Terraria Legos?

SnailsAttack

Dungeon Spirit
I just saw a commercial for terraria themed legos toys. Have you seen it? What are your thoughts on it?

EDIT :

My thoughts are almost entirely negative, since its based on the cartoon.

Last edited:
An advert for an official Lego product, or a fan-made brickfilm? The latter I've seen several of, the former none.

You now. I'm amazed they even sell legos anymore, what with the cell phones and tablets floating around. I thought the only people who even used legos these days were those people who make giant :red:ing castles out of them.

Terraria and Legos will probably never be next to each other in a sentence, but if you saw it on Television, I guess I'm wrong.

If I ever get the Legos, I will probably give them to a homeless child who needs them more than me.

You now. I'm amazed they even sell legos anymore, what with the cell phones and tablets floating around. I thought the only people who even used legos these days were those people who make giant :red:ing castles out of them.

I used to play with lego during my childhood... good old memories. Nowadays I see ppl making such giant buildings and it amazes me. If Lego were not so expensive nowadays I would buy buckets and buckets of it.

I don't see the point in terraria toys especially considering the last batch were in pretty bad shape. Unless you hold them under the sun at just the right angle of course. Why does relogic need to sell toys? I already flung the spiders at mojang for this.

I don't see the point in terraria toys especially considering the last batch were in pretty bad shape. Unless you hold them under the sun at just the right angle of course. Why does relogic need to sell toys? I already flung the spiders at mojang for this.

I bought the stuffed demon eye. I quite like it <3

However the plastic figures from the element animation thing can burn for all I care.
An advert for an official Lego product, or a fan-made brickfilm? The latter I've seen several of, the former none.
Yeah, like an official commercial.

Most of the Minecraft fandom is just children, so I KINDA see why they would.

I didn't know what you were talking about until I saw a commercial two minutes ago. It wasn't for Legos, but I think it's what you saw.

I went looking on YouTube and jazwares.com to post the commercial here but can't find it anywhere. The only thing I could find was this February article that includes, among other things, this:
Multi-Level Biome Set: Offering more than 50 pieces, standing over 18" tall with three levels of play and including an exclusive Molten Armor figure, this adventure set provides fans with a fully-interactive environment in which to play out their very own adventures. Interchangeable Biome Packs (sold separately) provide substantial options for customization and variety of play.

Photos of the commercial on my tv.
image.jpg

(The forest biome flying off and the corruption biome replacing it at the top)
image.jpg

image.jpg

I didn't know what you were talking about until I saw a commercial two minutes ago. It wasn't for Legos, but I think it's what you saw.

I went looking on YouTube and jazwares.com to post the commercial here but can't find it anywhere. The only thing I could find was this February article that includes, among other things, this:

Photos of the commercial on my tv.
View attachment 74210

(The forest biome flying off and the corruption biome replacing it at the top)
View attachment 74211

View attachment 74212

The person who alerted me to the commercial's existence was my sister, who said it was legos. I only saw a few seconds of it, so I guess it isn't legos.

God damn it I think I just gave them the idea.

I really enjoy legos and think it would be cool if they made a line of Terraria sets. I just don't know how they would do it with Terraria being a 2D game.

@Unit One : Nice detective work. Not Lego but similar enough for, erm, civilians.

We've got a few Lego around. A few tens of thousands, including computer and video blocks, lots of Dacta / Technic pneumatic and mechanical parts. Great for prototyping.

No Terraria-themed pieces, though. Not even a Princess Unikitty. *sigh*

Back
Top Bottom