hours and no crashes occur, but when I constantly build or fight monsters for more then half an hour its always crashes!

I don't know how, but crashes on ps vita connected to the player's movements.
For example: when I use my statue farm with autosave on I leave my ps vita for hours and no crashes occur, but when I constantly build or fight monsters for more then half an hour its always crashes!
Can you hit up our support team with your details, it could be helpful in identifying the problem/working on a solution. http://support.505games.com

Update is out on 360!
Great to see Xbox players are getting the update! You should be seeing it today if you haven't already :)

I found a bug on the xbox 360 version. Whenever I try to place a dirt block in midair and its not connected to anything it spawns a bunny.

Edit: I also submitted a ticket to 505 Games support website.
1217151026.jpg

Last edited:
Hey... the PS4 update is live... I made a new world... first thing I noticed was the butterflies :) Then I noticed that the doors automatically open for you... sweet :)
No problems so far... thanks!

So glad that everyone has the update now!

As you encounter issues, please do as @Safeman requested. Wanting to compile a list to track similar to how 3DS and Mobile were over the past week.

Thanks for your help in advance...and, more importantly, ENJOY! :joy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom