Member-Run Project Terraria Valentine's Day giveaway thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there are any people out there who still want to give away a copy, GoG.com has a winter sale and currently sells Terraria for a RIDICULOUS low price of 1.59 euro (2 dollars).
I can give a copy of Terraria on gog with an account, but i dont know if someone wants it, i think you can use a gog account for like infinite persons, so if anyone want a terraria with gog pm me

Hello, I'm Comet528! I would like a copy of Terraria because, I think it's a wonderful game! I have never played it in real like tho, but by the things I watched I think it's a wonderful game! Well, you know... I can't buy Terraria here's why, I don't have a credit card, Mom and Dad won't put money on my steam account, and I'm only 11! If your willing to give me a copy of Terraria, well... I would be very Thankful!!! So I hope you decide, Yes or No! The choice is up to... P.S. I won't rage quit if you say no ;D

Sincerely,
Comet528

Hello, I'm Comet528! I would like a copy of Terraria because, I think it's a wonderful game! I have never played it in real like tho, but by the things I watched I think it's a wonderful game! Well, you know... I can't buy Terraria here's why, I don't have a credit card, Mom and Dad won't put money on my steam account, and I'm only 11! If your willing to give me a copy of Terraria, well... I would be very Thankful!!! So I hope you decide, Yes or No! The choice is up to... P.S. I won't rage quit if you say no ;D

Sincerely,
Comet528
Don't you need to be 13 for a TCF account?

still waiting
Stop spamming. You're less likely to get one.

@Samrux Just rename it to 'Terraria Giveaway thread'

Hmmm.. not sure if this thread is going to work out so well. I foresee a lot of people coming on to ask for a copy and others not seeing it or being motivated enough to give them... Especially as the list will only grow longer and longer. What to do?

I think this sort of thing works best when there's a sale on, when Terraria is $2.50. Perhaps this exchange should only occur at those times?

Hmmm.. not sure if this thread is going to work out so well. I foresee a lot of people coming on to ask for a copy and others not seeing it or being motivated enough to give them... Especially as the list will only grow longer and longer. What to do?

I think this sort of thing works best when there's a sale on, when Terraria is $2.50. Perhaps this exchange should only occur at those times?
I don't see any harm in keeping it open, but admittedly, in my opinion this thread would better serve its purpose if people would ask for a copy once and then stop posting while patiently waiting for a chance of luck. There's quite a large amount of useless posts in here. :indifferent:
Personally I'm less inclined to give a copy to someone who spams anyway; patience is a virtue. :)

Well, I'm waiting for holidays sale.

I think I should ask for it to be closed... but anything could happen, really!

I want to give it to my best friend Mircea for Christmas :D
He wishes to have it but sadly we can't buy stuff on steam with our parent's cards because they are not working :'(
I already got Terraria on a giveaway on youtube and since then he played with my steam account and I cracked mine telling him I use a private client for it :p
Here it is his steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035606636

Well, there are currently more people who have received a copy than people waiting for one! :3

Let the Terraria Christmas giveaway start
Love.gif
you already know how it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom