Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

ny31mah.jpg

It just came out of nowhere as soon as I flew up a little bit near the ground.

sW3pVOl.jpg

When the Stardust Dragon isn't dumb and chasing some random enemy it can do so much damage.

@Cutie Phalanx :

It just came out of nowhere as soon as I flew up a little bit near the ground.

Are you on a Small world?

This is one of the big reasons why I quit using Small worlds (that, and the lack of items in chests, I was finding worlds without shadow keys, worlds without some of the rarer accessories, everything being too mish-mashed together).

On Small Worlds back in early 1.2, I was routinely getting attacked on the Surface by Wyverns, just by standing on a hill or a wood platform bridge made where the ground was barely off-screen with 1360x768 resolution. The wyvern attacks started getting ridiculous, so I stopped using small worlds, lol.

Also, if you were recently in the sky and used a mirror/phone/potion to teleport back to home, and then went about your business, Wyverns do not despawn. They'll fly from one end of the world to the other and sometimes it can take awhile for it to catch up to you.

It is one of the reasons why when you are sent to fish a sky fish in Hardmode, that you should go down to the ground and wait 10-20 seconds to make sure you don't have a Wyvern after you before teleporting back to your house...

78621E97D22792D4E0FCCF3F6BA08AD0CEC7E422

Come on, you can't have thoughts of both committing suicide and healing yourself at the same time!

F4063B817288A1217F32EA07BE3641A480A507A6

WG wasn't never that nice enough until this.

I went to underground hollow...
2015-07-23_00006.jpg

There're so many thing happen and my dragon keep killing things on random holes and fill my inventory with random item.

2015-07-23_00003.jpg

Come on! You can't trick my device, not like this.

2015-07-23_00008.jpg

All 3 of them will fall on that small corner... such a smart little creature.

2015-07-23_00012.jpg

There's no soul where I'm hovering... what's wrong with that soul of light?

2015-07-23_00013.jpg

So I was challenging The Moon Lord... again....
2015-07-23_00015.jpg

You don't like me cheesing? well, I give you a change to kill my nurse right now! just kill her!

2015-07-23_00017.jpg

You cannot do it. Such a loser.
Seriously you deal 1 damage to my nurse, that's ridiculous.

-you cannot interact with npc while battling the final boss now.
I cried

428nklI.jpg

Sneaky Strange Plant, I never would have found it if the Stardust Dragon didn't kill something in there while I was mining out a huge chunk of land to make a Cute Fishron arena.

X1lO8ve.png

A small part of the Cute Fishron arena, I'm still trying to get better at making things like pixel art.

Just a little insight on how I clear out the huge streaks of Corruption/Crimson/Hallow.
This one was for the Crimson.
A66A60D770CA1BEA6AFC98083E2953033F09E09E

Those vertical shafts? I slowly fall down them, clentaminating to the sides.
It's expensive.
Wow, you're just as ambitious as I am! ;) I was about to do that in my 1.2.4 world, but then I discovered that 1.3 was coming June 30th :happy:

69FE0EC76A329A22C33427847DCF73B281D61D54

A solar eclipse was happening, so instead of waiting it out I decided to take advantage of it with Nebula Armor and kicked some expert Moon Lord butt! He never stood a chance.

TBvuoUm.jpg

Tried using minions after making Stardust armor and needed more fragments for the Stardust Cell, I still hate the Solar Pillar.

TE4BWx9.jpg

Found this while flying around the general areas of Crimson created by the Wall of Flesh and spreading Hallow, got disappointed when it was just an Enchanted Sword.

2015-07-24_00001.jpg

After returning home from a looting of the dungeon, I used a teleportation potion, and found a skeleton merchant, and a house. I then found two more houses. The skeleton merchant had some useless crap, and a counterweight, the houses had a magic mirror, an extractinator, and a flare gun, unfortunately I already had all of that stuff. I'm also pretty sure that painting was generated without all of the necessary walls behind it, since it broke when I hit the cobwebs next to it.

Back
Top Bottom