Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so no sense in adding em to farms then. rushed ios fix= no traps delayed gp update= no traps this is what they call no special attention

They are focusing on major game breaking bugs and crash issues right now. Trap damage is a very low priority bug fix in the grand scheme of things.

They are focusing on major game breaking bugs and crash issues right now. Trap damage is a very low priority bug fix in the grand scheme of things.
Bugs are still bugs no matter how small if they started to fix the bug couldn't they have finished it? (I mean they already added damage back to traps so why didnt they just add the original damage)After all they said ios update was released first cus they said they didn't want to rush gp update so why werent the small bugs fixed? + why was the gp bugfix delayed for almost a month when the fixes were no more than ios's?

Bugs are still bugs no matter how small if they started to fix the bug couldn't they have finished it? After all they said ios update was released first cus they said they didn't want to rush gp update so why werent the small bugs fixed?

You don't seem to understand . . . they are prioritizing more game breaking bugs. It takes coding time to do so. Time spent on fixing traps is time spent not working on priority bugs. Furthermore, delaying the update to wait on the trap fix delays the updates coming to everyone, which as you can see from these threads, is everyone's biggest gripe. We all want to see a functional game in all regards, but the game working at all is much more important. The trap fixes will be finished and incorporated when they can be.

It could take many more weeks or months from now to finish these "small bugs", and delaying the critical fixes for that isn't going to work.

You don't seem to understand . . . they are prioritizing more game breaking bugs. It takes coding time to do so. Time spent on fixing traps is time spent not working on priority bugs. Furthermore, delaying the update to wait on the trap fix delays the updates coming to everyone, which as you can see from these threads, is everyone's biggest gripe. We all want to see a functional game in all regards, but the game working at all is much more important. The trap fixes will be finished and incorporated when they can be.

It could take many more weeks or months from now to finish these "small bugs", and delaying the critical fixes for that isn't going to work.
So why was gp's update delayed when it had the same bug fix list as ios's? No more no less and still ios gets it first.

So why was gp's update delayed when it had the same bug fix list as ios's? No more no less and still ios gets it first.

Because each one has different mechanics and technical difficulties and works at its own pace.

But its hard to believe that android is harder than ios since ios is way more complicated.

Unless you are a member of Codeglue working on the port (which I'm not either), there is no way you or anyone else can decide "which is more complicated" in terms of coding Terraria on it.

Its is a fact that the different mobile devices are working at different paces to focus on specific issues which appear on each one. There are going to be differences between the end changelog. In time, these differences will be mitigated, but as has been said time and time again, once the bug is known . . . you will just have to be patient. There is nothing more to it than that.

After the latest Terraria update on Google Play the same problem like before the update. Its the Demoversion and i have to repurchase it to play my normal saves. Is there someone with the same problem?

After the latest Terraria update on Google Play the same problem like before the update. Its the Demoversion and i have to repurchase it to play my normal saves. Is there someone with the same problem?
I just updated today,was able to play the updated version,signed off and a few hours later open the game again to see that it reverted back to the demo/trial version, will not buy again, believe that is a tactic 505/code glue is using to get another 5.99USD from those who bought the full version from the demo ,bought other games from a demo(iap) had no problems what-so-ever, would like to know how many people re-bought the game again from the demo/iap, bet its many,maybe do a poll to see how many people here bought the game from the demo and repurchased it, sure the mods and admins will have a problem with my post,do I look like I care ? don't care screw em all !

I just updated today,was able to play the updated version,signed off and a few hours later open the game again to see that it reverted back to the demo/trial version, will not buy again, believe that is a tactic 505/code glue is using to get another 5.99USD from those who bought the full version from the demo ,bought other games from a demo(iap) had no problems what-so-ever, would like to know how many people re-bought the game again from the demo/iap, bet its many,maybe do a poll to see how many people here bought the game from the demo and repurchased it, sure the mods and admins will have a problem with my post,do I look like I care ? don't care screw em all !
Take all that money from repurchases, give it to team Mojang,they'll have a proper app/update done with as little to no bugs as possible, tired of the lame excuses

Hmm... Nope.. I think you're being too harsh.. If you're correct why my version didn't turn into demo too.

I'm using android too. But my terraria works fine.. So actually this is a problem that some of players have not all..

So don't blame developers..

I'm also having problems with the new update. Reverted back to the trial version before Christmas and this latest update has stopped it from working altogether. Its now saying "Connecting to Server" followed by "Failed download/install". I don't have any cloud saves so I have no idea what the problem is? Any ideas anyone?

Hmm... Nope.. I think you're being too harsh.. If you're correct why my version didn't turn into demo too.
Did you originally download the trial version and then upgrade to full through the trial app? Or did you purchase the full app straight away? That seems to be the difference here, their billing/tracking is screwed up. They (505Games? GooglePlay?) can't seem to reconcile the in-app purchases across updates.

Also, @Killer K : assuming that you successfully updated yesterday, can you please tell me the build number you have now? It's either under Options on the main menu (the version number), or it will be listed with the app in the App Manager.

What are you talking about Terraria bugfix came in 17/12/15 for android according to google play :D

@ Loki

Lol do you really trust what the system requirements write :D
Pls dont tell me you also trust the gaming review sites and their ratings (call of duty 10/10 "best game eva")

@SwordAce

Wish Relogic would make the port dont see why they dont make it maybe its a time problem or not many devs to do it i like how mojang does the mobile port and they are very cool and funny guys they are like everyday gamers and get the job done not a boring company

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom