Member-Run Project Terraria Valentine's Day giveaway thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My older brother has this game on PC, and I've always wanted to play with him. he can't give it to me because he doesn't have a debit or credit card ad my mom would never let me use her card on the internet. it would be a dream come true if i got this game. i even made a steam and Terraria online account because of this thread.
I don't know much about steam but i know my
profile name is Myriad of the forest
My name is hashirama
and my account sign in username is jetstorm360.

oh dear me. @James 2's friend has already recieved one.

if you want one, pm me, AND DON'T ACCEPT one From ANYONE ELSE

EDIT: don't worry, I've found someone.

Last edited:
I need someone to give my friend a copy, I will tell you his steam if you send me a pm, i really need to give my friend a copy c:

If the remaining 5 people that I'm waiting respond from doesn't respond within 2 days, I will give those 5 copies to other people in this thread. I'm gonna be gone for half a year from 1st January and on (don't ask why). So I can't wait longer than 1st January.

Last edited:
Is anyone willing to give me a copy of Terraria for PC? i've never had the chance to actually play the game on PC aside from the times i go to my friends house :/

If the remaining 5 people that I'm waiting respond from doesn't respond within 3 days, I will give those 5 copies to other people in this thread. I'm gonna be gone for half a year from 1st January and on (don't ask why). So I can't wait longer than 1st January.
Reduce that to 2 days.

I still have yet to gift my copy to anyone, I was still waiting for a person that want's the game that can't afford to buy it themselves. If you're just looking for a free game but can spare the couple bucks it costs for it then i'm not looking for you. Just hit me up with a PM or something with your info and let me know that you're poor like me and the copy is yours. Happy freakin holidays!

Can anyone tell me if the OP still has the right information on people who are giving copies, people waiting for them, etc?

@Samrux you can cross off Bern and TheJoseph (he was asking for Twistagamer who I got) from the list of people waiting. Put SurvivalFanGameBoy back on he has not got a copy for his friend either. I am still waiting for Darkrown's and It's A Me's friend to contact me on Steam, so I guess you could put a *pending next to their names? Thanks for doing all the updating.

Update:

7 (1 of those waiting on reply) Copies remaining.
18 Given.

Names:
Trixas
TheSlothstronaut
TheGamersStig
SGJguille
NxS18
Rihkan
Gran9992
NatorBom
Bunny#ArmadylianTeam
Gennen's Friend
James 2's Friend
Bern's Friend
19TmSkG99
Axl Kris
TwistaGamer (asked for by TheJoseph)
Emanual Warzel
ZackTheKid
SurvivalFanGamerBoy

People who still need it:
Darkrown's Friend (pending by Gorgasm)
Dragionar39 (pending by GamerChiq)
ZiggyZagoo's Friend
AyBeel's Friend
(I believe that is it for now)

You can remove:
It's A Me (friend is not interested in setting up Steam account)

Going to not hand out any more copies to let @Side either hear back from the people, or have a nice pool of people to gift to before he goes away.

Last edited:
A copy was successfully sent from me to @Senju !

EDIT:
Capture.PNG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom