Terraria Graphic Novel Series - Issue 4 Orders Now Open!

Maybe this is the right way to communicate my problem. I haven't recieved any order. Now a year has past and nothing, I'm beyond upset.
Unbenannt4444.PNG

Maybe this is the right way to communicate my problem. I haven't recieved any order. Now a year has past and nothing, I'm beyond upset. View attachment 410119

Apologies for that - I've been trying to get anyone still outstanding to email our business account so that I can track things down.

That said, this will work. Will make sure this is seen.

This shouldn't happen, but it clearly did - so will make sure it is taken care of promptly.

Hello, my first package was lost on transport, they sent another one, but its been 30 days since it arrived at my country and no update since that. Can someone please help?

In the initial reveal of the terraria graphic novel on the steam events section it was stated "However, we can share that the current plan is to make Issues 1-4 available as standalone items (both with and without some other really cool collectibles that we are developing as a part of the package) starting in Q3 of this year and continuing through the end of 2022. We will then have the entire Book One available as a completed piece along with some special additions in early 2023. We would then begin work on Book Two and so on.". Forgive me if i've missed a delay post or anything similar, but as far as i can tell no news has been shed on when the full book one is releasing and it is not featured within 50 amp productions website. anybody know what's happening with this? or am i an idiot and i missed the post annoucning it was delayed or no-longer happening. :dryadpassionate:

From June’s SOTG:

We finally have some timing around Book One and the rollout of the issues that will make up Book Two. We expect that Book One will be available sometime in early 2024 (long story short, we need to line up with retailers' desired timelines), while we will see the story continue with the release of Issue 5 and more later this year. Of course, that is all subject to production lead times and whatnot - but we are confident in the changes that we have made from the lessons learned during the initial rollout. We expect a much smoother and more predictable release this time around!

Hello, my first package was lost on transport, they sent another one, but its been 30 days since it arrived at my country and no update since that. Can someone please help?

Let me inquire with the team as to the status here.

So is there any news to this? Seeing how people a year ago couldn't get their items.. I ordered the entire series for my son. It said it ships within 2 to 3 business days and it hasn't. I paid for faster shipping. Yes I read that issues 5,6 and 7 wouldn't ship until April. There can't STILL be shipping issues over a year later?? I've sent emails and I get no response.

So is there any news to this? Seeing how people a year ago couldn't get their items.. I ordered the entire series for my son. It said it ships within 2 to 3 business days and it hasn't. I paid for faster shipping. Yes I read that issues 5,6 and 7 wouldn't ship until April. There can't STILL be shipping issues over a year later?? I've sent emails and I get no response.

I have flagged this post to them. I’m not fully clear from what you posted what the issue is - receipt of last years issues or the new ones? If the latter, issue 5 is only just now nearing ready to ship. Issues 6-7 are not complete yet.

If you meant issues 1-4, lets get whatever happened here solved - again, I flagged this to them directly to get answers.

My apologies for the issues and especially the unanswered emails - that should never happen.

Hi @Catthewildone. Please check your email :) Thanks.

Unfortunately, my order of Terraria GN Book 1 has been delayed from next month TO OCTOBER :dryadcry:

Book One (the combined issues 1-4) hasn't even gone on sale officially yet though? Is that what you ordered? I assume through Amazon?

I wouldn't put any stock in any of those dates listed until we have an official release - often times Amazon links go up way in advance. I'll try to get the latest on timing as soon as I can.

Back
Top Bottom