Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

1158B3F4781CAB73F3D4A3DB4A88F2ACF9AB0318

Demon Altars, randomly placed in the center of the jungle. Never saw that before. Oceans, near the house, and obviously in the corruption... heck even the dungeon once... but in the center of the jungle? lol

7A063662509AE458DE3DE4AE2D576DE6EB41E122

Apparently Lihzarhds and Flying Snakes are not tagged as Hardmode enemies. These guys really stinking hurt if you're only wearing Molten Armor; barely got out of there. Thankfully there was a little ledge that they couldn't reach that I could pick em off with the Vilethorn, though it took forever to do so. Apparently the entrance tunnel to the Temple was long enough to cause Temple Enemies to start spawning even though I did not unlock the door. Perhaps something Red could give some consideration to? Perhaps make Lihzarhds and the Flying Snakes Hardmode-only so that they won't spawn in Normal?

This screenshot is from last year, there was definitely some interesting world generation at times. Sometimes the world generated high to the sky, and sometimes...
1Jmj3N2.jpg

... pretty far down.
EDIT: Just noticed chewelews had a similar experience in an up to date version. High five? :D

What made this following interesting is that my friend and I were just doing a simple vanilla run in the current version (and that's what we do usually anyway), so all of these guys are natural. Even got more to spawn a bit later. I estimated that by the end of whatever we were doing, there were 30 or so enemies booping their faces against our wood.
CXJWPF7.jpg

Spawning acts a little funny when you're chilling somewhere and your friend is walking on a skybridge above you.

What happens after you spend enough time building in the ocean biome (I died)
Shark attack.png

Meanwhile, after walking all the way back to the end of the map...
Pirate Ship 2.png

A house for those who don't appreciate the giant ship I built for them and decided to jump overboard
Sunken House.png

Some other pirate ship I built a million years ago
Pirate Ship.png

I thought I had more, but I only had one picture from the TO thread.
"After this, I never tried to fight The Destroyer from a Skybridge..."
1A3377E3AE8A8E6E542A26F2EB85D5F8B5C22EC6

I didn't put this one into the TO thread, but here's a bug I ran into early after 1.2's release. I sank into the ground because of the slope on top of the halfblock. I don't know if it still happens, but you can try to replicate it if you want.
nJEzrOD.png

Wheeeeee!

I didn't put this one into the TO thread, but here's a bug I ran into early after 1.2's release. I sank into the ground because of the slope on top of the halfblock. I don't know if it still happens, but you can try to replicate it if you want.
nJEzrOD.png

Wheeeeee!

It still does, but for both sloping up and sloping down blocks. Happens infrequently, but enough for it to be an inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom