Official Terraria: Otherworld

Status
Not open for further replies.
panel_frame-2b5b4eb9af1a6e95077c682e97adf573.png

Hm, what can it be?
DREADKNIGHT CONFIIRMED

In all seriousness though, I bet this guy is going to be a major antagonist (like, Cthulhu's right hand man), or the final boss.

Not sure if i like it since it kinda like remake of the graphics kinda like Binding of isaac rebirth just that rebirth looked good and terraria other world not i just prefer old terraria since i dont want Terraria other world to look like starbound with terraria and minecraft in it
[DOUBLEPOST=1424218102][/DOUBLEPOST]Not sure if i like it since it kinda like remake of the graphics kinda like Binding of isaac rebirth just that rebirth looked good and terraria other world not i just prefer old terraria since i dont want Terraria other world to look like starbound with terraria and minecraft in it

Not sure if i like it since it kinda like remake of the graphics kinda like Binding of isaac rebirth just that rebirth looked good and terraria other world not i just prefer old terraria since i dont want Terraria other world to look like starbound with terraria and minecraft in it

Maybe Starbound is just Terraria in Space. ;) And Terraria:OW is just Terraria with more Terraria in it.

I haven't looked at all of the posts but i think your ALL missing a major hint of what this is. They called this game Stragetic. Now if you look at all the pretty pictures they posted and in the video you will see a weird device with a crystal.

Now this world is supposed to be corrupted with something yet in places with the crystal there is a lack of this corruption. Secondly there is a weird distortion (i love the blur effect btw) that in the video twangs when he walks past it and is also in this picture(Look to the right of the dude toward the flower pots.)
screenshot_3-66b49d550e24c8c8d743d93f44c84edf.jpg

Either this blur is a shield or an area of effect device that cleanses the area in the circle.

Using the picture and video we can deduct that we are tasked with building/portecting/both these devices to push back the corruption/Make an area safer till you can take out whatever is causing it in the world/A small localized area.

Putting all the data in my head i can assume this is game will be similar to "A valley without wind 2" where we lead a group in making areas safer till we can take out whatever is corrupting the land

Devs you mind hinting at if my theory is right or wrong?

This is looking really awesome! It's a shame my computer won't run it though... too much stuff for my 2004 video card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom