Member-Run Project Terraria Valentine's Day giveaway thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, as no one is asking for copies anymore, I've decided to keep the last 5 for the next giveaway (hopefully a 1.3 one). Samrux, you might want to add It's A Me's friend back to the list, waited for a few days for his friend to make an account on Steam and get a hold of me, but never did. Probably should check with him though. It was fun everyone!

*eats an Eye of K'thulhu cookie*

Well, as no one is asking for copies anymore, I've decided to keep the last 5 for the next giveaway (hopefully a 1.3 one). Samrux, you might want to add It's A Me's friend back to the list, waited for a few days for his friend to make an account on Steam and get a hold of me, but never did. Probably should check with him though. It was fun everyone!

*eats an Eye of K'thulhu cookie*

May I have a copy pretty please? With nice burning hot cherries on top? :3

hi, is anyone still giving away copies, my (another) friend (steam name: Mr.Goofy) would like one aswell :)

Last edited:
I'm sure my cancer-struggling friend wouldn't mind a copy, if anybody is kind enough to send me a copy, I'll gladly send it to his steam account because he's a bit cautious about giving his Steam details away.

Alright I'm like 5 days late with the thing.

I guess that the giveaway is now over, unless @Gorgasm or @bad_news come and say otherwise.
Edit: @m31k, maybe send that copy to someone else before the thing is over for sure
PSTTe
Thanks so much for contributing!
PSTLE

More news coming soon.

Last edited:
Like I said in my previous post, the remaining copies I have are going towards the next big giveaway. Maybe I'll pick up some more along the way for it too. Who knows?

I still have the copies but I'm basically too busy with school right now to have time to send them, so hopefully I'll be able to give them away in the next giveaway as well.

I have a hard copy of the collectors edition, unopened, never used. I would be happy to post it to anyone. You will need to give me your address however m̶u̶h̶a̶h̶a̶h̶a̶h̶a̶ but I won't use it for any nefarious purposes (*knock* *knock* pizza guy: "here's the 20 pizzas you ordered"...)

First person to PM me wins.

I'm sad to announce that I won't officially host this event anymore (That means: actively organizing the discussion and OP, most importantly, the lists of people). At least not for the current time. I will still hop in here from time to time.

You guys should also know that There's a sale right now!! Remember that you don't need me to be awesome and gift a copy. If I'm not mistaken, some people above were wanting one! You might want to ask them if they still do, and maybe be generous... for the sake of love
SamWnk

You might continue the discussion here, or in this new thread another user is organizing. I actually don't really know. It's an awkward situation, since I have already edited the OP and title. Maybe... We'll see??

Three days are left for the current giveaway, I'm hoping we will continue what we put in pause before. The discussion is left in the hands of everyone.

Again, thanks to all for having made this awesome thing happen. And maybe, continuing to make it happen??!
SamHpy

Last edited:
I'll ask one
Here's the reason-
My Parent's don't trust anything online and thus do not have a online account, and one can only buy Terraria. So currently I'm using My Friend's Steam account as my own but it would be nice if I had a copy of my own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom