"Terraria is a ripoff of Minecraft" comebacks

definition of ripoff:
- a fraud or swindle, especially something that is grossly overpriced.

Minecraft costs more than Terraria

- an inferior imitation of something.

Terraria has better weapons, bosses, mechanics, boss music, and replayability.
Minecraft is meant to be the definition of sandbox game, while terraria is more of an RPG.

when people say minecraft is better than terraria it ****** me off Just play the god damn game and u see why terraria is better, cheaper yet way more materials and items to work with
Better online servers, that are more kid frendly anyway,
And in my opinion better graphics in general, minecraft will have a block, and just reskin that same block over and over, and there is minecraft, bad weapon mechanics, and the weapons are all the same with NO DIFFERENCE AT ALL only 2 bows, that have a weird attack style, 5 swords, which only get a 1 dmg upgrade, and magic and summon weapons being very weak, VERY PROMISING MINECRAFT FANS, VERY PROMISING PEOPLE, MINECRAFT IS THE BEST GAME OF ALL TIME YAYYYYY!!!
I don't see why the game not being 3d makes terraria worse than minecraft, when terraria has 5000+ items/materials
and minecraft with only a max of 361??? after ALLL these updates???
Terraria updates actually give alots of new stuff that is good.
Minecraft updates, give 4 items and some bug fixes and thats it, buggy game, bad graphics, less stuff, bad servers still exist and trust me, they aren't gonna get better at all.

when people say minecraft is better than terraria it ****** me off Just play the god damn game and u see why terraria is better, cheaper yet way more materials and items to work with
And in my opinion better graphics in general, minecraft will have a block, and just reskin that same block over and over, and there is minecraft, bad weapon mechanics, and the weapons are all the same with NO DIFFERENCE AT ALL only 2 bows, that have a weird attack style, 5 swords, which only get a 1 dmg upgrade, and magic and summon weapons being very weak, VERY PROMISING MINECRAFT FANS, VERY PROMISING PEOPLE, MINECRAFT IS THE BEST GAME OF ALL TIME YAYYYYY!!!
I don't see why the game not being 3d makes terraria worse than minecraft, when terraria has 5000+ items/materials
Minecraft updates, give 4 items and some bug fixes and thats it, buggy game, bad graphics, less stuff, bad servers still exist and trust me, they aren't gonna get better at all.
Have you even played the game? Also comparing the two is like comparing an Orange with an orange ball, they're only similar on the surface.

I think Terraria and Minecraft are about the same level of fun.
You say that the online servers are better than Minecraft’s, but they still have the same amount of toxic people. Minecraft servers might be worse, but that’s because more people play them. There’s really famous servers in Minecraft but Terraria servers aren’t really widespread. In every game there’s always going to be some :red:hole that ruins it for everyone.
Yes, I get that terraria has more variety in the textures of their blocks and items, but the reason Minecraft’s are mostly the same is because they’re 3D. I wouldn’t say the weapon mechanics are bad, but they are a bit strange. The reason that they’re not much variety of weapons is that Minecraft is more of an exploration game, not a progression game like Terraria. Though I wouldn’t say that the weapons are very limited, there’s a variety of ways you can PvP.
And the reason that 3D gives Minecraft an upper-hand over Terraria is because you can do more things than Terraria that way. I’m not saying it’s completely better because of that, but Minecraft does gets an extra point of being 3D. Also, yes, Terraria does have many more items than Minecraft, but most of them aren‘t used by anyone, most are just discarded after the first steps for advancement, but people use most of the blocks and items in Minecraft.
For your final claim, I wouldn’t say it‘s really buggy, it has the same amount of bugs as Terraria. For the graphics, yes, they’re not the best, but they are pretty decent, and I don’t think that nothing is going to improve, Terraria is technically complete (besides the steam workshop.) and Minecraft still has much more updates to come.
I don’t want to start an argument on this thread, so if you would like to respond, please PM me.
"That’s nice. Lets go play something more suitable for your intelligence, maybe some free-to-play mobile game?"

I think people who say Terraria is bad without playing the game don't know what they are talking about, but people who also say Minecraft is bad for its combat or less block variation are also wrong. It depends really on the person. Kirby737 said that Minecraft is more of a sandbox and Terraria is more of an RPG which is true, I personally play both games and enjoy both. The boring repetitive tasks in Minecraft like farming or strip mining are relaxing for me. Terraria on the other hand is more stimulating with the abundance of battle mechanics and different enemies and bosses for me to fight. Oh and if someone says "Terraria is dumb," or "why are you playing that ripoff?" I usually answer with if I don't know them F off or if I know them, the games you play are also trash.

The games have almost nothing in common with each other. Terraria has:3 ways to play 4 difficulties,(one can make you extremely powerful)25 bosses,(7 pre-hardmode 18 hardmode) over 300 enemies,12 biomes(Four are special), over 6000 items and blocks, around 40 pets, an entire two parts of the game(pre-hardmode/hardmode), and a selection of 4 classes for you to choose from.
Minecraft has 4 difficulties(one removing all hostile mobs), 2 bosses, around 30 enemies,3 ways to play(one makes you powerful) 3 dimensions, around 10 biomes and that's it
Who is better? They are equally good. Terraria is a game of more adventure and fighting and Minecraft is more building /sandbox :happy::islime::kingslime:

I like Minecraft, but ever since 2020 I have learned that the Minecraft community is the one causing this problem, not the game itself. Blam all those :red:s away.

“Oh my god who the hell cares?”

Honestly anyone who goes out of their way to spew nonsense like ”Terraria is a ripoff of Minecraft” is not worthy of your attention. Although no one really says that anymore so, eh.

Back
Top Bottom