Terraria: Otherworld Terraria: Otherworld - An Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is awesome. I can't wait to see if the Gravity Hook makes it back in, it seems like that concept would work a lot better with Otherworld's grapple system than it did in this one.

I'm actually glad you didn't post very many spoilers, because I'm not seeing enough of the game to know if it's hype-worthy yet, resulting in me not thinking about it, letting the year go by pretty fast. I never thought that it was even planned for 2015.

Question, will Otherworld have multiplayer? We havent seen any of it and i think it will be awesome to fight against the corruption with a group of friends as a little Anti-Corruption Squad :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1451630864,1451630743][/DOUBLEPOST]
It took you guys almost a year to release 1.3 update for Terraria, but in just mere months you developed in Terraria Otherworld, is just so good.
Terraria Otherworld has been in development for well over a year now. The original something new teaser shows that it was in development since over then.

index.png

If you look closely at the bottom of the crimother, there's something disturbing.....
-_-

This is going to be great. I hope the game has the same feel as Terraria without feeling bloated. I will certainly purchase it the minute it is released.

I was sitting here, thinking: so what? Then I realized: the WHOLE GAME is about it. took me awhile to realize this changes the whole game

I have a question: How much will it cost in USD? Thanks!
[DOUBLEPOST=1451694678,1451694401][/DOUBLEPOST]
I was sitting here, thinking: so what? Then I realized: the WHOLE GAME is about it. took me awhile to realize this changes the whole game
on the image, it says last played on my birthday! :)

my only problem with this game is not knowing when it will come out. dont know if i should save money up or just spend what i have for other things till this comes out and hope i have money for it then.

my only problem with this game is not knowing when it will come out. dont know if i should save money up or just spend what i have for other things till this comes out and hope i have money for it then.

Its very likely that when its release date is announced, it will have some forewarning. Its extremely unlikely that they will release it suddenly without stating so beforehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom