tModLoader TerraScape

Mod Browser shows by default only mods which are not installed. And I have traced the multiplayer problem back to the file size. It seems that the size is too large to work properly in multiplayer. So if you want to change to the mod browser version, you'll have to delete the mod from the "mods" folder, and then download the Mod Browser version. Kind of a shame that the music files take up so much space, but in the end the difference between the two versions is only the music, so you wont be losing much

I was wondering if anyone could give me a quick explanation on how to get going here.
Thing is I've never played Terraria before, but I do love Oldschool Runescape. I got here via the 2007scape reddit.

I seem to get stuck in the night where I don't have any decent weapons to fight the zombies.

I was wondering if anyone could give me a quick explanation on how to get going here.
Thing is I've never played Terraria before, but I do love Oldschool Runescape. I got here via the 2007scape reddit.

I seem to get stuck in the night where I don't have any decent weapons to fight the zombies.

The wiki is a great tool for anyone wanting to pick up the game. https://terraria.wiki.gg/Guide:Getting_started
For starters I recommend exploring the world as much as you can, going underground will be the main way to progress further

Hello, I'm new to this PC stuff so I'm unsure how to fix a problem I've encountered. The mod shows etc but upon trying to load it I get this:
The wav sound file at Sounds/Item/Abyssalwhip.wav failed to load
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Inner Exception:
External component has thrown an exception.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect.AllocateFormatAndData(Byte[] format, Byte[] data, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect..ctor(Stream stream)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect.FromStream(Stream stream)

Anybody have any idea how to fix it? Much appreciated!

Hello, I'm new to this PC stuff so I'm unsure how to fix a problem I've encountered. The mod shows etc but upon trying to load it I get this:
The wav sound file at Sounds/Item/Abyssalwhip.wav failed to load
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Inner Exception:
External component has thrown an exception.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect.AllocateFormatAndData(Byte[] format, Byte[] data, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect..ctor(Stream stream)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect.FromStream(Stream stream)

Anybody have any idea how to fix it? Much appreciated!

I think that might be the same problem as the .mp3 file error. Try doing this:
Enable the mod in the mods menu, then exit the game without pressing "Reload Mods". Then start up the game as normal.

Made an account just to say enjoying the mod so far but I reckon it could use more bosses but that's just me who enjoys killing a lot of things
Although a slayer NPC who assigns tasks on any monster from terraria and the 07 mod would be nice with actual rewards and such in terms of bosses and suchyou could add next why not Sire or add fightcaves or zulrah there is a lot of potential here anyways mate long post thanks for the mod hope to see more stuff soon

Ironman btw

Hello, do the teleport tabs work in multiplayer? Made some in a steam multiplayer lobby and they only do the animation and sound but dont actually teleport you anywhere

Hello, this mod looks really great and I can't wait to play it, but I seemed to have encountered an error. Was wondering if you could help?

Screenshot (14).png

What crafting station does the basic rune use? also the guide isn't showing any new recipes, is that intended? nevermind. just needed a reload

Great idea, great execution.

Only complaint is Verac's armor looking a little weird (just a spike, no pauldron) but that's a nitpick and spriting is hard so i understand

Found a bug with mod browser version of the game that you couldnt craft pure essence near lava

So, I love the mod first off. It combines my two favorite games in the world. Oldschool Runescape and Terraria. So this is quite possibly the best thing ever.

I just want to know the drop rate of 3rd Age gear from Lucky Implings. Or the odds of a Lucky Impling appearing. Because, it sort of ruined my run.
And by that I mean, I beat Wall of Flesh, saw an Abyssal Demon spawn and decided to farm them for a bit to the whip, thinking it would be a decent boost through hardmode to get to the juicy Runescape content. And then after a few Abyssal Demons, maybe 10, I get the whip, I leave the underworld. I see a weird pink sparkling impling and think "Is that one of the Lucky Implings?"
And to my surprise, when I catch it, it is indeed a Lucky Impling. So I think "I could get a 3rd Age Bow from this, wouldn't that be funny!"

And then I got a 3rd Age Longsword... Which is far better than any end game weapon from Moon Lord.

So I'm just wondering what the odds of this whole scenario happening are.
No worries if you'd like non-disclosure on this stuff, just seems like 3rd Age shouldn't be the first thing you get after returning to the surface from Wall of Flesh.

So, I love the mod first off. It combines my two favorite games in the world. Oldschool Runescape and Terraria. So this is quite possibly the best thing ever.

I just want to know the drop rate of 3rd Age gear from Lucky Implings. Or the odds of a Lucky Impling appearing. Because, it sort of ruined my run.
And by that I mean, I beat Wall of Flesh, saw an Abyssal Demon spawn and decided to farm them for a bit to the whip, thinking it would be a decent boost through hardmode to get to the juicy Runescape content. And then after a few Abyssal Demons, maybe 10, I get the whip, I leave the underworld. I see a weird pink sparkling impling and think "Is that one of the Lucky Implings?"
And to my surprise, when I catch it, it is indeed a Lucky Impling. So I think "I could get a 3rd Age Bow from this, wouldn't that be funny!"

And then I got a 3rd Age Longsword... Which is far better than any end game weapon from Moon Lord.

So I'm just wondering what the odds of this whole scenario happening are.
No worries if you'd like non-disclosure on this stuff, just seems like 3rd Age shouldn't be the first thing you get after returning to the surface from Wall of Flesh.

Oh yeah sorry about that, I haven't actually explained the 3rd age weapons at all. They are actually just some sort of easter eggs, and are supposed to be outside of the main progression. Think of them as trophies. I wouldn't recommend actually using them, since they are way too OP. Just something to have fun with. And I'll change the lucky implings to spawn a little later, having them spawn at the start of hardmode was an oversight. So in the end, they are cheat weapons, basically to help you if you ever get stuck somewhere.

Oh yeah sorry about that, I haven't actually explained the 3rd age weapons at all. They are actually just some sort of easter eggs, and are supposed to be outside of the main progression. Think of them as trophies. I wouldn't recommend actually using them, since they are way too OP. Just something to have fun with. And I'll change the lucky implings to spawn a little later, having them spawn at the start of hardmode was an oversight. So in the end, they are cheat weapons, basically to help you if you ever get stuck somewhere.
Awesome, well thank you for the mod and thank you for explaining the situation. Most mod developers I feel would ignore an oversight like this or say something snarky in response like "The weapon is perfectly fine and balanced for the point you get it at" in regards to something on this level. Cheers!

The main goal of the mod is to provide good balance along with fun weapons & mechanics, so if anyone has any questions or problems with weapons being too underpowered/overpowered, please let me know.
[doublepost=1501748115,1501747952][/doublepost]
Hello, do the teleport tabs work in multiplayer? Made some in a steam multiplayer lobby and they only do the animation and sound but dont actually teleport you anywhere

Teletabs aren't currently working in multiplayer, I'm afraid. In order to make them work, I would need to develop another way for them to find the suitable teleport location, which I don't currently know how to do. I hope to fix them in a future update.

I have also encountered a bug a few times regarding item drops. For me, it's only happened with runes, but that's because they're so common I think. But, I've noticed a few times the item will just fall through the map and not stop. And it's unobtainable after that. Not too much of a biggy, but y'know. Just tryna help out.

I have also encountered a bug a few times regarding item drops. For me, it's only happened with runes, but that's because they're so common I think. But, I've noticed a few times the item will just fall through the map and not stop. And it's unobtainable after that. Not too much of a biggy, but y'know. Just tryna help out.

I might know the cause of that, not sure. I'll check it out, thanks

Back
Top Bottom