Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bug: angler doesn't spawn on world's that were made during or before the hardmode update.

Bug: stylist, and traveling merchant doesn't spawn on iPad 2 iOS 9.2 (or other devices?).

Bug: there is no mechanics fishing rod in the game.

So, not sure if this is a bug or if RNG hates me, but I have spent 60 hours in an afk farm, trying to get the Rod of Discord. I have killed 1350 chaos elemental and 650 spectral elemental so, gotten about 30 rainbow rods, but stil no RoD. Can anyone confirm getting it in the new update, or is it bugged?

Thanks, Jasper

Precise and Lucky modifiers say "+2% critical strike chance" and "+4 critical strike chance" respectively in the wiki.

However, in mobile 1.2.4, Precise modifier says "+1% Critical strike chance" and Lucky modifier says "+2% critical strike chance".

Not sure if bug or intended.
image.png
image.png

I haven't seen this mentioned yet.

My world shrank. I was used to being unable to place blocks within 5 spaces from the edge. Now those areas are cut off. Also, my angler floated out past the cut off, and cannot be reached to wake. I would guess this is related to the top and bottom bring inaccessible too.

I also noticed multiple butterfly jars in the creation menu. May be related to the glitching butterfly jar?Screenshot_2015-12-18-00-16-42.png Screenshot_2015-12-18-00-17-01.png Screenshot_2015-12-18-01-17-41.png Screenshot_2015-12-17-09-32-14.png
Android 5.0.1 on S4

Last edited:
The builder potion (adding on to the bars glitch) doesn't decrease the number of things in inventory with coins, bars, blocks, furniture, lights, background walls (occasionally subtracts from background walls). Doesn't work with actuators and I haven't tested with wands (living wood etc.)

Also putting weapons in an weapon frame shows a glitchy shark statue.

iOS, terraria latest update as of 7:15pm aest on the 18th of December.

Last edited:
I have a very big complain about pre hardmode....

Nights are very short.. Please make it same as pc..
Otherthing is the enemy spawn rate... It's too low..

Please adjust these two things same as pc..

Please.. To get pc spawn rate I have to use water candle and battle potion..

Please adjust this..

I'm reporting a bug
I can't summon the pirate invasion for some reason, I click it and nothing happens I have full health and no other invasion is happening I have even defeated plantera and I still can't summon the pirate invasion in not sure if it is a bug or if I am doing something wrong
I'm on an iPad mini 2 iOS 9.2

Lots of duplication going on in here. Everyone please read the OP before you post a bug. Most of the things people are reporting are already identified in the OP.

Interesting about the builder potion. I'm going to use that to get a bunch of spear traps. I don't feel bad about it at all.. Losing 2 worlds due to corrupt world files, I'd only be replacing things that I'm supposed to have anyway.

Also why is my ticket showing as resolved when it's obviously not? :/

With all of the reports of large losses due to .world file corruption, I *HIGHLY* recommend creating a backup of your game data should this continue to happen. You may still lose stuff depending on how often you back up your game files, but at least this way you can recover working versions of your worlds to avoid a total loss.

Last edited:
Now im sure this is a bug, I've just killed my 300th fishron not a single trophy dropped. And ive tried using event summoning items(pirate invasion,goblin battle standard) on old(pre update) worlds, and on new(post update) worlds works on old worlds not in new worlds. And goblins dont invade randomly in new worlds they dont invade ever

Android players I need to ask you guys a favor..

Please go to the sawmill and craft atleast 100 planked walls by keep pressing craft button.

Do you see something unusual?? Like glitch in crafting menu and lag spikes...

I'm not good at English. After you tried what I have asked if you experience that too please tell me and tell developers aboutit too..

And guys did you experience when using lesser healing potion sometimes they don't heal you.. But potion is used and potion cool down icon appears..
Although my character never got healed.

The builder potion (adding on to the bars glitch) doesn't decrease the number of things in inventory with coins, bars, blocks, furniture, lights, background walls (occasionally subtracts from background walls). Doesn't work with actuators and I haven't tested with wands (living wood etc.)

Also putting weapons in an weapon frame shows a glitchy shark statue.

iOS, terraria latest update as of 7:15pm aest on the 18th of December.

Actually, the glitch works on ANY placeable thing. If it says "can be placed", then the glitch will "work" with that item. So coins duplicate, as do blocks, walls, furniture, light sources, bars, ores, gems, etc.
I'm gonna choose to stay away from this thread, too many people are acting like whiny stuck up yuppies with a stick up their bum, and way too many idiots who simply can't read or follow instructions. Plus a few that are both. Yall bug me, so I gotta distance myself. Stupid yuppie is contagious, after all.

Is that a bug when your is attacking a mob you cant hit it until your pet moves?
[DOUBLEPOST=1450449722,1450449465][/DOUBLEPOST]

Please go to the sawmill and craft atleast 100 planked walls by keep pressing craft button.

I'm not good at English. After you tried what I have asked if you experience that too please tell me and tell developers aboutit too..

And guys did you experience when using lesser healing potion sometimes they don't heal you.. But potion is used and potion cool down icon appears..
It always happen on me . -_-

Please do not discuss rooting/jailbreaking devices here.

I agree that it's legal and your choice to do so; however, this also voids your device warranty. 505Games cannot ensure that the game will run properly on rooted/jailbroken devices, so it also voids your support options from them.

It has come to our attention that some mobile Terraria users have been actively editing the core files of their game to access unreleased and unfinished content, modify core game content, and distribute saved games that contain such altered files.

Accessing and altering game files voids your right to technical support from us. Anyone altering their game does it at their own risk and risks having their game not be compatible with future updates and/or content.

The distribution of save/hacked files is strictly prohibited on the Terraria forums. These files are from unknown origins, are untested, and not only risk your ability to play and enjoy the game, but could potentially create a security risk to your personal data stored on your device. Anyone distributing these types of files will be warned and the files will be removed. Repeat offenders are subject to disciplinary action at the discretion of the community moderators.

Noticed crafting lag with silk as well. Seems to be item dependent.

Please do not discuss rooting/jailbreaking devices here.

I agree that it's legal and your choice to do so; however, this also voids your device warranty. 505Games cannot ensure that the game will run properly on rooted/jailbroken devices, so it also voids your support options from them.

Noted. Post edited and removed that part. Sorry.

Theres a bug when you place glass bowl and destroy it then when you pick it up it will turn to bowl(normal wooden bowl) and as well as in glass wine I think but it turns into green teal mushroom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom