Official Terraria: Otherworld

Status
Not open for further replies.
:cool:
Epic! Terraria Master! Starbound is loser.
You don't want to talk about anything offtopic trust me just stay with the "terraria otherworld":cool:
[DOUBLEPOST=1424244228][/DOUBLEPOST]So im guessing terraria:eek:therworld isn't coming out for a little while

Edge of Space has nothing to do with Relogic. It has a few cross promotions with Terraria that happened an entire year ago, but that Handyman Studios, not Relogic.

As for taking resources, its taking resources that never would have been put towards 1.3 . . . its development team is full, and not going to grow. A new development team was put together to make T:OW, so it isn't taking anything away from Terraria Prime or the 1.3 update.

Thanks for clarifying :)

This so cool i like Terraria is my favorite game plz add Terraria Other World on steam with 10.00 $ and Terraria Normal 5.00$ plz it`s a super game i love it

I love the concept! It looks a lot like Starbound! XD
But I have to ask: how much is it going to cost? You can't just throw together an entirely new game without it costing the players something. Unless, ofcourse, you won the lottery twice and now have untold riches. But in that case, Terraria 1.3 should be here tomorrow. Xp

I love the concept! It looks a lot like Starbound! XD
But I have to ask: how much is it going to cost? You can't just throw together an entirely new game without it costing the players something. Unless, ofcourse, you won the lottery twice and now have untold riches. But in that case, Terraria 1.3 should be here tomorrow. Xp
It clearly doesn't. Anyone with any skill in spriting will see the difference.

that's okay with new game slot,i spare it for my new games.
index.php

Did when I buy Terraria I will get for free Terraria Otherworld ?
I don't think I am going out on a limb here, but no. This is a completely separate game, so it will be a separate purchase.
Given the number of huge updates Terraria has had for free, though, I would guess players won't mind much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom