Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name-calling will not be tolerated here
maaaaan. this sucks. we just want the damn update lmao. but the moment someone speaks up about it, a whole bunch of Pipeworks asskissers come kicking the door down and start rambling about patience or “stop blaming them”. then they make all the people who just want 1.3 look stupid for wanting and update. smh.

First time commenting. Thank you Pipeworks for putting so much effort into this port! It took Engine Software ~4 years to fully code up to 1.2.4, but it only took you guys 2 years to start from scratch and get it to 1.3.0.6! And within days of the PS4 update, you guys acted on community feedback and crushed some of the few (‘few’ is relatively speaking vs. amount of new code) bugs. Not only that, but with the new code in place, future updates will occur faster than they ever have for us (current-gen) console players! Quite an under-appreciated achievement!

You know, I would love to play this update on my xbox... because my computer exploded... So, I'm half tempted to buy a cattleprod and do some snooping for Microsoft people addresses, then like, barge into one of their houses and poke one with a cattle prod on low while screeching like an offended guinea bird... Not because I want the update, but because... It would be hilarious. Well not for the Microsoft people. But for literally everyone else, can you imagine the news headlines? "Crazy person barges into Microsoft executive's home and assaults them with a cattle prod while screeching unintelligibly. Suspect's mental state assumed unstable." >w>

(In case my humor is lost on you, know that I would never do that ever and I do not condone hacking people.)

First time commenting. Thank you Pipeworks for putting so much effort into this port! It took Engine Software ~4 years to fully code up to 1.2.4, but it only took you guys 2 years to start from scratch and get it to 1.3.0.6! And within days of the PS4 update, you guys acted on community feedback and crushed some of the few (‘few’ is relatively speaking vs. amount of new code) bugs. Not only that, but with the new code in place, future updates will occur faster than they ever have for us (current-gen) console players! Quite an under-appreciated achievement!
DID YOU REALLY JUST SAY WITHIN DAYS ITS BEEN ALMOST TWO WEEKS YOU MUST BE A PS PLAYER BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. Sorry for going to hard just a little dificult to play other games knowing this is pending.

Anyone experiencing game crash during Moon Lord, Pumpkin Moon, Frost Moon, and any related invasion quest?

I made a Pumpkin Moon farm and every wave 3-5 the game crashes. I have already reported this to Pipeworks but IDK if I’m the only one experiencing this.

Also, no converyor belt yet for console I suppose?

DID YOU REALLY JUST SAY WITHIN DAYS ITS BEEN ALMOST TWO WEEKS YOU MUST BE A PS PLAYER BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. Sorry for going to hard just a little dificult to play other games knowing this is pending.
I was referring to the initial 1.3 update on the PS4 and how it got a hotfix a few days after certification. What are the ~two weeks you’re referring to? If it’s the amount of time us Xbox One players have been waiting for the update to pass through Microsoft’s certification black box (it sounds about right), I feel your pain, bruh. On that note, I wonder how much time Microsoft takes off around Christmas...
So much for the good moods, I guess Christmas wasn't that good this year for some people.
It was good for me at least; Xbox One’s 1.3 submission was one of the few things I really wanted since Terraria is my favorite game, and I at least got to see that happen; just gotta wait on Microsoft now.

Months of bugs squashing > Release 1.3 that come with enough bugs tha it make skyrim bug farm run for it is money.
well Bethesda doesnt really fix any bugs in their games. modders have to do that for them but for games like terraria there isnt a mod option(on console atliest) to fix any bugs you might have (Also could we please get a mod menu for consoles?)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom