Member-Run Project Terraria Valentine's Day giveaway thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, @Samrux, kudos to you. This thread ended up to be quite effective. Thanks to everyone who participated in the giving part. :)
And Gorgasm and Side, you're completely nuts, but in a really awesome way. :p
@Loki: Isn't there a Santa title available for these two people? With giving away a whopping 18 and 15 copies (during christmas even), they surely deserve it!

Thanks @Gorgasm! ^^

If the remaining 5 people that I'm waiting respond from doesn't respond within 2 days, I will give those 5 copies to other people in this thread. I'm gonna be gone for half a year from 1st January and on (don't ask why). So I can't wait longer than 1st January.

9 hours left, still no reply from those 5 people.

hello nice people of the internet,i already own a copy of terraria so i would like to give a copy to a friend of mine who says that he wants the game but cant buy it
i would really appreciate if one of you could give me a copy or two to give out :)

also for anyone that reads this i m making a new gamemode,you might be interested,and btw if i will get a copy i will also get my friend to help out:
http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/creating-a-new-gamemode-need-your-help.8145/

hello nice people of the internet,i already own a copy of terraria so i would like to give a copy to a friend of mine who says that he wants the game but cant buy it
i would really appreciate if one of you could give me a copy or two to give out :)

also for anyone that reads this i m making a new gamemode,you might be interested,and btw if i will get a copy i will also get my friend to help out:
http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/creating-a-new-gamemode-need-your-help.8145/

Tell him to friend me
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198166859146/

I wherk at a WalMart, so of course I am nuts. Why else would I do such a thing if sanity wasn't low on my list of things I own? Also, thanks for the thought of trying to get me the Santa title, but it would be a waste on me. Now if there was a Krampus title....

But honestly, Terraria is an absolutely amazing game, and I'm glad I got to help people either play the game with a legitimate copy, or experience the game for the first time, and throw some cash (albeit sale price) at Re-Logic. A big thanks to EVERYONE who gave away copies. My faith in humanity, while still in negative numbers, raised at least a few points.

Last edited:
Well, @Samrux, kudos to you. This thread ended up to be quite effective. Thanks to everyone who participated in the giving part. :)
@Loki: Isn't there a Santa title available for these two people? With giving away a whopping 18 and 15 copies (during christmas even), they surely deserve it!

I plan to look into this once I get home. As @Samrux has the official tallies, I'll ask him to PM me with that info.

Thanks

Technically, everyone who donated a copy is applicable for the title I think...

But does everybody deserve it?

of course they do darth shuddup.

No problem! Anyone who have a copy please PM me, my friend is impatient xD
Sent a copy to @byAbeeL's second friend.

Edit: Sent a copy to @Frasei. A total of 17 sent.

Edit2: Alright guys, I don't have anymore time to give out the rest of those copies. I will give the rest out when I come back.
It's time to say goodbye and happy new year. See ya all in half a year from now. Love you all, hope you enjoy this great game!
I can't wait for 1.3... It will be a long while before I get to play on 1.3 xD
Anyway, good bye and have a Happy New Year! <3

Last edited:
I have a copy of Terraria ready to gift, but i'm a little curious about that forum title. If i do participate do i get a special title? even though i didn't do close to the amount as @Gorgasm and @Side .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom