Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

This was my first time in a party event, I was not disappointed. (notice bunny with hat)
20170304205420_1.jpg

There's some snow on the sand, near where Cheeyev's character is standing. This sort of thing often happens to my worlds - usually at the border between the desert and the Jungle, where it looks like someone used the MS Paint airbrush tool to place sand blocks in the Jungle's mud.
I've had mud in the ocean, on the other side of the world of the Jungle. It was extremely wierd.

upload_2017-3-8_13-5-32.png

It's at these times that I'm grateful my character has tons of grenades at his disposal. That's a grand total of ten Antlion chargers right there along with an additional swarmer and regular one, or more considering how much enemies sometimes like to get stuck together.

EDIT:

And if you're not sure what I mean by that, welllll

HwCxQOe.png

Here's an image of the vast majority of them moving so in sync with each other that they've pretty much merged into a single entity.

EDIT x2:

YY7DcWx.png

this is because 1.3.3 increased the spawn rates isn't it

Last edited:
2D8F4AA9F85ED657FAC5531E23A42E7DD5BDDD2C

This one requires a bit of explanation. First of all, I'm pretty sure this is the first Steam screenshot I ever took, because I didn't know how to do so beforehand (though I did take some with the in-game screenshot feature).

Anyways, this was during my expert mode playthrough and I was doing a bunch of fishing in preparation for hardmode. The helmet was just used as vanity.

The jungle bats were harassing me non-stop, and then night came and a bunch of zombies spawned. The zombies got stuck in the pool, and as I killed extraneous Demon Eyes, all of the spawn slots were taken up by the zombies. They weren't able to escape offscreen, and thus were stuck in the pool for several in-game days, as I fished, totally free of enemy interference.
D4D8B83A0523E3E1F0F737E57BE0E261A748979E

I just wanna put out my screenie focusing on how Folger and her two acquaintances in Vindictus standing opposite sides from her. I find it pretty amusing! `:D
unknown.png

does this count????????

upload_2017-3-19_17-41-27.png

Like, I suppose this could count... since I was playing Terraria and just had to notice the wonderful title of the game @Star was playing. No uh, but seriously, since I'm here anyway there's been something that I've been meaning to post here as a screenshot for a while:

upload_2017-3-19_17-44-48.png

Granted, I understand that these aren't all in alphabetical order or sorted in any way if the fact all of the Antlion species' are separated and all the slimes are separated is any evidence, but I always just have to notice that all of the Goblin Banners names are bunched neatly beside each other.

... Except for that god damn Goblin Archer. Hell, even the goldfish banner is grouped up with all the other Gs.

does this count????????

View attachment 163230

Like, I suppose this could count... since I was playing Terraria and just had to notice the wonderful title of the game @Star was playing. No uh, but seriously, since I'm here anyway there's been something that I've been meaning to post here as a screenshot for a while:

View attachment 163231

Granted, I understand that these aren't all in alphabetical order or sorted in any way if the fact all of the Antlion species' are separated and all the slimes are separated is any evidence, but I always just have to notice that all of the Goblin Banners names are bunched neatly beside each other.

... Except for that god damn Goblin Archer. Hell, even the goldfish banner is grouped up with all the other Gs.

I'm telling you, the game I was playing is a total nipple dude. It was such a nipple I played it at that time because I intentionally calculated the factor of you screenshotting it and posting it here.

I was actually playing Minecraft lol

Back
Top Bottom