Terraria Graphic Novel Series - Issue 4 Orders Now Open!

Hello @egoslicer and @Danttebayo hope you both are doing well and apologies for the late reply. Our team of 3 has been stretched very thin working on getting orders out every day and dealing with a few hiccups along the way, such as USPS spilling liquid on a very large quantity of orders in their possession.

20230219_1943462.jpg

We are having to go through these boxes to see what is salvageable and having to reship these orders. We've also had another batch of orders accidently sent to Puerto Rico by USPS in error. These orders are showing label created and USPS has not received the package. A handful of people have reached out to us and said they started receiving them. It's been a struggle but we are making sure everyone receives their orders. Please DM us your order numbers and we will see what is going on with your orders and take care of it immediately if you have not received them yet. Thanks and we are truly sorry for any inconvenience.

Hi @timedeathe/maso We do ship to Latin America, however we are in negotiations with Amazon to possibly take over our fulfillment. You may want to wait a week or two for that deal to be finalized. Thanks.

Hello @egoslicer and @Danttebayo hope you both are doing well and apologies for the late reply. Our team of 3 has been stretched very thin working on getting orders out every day and dealing with a few hiccups along the way, such as USPS spilling liquid on a very large quantity of orders in their possession.

View attachment 400026
We are having to go through these boxes to see what is salvageable and having to reship these orders. We've also had another batch of orders accidently sent to Puerto Rico by USPS in error. These orders are showing label created and USPS has not received the package. A handful of people have reached out to us and said they started receiving them. It's been a struggle but we are making sure everyone receives their orders. Please DM us your order numbers and we will see what is going on with your orders and take care of it immediately if you have not received them yet. Thanks and we are truly sorry for any inconvenience.

Hi @timedeathe/maso We do ship to Latin America, however we are in negotiations with Amazon to possibly take over our fulfillment. You may want to wait a week or two for that deal to be finalized. Thanks.
oh ok thanks

I mean it's great that you reply here when under pressure, but why do I have to keep emailing you every few weeks?

You, presumably, know what orders aren't filled right? Just ship them. It's been months at this point. Just send it. I have no confidence you're operating in good faith when you've told me things have shipped, were escalated, were supply issues, were USPS issues, etc, and fail to communicate unless pressed publicly.

I'll be waiting for a tracking number in my email, still sitting silent from the last time you asked for my order number and then escalated it to the CEO, or whatever. Reddit, Facebook, and Twitter are filled with people having this exact same issue. I'm far from alone.

Last edited:
I mean it's great that you reply here when under pressure, but why do I have to keep emailing you every few weeks?

You, presumably, know what orders aren't filled right? Just ship them. It's been months at this point. Just send it. I have no confidence you're operating in good faith when you've told me things have shipped, were escalated, were supply issues, were USPS issues, etc, and fail to communicate unless pressed publicly.

I'll be waiting for a tracking number in my email, still sitting silent from the last time you asked for my order number and then escalated it to the CEO, or whatever. Reddit, Facebook, and Twitter are filled with people having this exact same issue. I'm far from alone.
Hi @egoslicer thank you for your message. Here is a message I sent to someone earlier. I hope it helps answer your questions. Also we are making sure we monitor this forum througout the day so we can respond right away to any questions.

My sincere apology for the delay. We are sending a mass email to everyone who is still waiting on a tracking number later today. It's been one shipping issue after another. One of the issues affecting us is a large number of our shipped items got damaged while at USPS due to a spillage. We have been going through these boxes to see what is salvageable and what cannot be used. We are in the process of reshipping them.
The reason the tracking numbers are taking a while is because we have to manually input them once we get them from the fulfillment company. I’ve attached an image below to show you an example. We have to manually input each tracking number one by one into shopify.

There is only 3 of us overseeing everything from responding to emails, inputting tracking numbers, responding to social media and working on packages. We are looking to bring some additional help. This is not an excuse, we take 100% blame for any late responses and will try to do better.

Please message me your order number and I can see the status of your order. Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-02-23 142631.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-02-23 142631.jpg
    688 KB · Views: 56
I'm in the same boat as @egoslicer and others. I ordered back in October for all 4 and haven't received anything. I've had a few generic email responses to my questions, but the last one was Jan 31 saying issue #1 has been shipped. But now it's March and has been sitting in "Label created" since then. I've received no responses to several emails I've sent since then and obviously have received zero product. Order #7766

I'm in the same boat as @egoslicer and others. I ordered back in October for all 4 and haven't received anything. I've had a few generic email responses to my questions, but the last one was Jan 31 saying issue #1 has been shipped. But now it's March and has been sitting in "Label created" since then. I've received no responses to several emails I've sent since then and obviously have received zero product. Order #7766
Hello @CanadianMohawk apologies for the inconvenience. A new box has gone out for you today. Please keep an eye for your tracking number via email. Thanks.

Hey @50AmpProductions when are the posters for the comics shipping? I still haven’t received them and I have been emailing and waiting a while :/ and yes it’s the right email btw I know that there are 2

I didn’t know where else to bring this up, I’ve tried emailing 50AMP Productions and contacting the official Re-Logic instagram with ZERO luck. Basically it says my comics were delivered in North Carolina… And I’m in California. I’d like to know the update on this or if this was a shipping error needing a fix. Thank you. Been a terraria fan from the very beginning on steam.
Hello @RighteousWill thank you for letting us know and apologies for the delayed response. This is not an isolated issue, we've been going back and forth with USPS about this. We've even had a large batch of orders shipped to Puerto Rico and sit there for a few weeks. We'll send out another order for you today. Please keep an eye out for the tracking number.

Update, please check your DM. A copy of the tracking label has been sent. Thanks and please let us if you have any questions.

Last edited:
Hello @RighteousWill thank you for letting us know and apologies for the delayed response. This is not an isolated issue, we've been going back and forth with USPS about this. We've even had a large batch of orders shipped to Puerto Rico and sit there for a few weeks. We'll send out another order for you today. Please keep an eye out for the tracking number.

Update, please check your DM. A copy of the tracking label has been sent. Thanks and please let us if you have any questions.
Thank you. I’m sorry all the comics are going everywhere around the world but the destination 😅

thank you for helping this person

I am in the same boat. I ordered the the full set back in August of last year, was charged to my credit card, USPS shipment stopped updating in transit, and all of my half dozen contacts via the website and email have been ignored by 50amp. I am reaching the point where I am going to have to file complaints with the credit card company, BBB, FTC, etc.

Hey I am having some issues with my order. 50 Amp productions says that the post office lost my package. Will I still recieve it? It is suposed to be delivered on Brazil. I will DM you so we can maybe talk

@majep and @Lookky We are sorry to hear about this. We should be finalized with all replacement shipments this week so your packages will go out this week. As soon as I get tracking numbers I will email them to you. If you can please DM me your order numbers. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom