Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I gave up and bought it for laptop. Hooked Xbox one controller up. Hooked laptop to flat screen. Enjoying everything it has to offer.

They can screw around with 1.3 as long as they want. I recommend anyone else who can do the same. 6 bucks on steam and my Thinkpad has windows 7 and I'm having no issues running on High quality.

Also if you think the UI is bad wait until you have to play with a map that doesn't open up unless you use light in an area. Had to download a map viewer because it was such a change.

Good luck guys. I hope they don't balance their checkbooks like they handled this update.
[doublepost=1514084829,1514084544][/doublepost]I also like how they went on YouTube and were like...

Huy guys...were sorry... nothing we could do....blame mean old Microsoft... their the ones who shut down for Cwismas...Have a Happy Holidays from Pipeworks!!! Yea!

Jeese why do you guys want the update at this time KNOWING its most likely going to be buggy and unplayable, this delay will give them time to focus on PS4 bug fixing and then when/if Xbox has the same kind of problems then they can provide fixes faster when it releases so we get it mostly bug free right from the start.

Last edited:
Jeese why do you guys want the update at this time KNOWING its most likely going to be buggy and unplayable, this delay will give them time to focus on PS4 bug fixing and then when/if Xbox has the same kind of problems then they can provide fixes faster when it releases so we get it mostly bug free right from the start.
Its because most of us got tired of waiting and would rather have a buggy update and tbh I was one of them but after taking my mind off it, I completely forgot about it until I started playing terraria on Xbox one again.
[doublepost=1514090363,1514090236][/doublepost]And with playing again I created a summoner which I don't want to lose so I can wait now.

Its because most of us got tired of waiting and would rather have a buggy update and tbh I was one of them but after taking my mind off it, I completely forgot about it until I started playing terraria on Xbox one again.
[doublepost=1514090363,1514090236][/doublepost]And with playing again I created a summoner which I don't want to lose so I can wait now.
Exactly, people should do other things instead of staying on these threads 24/7.

Beacause some would rather have an update sooner than later after a year and a half. Or in simpler terms pepole get tiered of waiting... but oh well now we will anyways! Woohoo!

Exactly, people should do other things instead of staying on these threads 24/7.

I find it fun to watch pain and rage unfold... and add to it at times....

Got my daughters the 500gb xbone s forza horizon 3 bundle for $200 this Christmas. Hopefully it will distract them enough so I won't be asked about the update every hour. Soooo glad it's this close. I'm annoyed the update is taking this long, not because the devs, but because I'm tired of being harassed about checking. Thanks for the update, pipeworks, and happy holidays!

and 400$ for a computer
minus the 60+ dollars for internet connectivity, and you could, with proper budgeting a pc tower that can run terraria for a similar cost with further upgradeability if desired, but this is not the thread for this and my apologies if this is very off topic too you moderators. and merry Christmas everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom