Official Terraria for Mac & Linux In Development!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait for it to be released for Mac even though I'm already playing it on my Mac. Than I'll be able to hook up with friends fast through Steam. Do we have any info or idea when this version will be released though?

So, just in case anybody can't wait and want to play this on Mac, I can help. Actually, I won't be helping you. I'll only be giving you a link to how to do it. So really, someone else will be helping you. And yesterday I was complaining about not being able to play it on my iPod because of the new update. But now I've found another loophole! Mwahahaha!

Oh, here's the link: http://steamcommunity.com/app/105600/discussions/0/864980734489284863/

You can run a server on Linux with Mono already. You just can't play the game without a workaround..

Do you happen to know a way to get Terraria working on 64 bit Ubuntu 14.04 by any chance?

Edit: Nevermind, just got it to work :p

Last edited:
I´ve got a question.
Soo, I got Terraria for PC.
My freind got Terraria for PS3, because he only got a mac. Terraria for ps3 tho, is compared to windows not soooo cool...

Is there any chance my freind can get the Mac version, without paying for the game a third time?
(then again, i´d have a fitting birthday present already :eek: )

Console and PC/Mac/Linux purchases aren't really connected - sorry. If he has it on Steam, he will be in good shape though....and it's often on sale at really cheap prices. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom