Single Thread RP The Blinding Radiance

(This looks neat, Trying to decide who to drop in here..

How about someone who doesn’t get much screen-time..)

Name: Swordsmachine

Appearance: Dunno why it decided to orient weird, so I had to add more text, roughly 6 and a half feet tall-ish.
1686782270644.jpeg

Backstory: After humanity fell, the blood fueled machines were in a constant struggle for the precious blood they needed to survive. Many refused to adapt, and this is what killed them. They were too slow, too ineffective, and too frail. Some, like Swordsmachine, decided to modify themselves instead using the parts from other robots. The result? A bunch of robots that had gained an upper edge. However, venturing deeper into hell isn’t something to take lightly. The existence of interdimensional portals should always be considered when running into random rooms, stupid Swordsmachine.

Starting Equipment: Heated Chainsaw sword, regular shotgun.

Strengths:
Melee combat, decent armor, capable of fighting at range, but is best at close range, good at dealing with groups.
Weaknesses:
Long ranged combat, needs blood to have any sort of repairs, and he had to manually insert the blood into his tubes.

Faction (Optional): I didn’t know this had factions lmao, I’ll just start as a wanderer or smth and then maybe join one later.

Text color: eeeeh? I’m lazy.

(This looks neat, Trying to decide who to drop in here..

How about someone who doesn’t get much screen-time..)

Name: Swordsmachine

Appearance: Dunno why it decided to orient weird, so I had to add more text, roughly 6 and a half feet tall-ish. View attachment 409436

Backstory: After humanity fell, the blood fueled machines were in a constant struggle for the precious blood they needed to survive. Many refused to adapt, and this is what killed them. They were too slow, too ineffective, and too frail. Some, like Swordsmachine, decided to modify themselves instead using the parts from other robots. The result? A bunch of robots that had gained an upper edge. However, venturing deeper into hell isn’t something to take lightly. The existence of interdimensional portals should always be considered when running into random rooms, stupid Swordsmachine.

Starting Equipment: Heated Chainsaw sword, regular shotgun.

Strengths:
Melee combat, decent armor, capable of fighting at range, but is best at close range, good at dealing with groups.
Weaknesses:
Long ranged combat, needs blood to have any sort of repairs, and he had to manually insert the blood into his tubes.

Faction (Optional): I didn’t know this had factions lmao, I’ll just start as a wanderer or smth and then maybe join one later.

Text color: eeeeh? I’m lazy.
(Ah, Ultrakill, could work quite well, but you'll have to find a solution to the whole needing blood thing, heh. Accepted.)

(Well just try to avoid going nuts with the details ofc)
(I am going to describe how every organ is torn apart and ripped from the body.)

(I’m kidding, I’ll just let off some steam on groups of zombies every now and again.)

(so, where would be a good place to put swordsmachine?)

Back
Top Bottom