Terraria Graphic Novel Series - Issue 4 Orders Now Open!

I haven't received any of the first 3 I've ordered yet, so I won't order this one. The first 3 are all well-beyond shipping date, and I haven't gotten not one yet, even though I ordered them the day the orders were available. I wanted the whole set for my kids for christmas, and I can't find where to do refunds on the website either.
Hello @xOpenCasketx can you please email us at [email protected] so we can look up your order. Thank you.

egoslicer

Terrarian
I haven't received any of the first 3 I've ordered yet, so I won't order this one. The first 3 are all well-beyond shipping date, and I haven't gotten not one yet, even though I ordered them the day the orders were available. I wanted the whole set for my kids for christmas, and I can't find where to do refunds on the website either.
Honestly, the same boat. It's pretty shady IMO that we have to reach out individually to get an ad-hoc update instead of communication from the company that we've given money to.

Loki

Consigliere
Staff member
Re-Logic
Administrator
Honestly, the same boat. It's pretty shady IMO that we have to reach out individually to get an ad-hoc update instead of communication from the company that we've given money to.

Just going to say that, IMO, 50a has been very communicative in all of this - moreso than just about anyone I’ve ever seen.
They are asking for specifics so that they can look up the status of the actual individual order (what was ordered, where is it going, etc, etc) - which is what matters to an individual asking rather than some general “orders are shipping out” status update (which they are and have been for weeks).

They have no way to know if an individual is having an issue absent some individual reach out which can then be looked into.

Not making light of folks wanting to get their stuff (don’t blame you one bit) - just saying that from my experience, how 50a has communicated is a far cry in a positive way from most experiences I’ve had as both a customer and on the business side.

Not sure what is shady about that. That said, maybe a general “X% have gone out, we expect the remainder to be out by Y date” style update might be useful.

Leinfors

Quality Assurance
Staff member
Re-Logic

I can personally say I've gotten Issues #1 and #2 in the mail about 2 weeks ago (they came together in the same package), but I do not have Issue #3, nor has it shipped. However, I don't remember the original predicted delivery times for these? I ordered them the same way as everyone else via my non-ReLogic email, so they weren't expedited in any way I'm aware of, as there is no way 50 Amp would know which orders were mine.

Having one-on-one communication instead of blanket "your orders are coming" sent to everyone, seems to be an ideal solution though?

egoslicer

Terrarian
Since there is some concern about my use of shady, let me explain.

I agree that in the beginning, 50 amp was very communicative. However, the last communication I received from them was in October. That email stated that the first two issues would ship in October and that I should be expecting a tracking number.

November is now almost over and I had received no such tracking number, no graphic novels, and no further communication from 50 Amp. Then on top of that, they went ahead and billed me for the next issue, knowing that they never sent the first two. I have both the copper and platinum packages so the total they have charged me so far is over $180 and I have received zero products and zero further communication about the delay.

When you charge a customer a monthly subscription service, they expect a monthly product. If you fail to deliver the product monthly, there should be communication around that. Furthermore, you should not continue to bill them for 3 months in a row while being unable to deliver the product they have already paid for.

I emailed them yesterday, and what I got in response was just a pretty generic update, with no apology at all. Then I was sent a tracking number that still shows on the USPS site with no information other than that the label was printed. So they printed a label, but still no product in the mail.

This is what seems shady to me. I don't think it's unreasonable of me to expect some sort of regular update from a company that has taken my money and not delivered the product. 50 Amp's, according to their web and social presence, sole project is this product and I purchased it because it has the official endorsement of Relogic. I'm frustrated at the delay and lack of communication, yet I still want the product and am happy that others have received something. I just wish I didn't have to chase down answers personally over something I've paid for. I'm also not the only person experiencing this issue, as on Twitter and Reddit there are others that have not received the product, tracking, or updates.

Last edited:

Loki

Consigliere
Staff member
Re-Logic
Administrator
Yep, again not making light of the frustrations one iota. When you pay for a thing, you want to have the thing or know it’s coming.

To me, though, shady implies malicious intent or something being intentionally untoward. Maybe just me. :)

Moving on from that…

Latest info I got this morning is that ~60% of issue 1&2 have gone out, with the plan being to get the rest out by the close of next week.

Additional resources are being deployed to expedite 3&4 boxing and shipping.

I get the sense that less is being said because it’s all hands on deck boxing and shipping. At least what I received (and @Leinfors) was not just haphazardly tossed in a box and slapped out the door. I suspect that takes time.

That said, I’ll make the feedback known that more frequent comms during the shipping process would be appreciated.

egoslicer

Terrarian
Very reasonable. I think the graphic novel looks great, and my son and I are huge fans of Terraria! Hopefully this resolves soon and amicably and there's no further worries.

Leinfors

Quality Assurance
Staff member
Re-Logic
I get the sense that less is being said because it’s all hands on deck boxing and shipping. At least what I received (and @Leinfors) was not just haphazardly tossed in a box and slapped out the door. I suspect that takes time.

Can attest that the packaging and packing I received was . . . honestly among the best I've ever seen for a product. I've gotten some really busted up merch in the past 2 years. The comic stuff I got with the Platinum order was all in pristine condition and individually wrapped. I can imagine it would be pretty time consuming to setup.

Understand the woes about not getting orders on time of course. :)

Top Bottom