• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader TGM1234's Mods

Robertidepazzi

Terrarian
Oh, no It's not that the mod doesn't work- as in like the dye application-, its that the weapons don't actually shoot at all even non-dyed, not sure what causes it, perhaps it's something similar to the issue that was happening with boss summoning items.

Zzzmithy

Terrarian
I can confirm the above bug happens even with no other mods installed. Using only the latest versions of Tmodloader, Shaderlib, and the Item Customizer, most guns will not work at all in multiplayer, even hosting locally and by myself. They'll be held out, often at an odd angle, and play a firing sound, however no projectiles will come out.

This problem doesn't happen in singleplayer. It also, strangely, does not seem to happen if you had the gun in your inventory when you entered the server. This made it hard to test for until I realized that was the pattern. So I tried the following method:
1. Enter a server with a fresh character, using only this mod and shaderlib.
2. Open a chest and remove a handgun + musketballs.
3. Attempt to fire the gun. The gun does not fire and the above bug occurs.
This method produced the same result every time I tried it.

If I log out, close the server, then restart the server with the handgun still in my inventory, it will fire properly. However if I then pick up a second handgun from another chest (or the same chest), that second handgun will not fire properly, even though the first will continue to fire properly.

Thanks for the verbose feedback, Zzzmithy. I don't have a whole lot of time to look into this at the moment, but I'll be sure to when I do.
It's likely that this is somehow related to similar bugs wherein items just stop working right (like Meowmere not firing projectiles, or Calamity's boss summons being broken).
The most puzzling aspect of these bugs is how they never cause any errors in the log, and that there doesn't appear to be any logical cause, at least on the surface.

Top Bottom