Terraria: Otherworld Terraria: Otherworld - An Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand what you mean about giving numbers. My hype train ran out of steam. I just wish there was some indication, or at what stage of development they are at or what they have left to complete. All in all, it would kinda give us an idea of when we can expect a release. Saying "sometime in 2016" is way too broad. Personally, I understand if a deadline is not met and I deal with that type of stuff all the time to know that the deadline is usually never met, although I know many other people get uspet when it gets pushed back further.

I knew that the "before the end of 2015" was likely not going to happen, but it was a goal. That makes me think that if the goal was a release in 2015 then it should not be too far away.

I know the dev's like to not release many spoilers, which I find unfortunate, but even like a dev blog could be kinda helpful for those of us sitting on the edge of our seats.

IDK. Soon enough I will just end up forgetting about these games.
Bro, I waited years for Diablo 3 and Fallout 4. My faith never went down, because game developing is not easy, it's not quick (unless you want a buggy, messy, spaghetti code). And those games were delivered. As developers, they're not forced by any means to give us a release date at all. Hell, they're not even supposed to give out spoilers because it might affect sales (even if positively or negatively). Simple as that. And don't forget they plan a full release and won't resort to early access. Give them some space, they're not a huge team too.

So it's basically Grapple Beam that can be used every where exclude the item gripping function in Terraria well...
THAT IS SO :red: AWSOME

Never looked into otherworld, not sure if it'll be worth it, might start to think otherwise if you keep going in this direction! The game sounds good from peoples' reactions so I'll watch the games progress. Good luck! :D

Edit: (just saw the video) HOLY MOTHER OF JESUS JUST TAKE MY 4000 POUNDS AND STUFF IT IN YOUR EMPLOYEES COMPUTER CASES!!! THIS GAME MUST BE DONE PRONTO!!!

Never looked into otherworld, not sure if it'll be worth it, might start to think otherwise if you keep going in this direction! The game sounds good from peoples' reactions so I'll watch the games progress. Good luck! :D

Edit: (just saw the video) HOLY MOTHER OF JESUS JUST TAKE MY 4000 POUNDS AND STUFF IT IN YOUR EMPLOYEES COMPUTER CASES!!! THIS GAME MUST BE DONE PRONTO!!!

You should of waited to watch it. Doesn't look like we will hear anything on the game and actually play it for a very long time. If your looking for monthly news you won't be getting it... Still a cool game! I look on these forums daily for any scrap of a acknowledgement by developers but they just say there busy with stuff. Can't wait but unfortunately my hype train has taken leave for the time being. Cheers to a more than amazing game though! They want to make it the best hence the timely wait.

It just stinks that the developers cant seem to focus on one project at time. It's like their business model is "ADHD is our friend". They have 1.3.1,T:OW, Pixel Privateers, this stinking comic book, and who knows what else.

Yes, i know they are not developing that pixel privateers or the comic book, but they are lending lots of time to those projects when they should be focusing on just a single thing since they are a small team. If they fail as a studio it will be because of this.

will there be potatoes:naughty: if so, I will buy it! (when it's done)
unless it is not available on X-box 360 or steam

:redmunch:[please don't spam emojis - extras removed - staff]

Last edited by a moderator:
Eu já estou a bastantes tempo esperando, desde de um certo ponto não comprei mais nenhum jogo porque não sei se vai ser caro ou não, e deixei já um pouco armazenado na Steam, mas não tem nem data de lançamento, não sei compro outro jogo, mas me arrepender e o Terraria lançar...

-Brain of Cthulhu looks very exciting and looks like something to look forward to.
-Grappling looks like it would be fun.
-But the Blood Crawlers make me puke. And I'm a cultist.
[doublepost=1459063079,1459062917][/doublepost]
Keep it up. I've been a gamer for over 25 years and I don't get my hopes up for much these days. Your first iteration has given me reason to look forward to this one.

Me too, but I still think the blood crawlers are like fat worms. That kill you by making me puke.

Last edited:
-Brain of Cthulhu looks very exciting and looks like something to look forward to.

Me too, but I still think the blood crawlers are like fat worms. That kill you by making me puke. I hope you like the taste of wet, smelly material.

Lol
I think a Heaven Biome would be cool, you gotta dig down a lot to reach hell, maybe you could ascend a lot to reach Heaven.

Me too, but I still think the blood crawlers are like fat worms. That kill you by making me puke. I hope you like the taste of wet, smelly material.
[doublepost=1459150998][/doublepost]

Yay for ugly fat worms!

Another brain :| New bosses pls

Say the wizard were to be experimenting on a magical book and accidentally gives it sentience. As your fighting it, it opens up to the appendix and spawns a bunch of tiny human appendixes that explode through the power of puns.

On grappling hooks - the way they're just attached to character sprite makes me anxious. I hope it's just because the game was far from done at the time of the video making.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom