Terraria State of the Game - September 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
1BE0A0DD-41DB-4ABC-A0AF-D6A82BE5FC7F.png

Also… where’s the Mage class? There are three prominent characters here, each with different classes: the left is Ranger with Necro armor, the middle is Melee with Silver armor, and the right is Summoner with Bee armor (and also a Hornet Staff). So where’s Mage?

The face of the bee guy was a big part of the complaints about the original board game cover, and what did they do? They made it even more cursed! This is why I prefer the older one personally

The face of the bee guy was a big part of the complaints about the original board game cover, and what did they do? They made it even more cursed! This is why I prefer the older one personally
LMAO…I need to look at that pic again.

Edit: I do like the newer goblin tinkerer though. But the “bee guy” was not a guy in the first cover…it’s a girl.

Not sure if this is the best place to suggest things (especially since it seems development is wrapping up), but I'd really like to have an option to move the item pickup text to the corner of the screen or something without turning it off completely. It's annoying when I'm mining blocks directly above my character and can't actually see what I'm doing very well.

Increase reach for hive five / valor / cascade's reach so it its actually possible to do WoF realistically in expert / master mode please?

1696389560746.png

I feel like this weapon or item has something to do with the aether, or possibly the hallowed biome. It's more likely the aether, since it appears to have a similar color scheme to the aetherium blocks/bricks shown in the background.

View attachment 430740
I feel like this weapon or item has something to do with the aether, or possibly the hallowed biome. It's more likely the aether, since it appears to have a similar color scheme to the aetherium blocks/bricks shown in the background.
It’s most likely the summoning staff for the new Barnacle sentry.
1.4.5_Barnacle.png

But the purple overlay does it make it hard to tell what color it is. Maybe it does have something to do with the Aether.🤔

I understand why both of you are saying that. Considering that the item in Dead Cells that actually spawns it in looks like this, I'm not entirely sure if that's true or not.
1696395014136.png

Now that I think about it, finding an item that looks like this in Terraria might look odd, so I guess you have a point...

I think mud balls could also have other options like sand balls and maybe if you dont change snow balls to have the same effect then you could add ice balls just a thoutght lol :joy:
bumkin.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom