Terraria Minifigure Preorders Now Open!

Its only happens on my phone for some reason. On my computer its fine.
It happens on my laptop as well, just slightly differently:
1685638935923.png

Normally it looks like this:
1685638969639.png

The formatting should be fixed now, I believe. You might need to refresh the page to see it.

Let's return to discussing the minifigures, please. They look cool to me, but they aren't quite my thing.

The formatting should be fixed now, I believe. You might need to refresh the page to see it.

Let's return to discussing the minifigures, please. They look cool to me, but they aren't quite my thing.
Just confirming—the issue is fixed, at least on my end.

The mini figures do look cool, but, in my financial situation I have to consider these or groceries.

I think they look alright for the people into this sort of thing. A lot of the official terraria art and merch just feels like kind of a miss for me because it prefers to go with an uncanny realism route. I think these look like pretty good representations of the ingame stuff but the guide and zombie's faces look too real to me. The more recent waves of merch have definitely been an improvement over the old Element Animation toy series though no matter how you slice it.

Defenitally not a fan of the Zombie, Guide, and Dryad figures. Their faces are really uncanny and don’t look very chibi to me. However, the rest look great, especially the Lunar Armor figures! I would totally buy a set of those four if it was available.

Last edited:
In this case you could end up with 5 enchanted swords

Not to go into detail, but efforts are being made on the packaging end to reduce duplicates as much as possible - especially in smaller orders. Obviously, if someone ordered 11, the odds of the next one being a duplicate would be pretty high.... but 2-3, the backend team is doing what they can to reduce the odds of that happening as much as they can.

will there be shipment to Latin America just wondering

If your country appears in the list of shippable countries at checkout then you are good to go. If not, let me know and I can check in on it.

Not to go into detail, but efforts are being made on the packaging end to reduce duplicates as much as possible - especially in smaller orders. Obviously, if someone ordered 11, the odds of the next one being a duplicate would be pretty high.... but 2-3, the backend team is doing what they can to reduce the odds of that happening as much as they can.

It's something I guess. Tripped over this bit though:
"The only exception is the Rare Chaser Figure - for this set, that is the Gold Goldfish - though anyone purchasing the set of 12 does have a 1/3 chance that their Goldfish will be Gold!"
Not sure if I read over it last time or if this was added.

This means people would still not have all of them if they purchase the whole lot.

People should have the chance to collect all of them or just the ones they really like, without wasting extra money, especially since most of your customers are likely to be young people with not a lot of money to spend.
For me, it'd have been more interesting if you could just select your favorites and buy those; I'd drop the sword and gold critter versions for example. They're not really interesting. The coloured versions look much better than their gold counterparts. Buying the whole bunch, I'd be really annoyed if I got the gold goldfish. :merchanttongue:

The sword also makes me wonder how many waves there'll be. Terraria has an insane amount of items and enemies. For one to try to collect them all, it might end up really expensive. Maybe give buyers an idea about how many items/enemies will be turned into minifigures?

So yeah, my opinion anyway, and unfortunately a pass for me. :merchantsad:

First, but not all, the Terraria Graphic novel book is really overvalued, considering that anyone out of the USA like me has not only to pay a tax for the shipping, but also account for the dollar quotation that is absurd for the country I'm living on (Brazil), also, these same two thing apply to all other things I'd like to buy, but can't with this system. Like those minifures by Skyland arts or those (that I know, they were limited) Mini-biome pieces by Animegami, too overvalued. I can't pay for this.

But don't worry, if everything is going ok with the said companies, specially with Re-logic, I'm also ok thanks 😅

Most of the art made for blouses, t-shirts, sweaters, etc is not so Terraria like to me, not in my way of seeing the game. Also, for this specific case, i think the only most faithful two are the goldfish and the echanted sword in the stone. The others are 'meh'. They just don't catch my interest.

I don't really know, maybe that's a good price, I actually didn't take a look at the price when I made the first comment. Tat's why I said "they probably are overvalued", with emphasis on "probably".
They're releasing the complete volume one graphic novel with all current issues for only ten bucks in August I believe (excluding tax and shipping), so if you don't want to buy every issue separately, you should wait for that

They're releasing the complete volume one graphic novel with all current issues for only ten bucks in August I believe (excluding tax and shipping), so if you don't want to buy every issue separately, you should wait for that
Well, ten dollars is like 50 reais here on Brazil. So that's a good amount. But I would buy it at this price if I weren't living so far away. The taxes and the shipping cost just cut my head off like I said earlier. Almost nobody here has the money to pay this.

Well, ten dollars is like 50 reais here on Brazil. So that's a good amount. But I would buy it at this price if I weren't living so far away. The taxes and the shipping cost just cut my head off like I said earlier. Almost nobody here has the money to pay this.

Book One will likely be pushed into 2024.

That should be available from a lot of retailers as well - so perhaps one of them will be able to provide a more feasible shipping solution for everyone at that time. Can't do anything about taxes though. :p

Back
Top Bottom