Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lmao, i have a full warding set of spectre armour, high end mystic weapons, my old world is even on normal, i can get his core to like 1/4 health but i get recked every time, oh yea and thats also with like 10 buffs as well :(

I need to re-locate a certain video on YT that showcased a Moonlord arena that seemed up my alley.

So I had a couple thoughts and didn't know where to put them, and this seemed like as good a place as any.
I love 1.3 and understand there's gonna be some bugs that need to be worked out, I'm patient. But I just had some ideas after playing that I think would be well received by the community, though I could be wrong.
I think zooming using the touchpad should have stayed. Having to pause, which doesn't stop the game, to zoom in and out seems like a hassle. And trying to zoom in and out during a fight, it can be disasterous. Mapping "zoom in" and "zoom out" seems like a waste of two button inputs when the touchpad did it so perfectly.
Speaking of two buttons, the touchpad can be pressed as a button on both the left and right sides. That would be wonderful as it adds 2 more button inputs. There are more things that can be assigned to buttons than there are buttons it seems, so I think that'd help tons.
Third, the inventory font seems too small. Increasing the font size by a few points or something would greatly help. Because right now, with the inventory font doing that pulsing thing, it makes it even more difficult to read. Especially when it dims, it seems to dim too low.
Lastly, I dunno if this is a bug or it's just me, but my buff icons, from potions and such, are faded out to a point that you can't really see them and also there's no timers under them anymore.
These are just some ideas from observations I had after playing a bit. Would definitely like to see if anyone else had the same thoughts or not.
I was thinking the same but I don't believe that the Xbox controller share the touch pad controls and it seems to me that they want it uniform across all platforms?

Use a rapid chain gun with clorophyte bullets it's the best gun you can use in the game.
Yea True, but does spectre armour still work with guns or does it have to be magic?
[doublepost=1513463038,1513463000][/doublepost]
That I completely agree with. Those head suckers caught me completely off-guard... Took me out a few times before I realized what was going on XD
Lmao, haha i crafted the nebula blaze, it reks

Thanks to the Pipeworks for getting this in. XB1 is going to be amazing for sure! Been farming Chlorophyte for bullets since I heard the update was submitted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom