Member-Run Project Terraria Valentine's Day giveaway thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, decision time. I really hated choosing between the people who pm'd me, so I did it a bit differently than planned.
Firstly, I bought one extra copy. Really, that one was the last. I'm now at 15 euros and really, I'm not rich. So this really was the last one.
So I got three lucky people. :cool:

I wrote all the names down on pieces of paper, crumpled them and hussled them within my hands. (Is that the correct term? Hussled? No matter.)
I picked out 3 and unwrapped them...

Fate has decided! The following 3 people (in alphabetical order) will get a copy:
Darthmorf
kingklutz
SpartaCraft

And that's that then. :)

@darthmorf, @kingklutz and @SpartaCraft, I'll contact you guys one at a time. Don't get impatient now! :)

To the others: I hope more people will step up to share the Terraria wealth. Keep your fingers crossed!

Alright, decision time. I really hated choosing between the people who pm'd me, so I did it a bit differently than planned.
Firstly, I bought one extra copy. Really, that one was the last. I'm now at 15 euros and really, I'm not rich. So this really was the last one.

I wrote all the names down on pieces of paper, crumpled them and hussled them within my hands. (Is that the correct term? Hussled? No matter.)

Fate has decided! The following 3 people (in alphabetical order) will get a copy:
Darthmorf
kingklutz
SpartaCraft

@darthmorf, @kingklutz and @SpartaCraft, I'll contact you guys one at a time. Don't get impatient now! :)

To the others: I hope more people will step up to share the Terraria wealth. Keep your fingers crossed!
Thank you! I can't even begin to express how thankful I am. (I blame this horrible cold for my speechlessness.)

Darthmorf
kingklutz
SpartaCraft

Very much appreciated bud, I owe you big time... As long as it's something free lmao. Jk. Again thank you very much :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1417383037][/DOUBLEPOST]
I truly hope you all can get Terraria.. You all deserve this great game, I'm really sorry!
It's not your fault bud lol, it's the thought that counts meaning you had the heart to give people something for free. Cheers anyway and have a good one

Darthmorf
kingklutz
SpartaCraft

Can't begin to thank you enough for this all :3

If anyone wants to give me Terraria for me, I would love it!! My steam account is the same as my tcf account! Look me up plz!

Guys. I'm going to need to ask you to spread this post around, pretty fast. We got so little time, and I'd love if everyone got their gift! Even if just one more Terraria was bought and sent, it would be incredible. Thank you.

Feel free to gift to me. It would be wonderful if you could guys.
Once was enough!
Tongue.png

Absolutely not needed, but thanks for the sentiment. :)
What was it *-*?

Fell free to gift to me this awesome game.
I dont have enough money to buy this game
Steam name: terramax4

Fell free to gift to me this awesome game.
I dont have enough money to buy this game
Steam name: terramax4
I can't find you on steam. Sounds suspicious, in my opinion!

I need Terraria because I'm low on money and if I even had money I don't have a pay-pal or a credit card I'm not 20 yet but I'm not to young, please give me a free game on steam my account is minecraftplayr2112. Terraria!!!!!!!!!
Well, that was a little unpolite, but I'll add you to the list. If anyone wants to give you the game, they should be sending a private message to you to talk about the details and whatnot
Happy.png

I've got one copy, I'll be giving it to @Dire Sigma's friend. Please PM me :).
That's good_news :D

Thank you very much :) Once @Dire Sigma confirms he received the copy I'll add you as a contributor.

I can't find you on steam. Sounds suspicious, in my opinion!

Well, that was a little unpolite, but I'll add you to the list. If anyone wants to give you the game, they should be sending a private message to you to talk about the details and whatnot
Happy.png

That's good_news :D

Thank you very much :) Once @Dire Sigma confirms he received the copy I'll add you as a contributor.
Having a little difficulty with my friend as he's not on, but go ahead and add Bad_News to the contributor's list!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom