Terraria State of the Game - May 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
If terraria devs can implement it in an update, it would be great and everyone would get it. With your logic, terraria shouldn't do anything else now including the upcoming dead cells collab because one can just mod it rather than implement it officially.
I was just saying that this is a ton of work for something that is already possible, even without changing anything about the game (if everyone agrees to follow some rules).

Oh yeah, do you guys think the Dead Cells crossover will be like the DD2 and DST where's there decent content from it or just pets, I hope its the former

Will Terraria receive anything in the dead cells crossover?
They wouldn't have made an announcement about it if that wasn't the plan.

On top of that Moonstone Island crossover not being in both ways like Chippy said, my Moon/Void Furniture "final set" concept was too late for this update because they don't wanna feature creep this anymore, and the game in general i think.

So yeah, i think they REALLY mean it now 🤣

Also...
export202306131307363031.png

I had a really bad timing man 😭🤣😄

I still have hope tho, anything can happen in the future, at least they saw it! 🍀✨

Last edited:
3D78089B-FC4A-4F0C-A037-319394B1939E.jpeg

I just noticed this image, what is a space painting doing there?
In the image I can see some meteors and a space ship… it reminds me of Starbound…

Last edited:
View attachment 409478
I just noticed this image, what is a space painting doing there?
In the image I can see some meteors and a space ship… it reminds me of Starbound…
Those are custom paintings made by them, they played Terraria with the devs, Red offered them to put their own painting in the game, same with Lady Forestia yesterday on Twitter. 😊

Although my question is, whose painting is it on the left that seems to be crystal shards?

Awesome, definitely getting Book One.
Also, when will we get an official name for the protagonist of Terraria? Or is he supposed to be named by the player?

Those are custom paintings made by them, they played Terraria with the devs, Red offered them to put their own painting in the game, same with Lady Forestia yesterday on Twitter. 😊

Although my question is, whose painting is it on the left that seems to be crystal shards?
it looks like the thing inside queen slime, maybe it's a painting for grox or yoraiz0r, who i think created queen slime

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom