Terraria: Otherworld Terraria: Otherworld - An Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to go from an expert in Terraria to a noob T: OW. Starting anew is so fun and exciting! :D
I also like how, in previous posts to the Terraria: Otherworld spoiler compendium, that you can't be too "godlike" and dominate the game like in the current Terraria game. But, yeah.... this is definitely a game I would buy at release!

It took you guys almost a year to release 1.3 update for Terraria, but in just mere months you developed in Terraria Otherworld, is just so good.

I gotta say, after recent disppointments with big studios (cof-EA-cof), i appreciate more than ever this love and care Re-Logic has with the quality of their games. Take as long as it takes to make T:OW the game it should be - that's what i really like about this dev team. My kudos to you, really excited about this game.

Swing grapples look awesome, but I'm kinda disappointed about the crimson. I never liked it in the original game, and I was hoping all of OW could focus on the coolness of the corruption.

I was sceptical about the graphics of T:OW, but this...

The sky background is just amazing. I love the new grappling hooks (something that lacked in Terraria) and the Crimson looks great too and I really like how this boss looks like. Fits really well the Crimson's creepy and gore theme.

The hype is over 9000, can't wait for the game to be released! Just one question, will we be able to go to other worlds and still have the same inventory like in the current Terraria?

This is the most hyped I have been in a long time! I had previously posted a thread asking about the crimson and I am beyond happy to see its return! I am so glad you are spending your time on it but I have two questions! Feel free not to answer if you aren't comfortable saying so yet.
1. Will we be seeing more frequent news then last year now that we grow closer to release
2. Will this be available for pre-order?

I have 145 spare dollars I am saving and be it 1 or 100 and beyond dollars I shall buy it. Anyway, I can't wait. Hyped for alternate corruption boss and beyond! So much hype it's hard to handle. Keep doing what your doing!

Terraria Otherworld seems to be amazing! I can only congratulate the whole Re-Logic team for making this beauty! :)
And I think we can wait for this game, because it worths waiting!
I have only one question. Will it be released on GOG too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom