tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Ok I have confirmed that seasons are bugged in v2.1.8. Anytime I exit the game the season gets set to day 1 of summer no matter what when I start the game again.

I downloaded v2.1.7 and the issue disappeared completely so something in v2.1.8 broke seasons.

there NEEEEEEEEEEDS to be a option to disable gore and that camera thing, its very annoying and id hate to go through the game with the camera going everywere i put my curser... its hard to aim using it

Every time I attack something of fire a bow my game crashes and I get this message.

System.ObjectDisposedExcption: Cannot access a disposed object. Object name 'RenderTerget2D'

that is not the full message but it is the first line of it. I have downloaded the .NET Framework 4.6 and it still won't work?

But from not being able to play more than five minutes into it I think it is a good mod I just want to be able to play it. Please help.
[doublepost=1531487401,1531486984][/doublepost]
I also have this problem I hope it can be fixed
it seem like something delete the RenderTarget2D (it say tha it supprimed on my game)

I have a singleplayer world with this and a few other mods (Nothing that would change the experience) and experienced this mod's full-force before even fighting a boss. Don't make home of a Living Tree. Just don't. I did, and a thunderstorm came, struck the top of the tree, I was unaware of this for about 30sec i presume but I grew suspicious and climbed up. So I tried to seperate the tree and didn't remember that fire can fall. I had 2 town npcs inside and they both burned to death.

ihU1Y3L.jpg

I just want to stop

+ That is a lightning rod. on the ground.

Last edited:
Ok I have confirmed that seasons are bugged in v2.1.8. Anytime I exit the game the season gets set to day 1 of summer no matter what when I start the game again.

I downloaded v2.1.7 and the issue disappeared completely so something in v2.1.8 broke seasons.

I'm having this same issue, where can I find previous versions of the mod?

I think I found a bug or something on the latest update, version 2.1.8. When I create a new world and hop in, it starts in Spring, like it always does. The grass is green and it rains a lot. However, when I save and quit the game and rejoin, it puts my world straight into Summer. I don't know why it skips all the other seasons and make it Summer again every time I exit my world. Can y'all developers fix this please. That would be really appreciated.

P.S: Am I the only one experiencing this?

I think I found a bug or something on the latest update, version 2.1.8. When I create a new world and hop in, it starts in Spring, like it always does. The grass is green and it rains a lot. However, when I save and quit the game and rejoin, it puts my world straight into Summer. I don't know why it skips all the other seasons and make it Summer again every time I exit my world. Can y'all developers fix this please. That would be really appreciated.

P.S: Am I the only one experiencing this?
I'm having this same issue, where can I find previous versions of the mod?
it seem like something delete the RenderTarget2D (it say tha it supprimed on my game)
Every time i hit an enemy it comes up with an error message and crashes the game

Every time I attack something of fire a bow my game crashes and I get this message.

System.ObjectDisposedExcption: Cannot access a disposed object. Object name 'RenderTerget2D'

that is not the full message but it is the first line of it. I have downloaded the .NET Framework 4.6 and it still won't work?

But from not being able to play more than five minutes into it I think it is a good mod I just want to be able to play it. Please help.
[doublepost=1531487401,1531486984][/doublepost]
I also have this problem I hope it can be fixed
All issues will be fixed today in 2.1.9 patch.

i've tried this before, and i got that out of memory thingy, so i upgrade my RAM to 4gigs and this error pop out, tried to restart game, reload mods.. not work.

Application not found
at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithShellExecuteEx(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start()
at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
at TerrariaOverhaul.OverhaulMod.RestartGame() in C:\Users\Merser\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\TerrariaOverhaul\OverhaulMod.cs:line 6368
at TerrariaOverhaul.OverhaulMod.<>c.<ImportantUpdate>b__203_3() in C:\Users\Merser\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\TerrariaOverhaul\OverhaulMod.cs:line 1272
at TerrariaOverhaul.OverhaulMod.ImportantUpdate() in C:\Users\Merser\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\TerrariaOverhaul\OverhaulMod.cs:line 1217
at System.Action.Invoke()
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)

Love this mod but just gotta question, I occasionally wall jump and go FLYING. I have no idea what button im pressing and when I try again to do it it doesnt work :D

Can someone just clarify the exact process needed to do this lol?

God I love the idea behind this mod, and many of the mechanics in it.

I do have one major complaint though, and it's pretty big...

WHY DOES MY GIRL SCREAM LIKE A MAN WHEN SHE CATCHES FIRE. I CANT USE MY BLAZING VENUS MAGNUM BECAUSE SHOOTING ENEMIES MAKES ME LOSE CONTROL + SCREAM WITH A MALE VOICE!!! :merchantmad:

Nah but for real I disabled the fire system, but the fire mechanic for being on fire is still active, and the screaming is really annoying to listen to. Is there anyway it could be made optional via the gameplay settings part of Overhaul Settings like the Fire System + Torches cause fires thing? I would really appreciate it if it could be.

Yeah, there is a rendering bug. It seems like the normal terraria character render doesn't get hidden, and instead is overlapped by the new renderer. I removed all modded items from my character and it still happens, so I don't think it is related to modded items.

upload_2018-7-17_20-56-22.png

upload_2018-7-17_20-56-32.png

upload_2018-7-17_20-57-0.png

Looking at it again, you're right. It does seem to be connected to weapons though, since I can use a modded hamaxe or a torch without seeing the error but water bolt is causing it.

Back
Top Bottom