Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

Status
Not open for further replies.
@505 Games Support Also, temporary changes in defense don’t show. If I drink an Ironskin potion and I look at my defense, it doesn’t say that I have 8 more defense. I have the +8 defense, because I’m not taking as much damage; it just doesn’t show. So if your defense temporarily changes (Broken Armor, Ironskin, Frozen Turtle Shell [Does it now give you damage reduction instead of defense like in 1.3?], etc.), it doesn’t say that you have more or less defense, even though you do.
I don't think the Frozen Turtle Shell gives damage reduction instead of more defense. But if it does, this would be great.
Also @505 Games Support I updated my game and now it doesn't open properly, probably something went wrong when I was updating it. :/ I have a lower end tab but it's powerful enough to run Terraria, at least I think it is.

Will 512mb ram androids get the ui update tho?

Don't know? Seems plausible? That's all info to come later from 505....and, again, my thoughts and guesses on mobile RAM use and what it could mean are just that - my thoughts and guesses. 505 would be the only source that truly knows what is going on in that whole dynamic.

Well if it's possible to get 1.3 on mobile devices it's sure going to be buggy x3
[DOUBLEPOST=1452611568,1452611267][/DOUBLEPOST]Also has anybody experienced a glitch where NPC's get stuck into blocks and stay there until you break the block they are stuck in?

Don't know? Seems plausible? That's all info to come later from 505....and, again, my thoughts and guesses on mobile RAM use and what it could mean are just that - my thoughts and guesses. 505 would be the only source that truly knows what is going on in that whole dynamic.
Hey loki if you get the chance can you ask codeglue and 505 why gp and ios app store versions of terraria have the same prices but ios has more features for example ingame recorder, and 10 hotbar slots(i understand this cant be done on phones but i have a galaxy tab and it doesnt have the option to have 10 slots). I mean ingame recording is not technically impossible there are tons of game recorders for android but its more efficient if it was ingame and its unfair for us android users, and why does ios get the option to buy multiterraria and gp doesnt? Again not technically impossible there are hundreds of android games that can go online one example is minecraft.

@505 Games Support Pirates staff still only spawns 1 minion.
Also tackle box seems to do nothing since bait still dissapears very quickly, heck I feel like I loose it faster.
Speaking of bait it is still very unstable I lost master bait just reeling the line, in PC it should consume it by chance after reeling in not out.

Hey loki if you get the chance can you ask codeglue and 505 why gp and ios app store versions of terraria have the same prices but ios has more features for example ingame recorder, and 10 hotbar slots(i understand this cant be done on phones but i have a galaxy tab and it doesnt have the option to have 10 slots). I mean ingame recording is not technically impossible there are tons of game recorders for android but its more efficient if it was ingame and its unfair for us android users, and why does ios get the option to buy multiterraria and gp doesnt? Again not technically impossible there are hundreds of android games that can go online one example is minecraft.
I aggree with it! Why ios users have more features? If a device have a big screen and powerful hardware then this functions MUST be available no matter iy is ios or not...

Still have the issue on ps vita, that about every ten minutes or so (or when sometimes saving (auto or manual) the game crashes and kicks you out. This is a huge problem for us vita players who love terraria, but are sick of trying to play fear of losing character and or world. Plz address this issue asap. Terrarian Razorxero1985.

Still have the issue on ps vita, that about every ten minutes or so (or when sometimes saving (auto or manual) the game crashes and kicks you out. This is a huge problem for us vita players who love terraria, but are sick of trying to play fear of losing character and or world. Plz address this issue asap. Terrarian Razorxero1985.
That's a nasty bug, but this is the mobile section. You should report this to the console thread which has a link at the top of the page.

Hey loki if you get the chance can you ask codeglue and 505 why gp and ios app store versions of terraria have the same prices but ios has more features for example ingame recorder, and 10 hotbar slots(i understand this cant be done on phones but i have a galaxy tab and it doesnt have the option to have 10 slots)

It would be far easier to just tag them and have them address it directly, no? I have no idea about the history behind either of these - so let's let @505 Games Support and @505Games-Mobile weigh in. :)

why does ios get the option to buy multiterraria

As far as I am aware, this is a third party app that has NO relationship to 505 or Re-Logic or anyone related to the development of Terraria. That really would be more of a question for the app developer....unless you are asking them why they allow it to exist in the first place? In which case, they would need to answer.

Sorry, this is a lot of stuff they will need to address, so I've tagged them and let's see.

Nah its impossible to have 10 hotbars on a phone, the screen is too little but in tablets only ipads get 10 slots
Good heavens, until now I had no idea my Samsung Galaxy tablet was running iOS. How do you suppose that happened? :dryadsmile:

An alernative explanation would be that it's still running Android Lollipop (which in fact it is), and that display width in pixels, not operating system, is what determines whether a given device can show ten hotmar items. Check your device's resolution. Ten inventory buttons occupy 1300 pixels, including a two-pixel space between buttons. What's your device's screen width, and how much space is left after subtracting 1300 pixels?

why does ios get the option to buy multiterraria and gp doesnt? Again not technically impossible there are hundreds of android games that can go online one example is minecraft.
As far as I am aware, this is a third party app that has NO relationship to 505 or Re-Logic or anyone related to the development of Terraria. That really would be more of a question for the app developer....unless you are asking them why they allow it to exist in the first place? In which case, they would need to answer.
Loki, you're right. Latvian outfit called Open Game Network developed and sell it.

ExE, Multi-Terraria is not available for Android because it's an iOS app and it's distributed through the App Store, not Google Play. Same reasons I can't run GarageBand on my Droid phone. If you want the developer of Multi-Terraria to support Android, contact the people who wrote it. They're very easy to find online. Whether they pay attention to suggestions I couldn't say, but your chance of success will be improved if you direct your request to the right company.

It would be far easier to just tag them and have them address it directly, no? I have no idea about the history behind either of these - so let's let @505 Games Support and @505Games-Mobile weigh in. :)

Sorry, this is a lot of stuff they will need to address, so I've tagged them and let's see.

So then, and I know probably cannot answer, is there an option on the screen to join game? I have yet to have it work from day one. Multiple devices and networks.

Why when I got the update after duke fishron update I lost my world crashed and now it won't let me on my worlds please someone help me
[DOUBLEPOST=1452638275,1452638234][/DOUBLEPOST]And who plays on wifi u
[DOUBLEPOST=1452638293][/DOUBLEPOST]I mean wii u

So then, and I know probably cannot answer, is there an option on the screen to join game? I have yet to have it work from day one. Multiple devices and networks.

I'm sorry, I've never played mobile Terraria MP - only console and PC. You would really need to either work with experienced community members or directly with 505 Customer Service on that.

Now im getting more bad generated worlds on cloud save...
QuickMemo+_2016-01-12-17-14-15.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom