Biomes & Nature The (better) Desert

DID SOMEONE SAY CACTUS MIMIC?
Support.

EDIT: Snakes? How about instead we make Salamanders more common in the Desert?
Salamander_Variants.png

I mean, they're already so awesome and snake-like. This was probably written pre-1.3, but c'mon! :D

Woah, this is... THIS IS AMAZING! Unfortunately the Underround Desert biome was added in 1.3, but this is a really good idea, making the Desert a really important biome and making some good stuff you can get there! I support this all day.
I think that an NPC that help you fighting should be desnecessary. Would be a cool addition, but I don't think that fighting your side would be a good addition. Like... it would help as nothing, or help as god! What I want to say it's like that would be so much desbalanced, and would bug a lot. But logically, if they put it without making any of these things, it would be very very valueable.
Well ha-ha, in 1.3 town NPCS now fight for you!

Woah, this is... THIS IS AMAZING! Unfortunately the Underround Desert biome was added in 1.3, but this is a really good idea, making the Desert a really important biome and making some good stuff you can get there! I support this all day.
Yeah but its still lacking in content... The only real reason to go there is for some fossils.

Well ha-ha, in 1.3 town NPCS now fight for you!
They don't fight for you, they defend themselves :p

The new hardmode desert makes no sense. There is no point in going there. I do not know why the devs (and I love them and am thankfull for their work) are so reluctant to add comunity suggestions. That said the enemies they added in said desert are awesome. But come on give them some drops or a boss.

You may want to look over the description of the anubis head? I don't think you can worm helmets. But otherwise brilliant!

It would be great even snow biome gets more love than desert really in snow biome at first only snow was special to it. It didint even have special underground and any special monsters (besides that it was made in christmas) And now it has special underground special monsters and special wood. Desert maybe had cacti it had sand (And thats not really special to desert beacuse of ocean biome having sand) and 3 special monsters (antilions, vultures and mummies) and after the update it had special underground and some more monsters and this about 10% chance to get pyramid on world (either that or i have very bad luck) but besides that there is nothing really special about it

Back
Top Bottom