Single Thread RP The Blinding Radiance

(Maybe I shouldn't have made this RP.)
(I mean, I think it’s a fun roleplay, and it’s not super heated.)
"...What exactly are you now?"

(the cave was hallowed, imaging commiting home invasion, and getting mad when you get interrogated rather than shot on sight.)
(…really? Winter knew about the cave before it was Hallowed. This is like if you took a person’s home without them knowing, then tried to kidnap them. The cave wasn’t originally Hallowed, so if anything, the Chaos Elementals were the home invaders. I don’t understand how you think that just because something got Hallowed it suddenly was always Hallowed and now is the property of the Hallow only.)

*I’m assuming Fang eventually arrives at the crater. When he does, he looks around for the Hallowed group.*

"Some people cal it a lung dragon, others call it a wyvern, I'm used to the term flying snake, but everyone seems to agree that noodle is the 2nd best name option."

(I mean, I think it’s a fun roleplay, and it’s not super heated.)

(…really? Winter first came into the cave before it was Hallowed. This is like if you took a person’s home without them knowing, then tried to kidnap them. The cave wasn’t originally Hallowed, so if anything, the Chaos Elementals were the home invaders. I don’t understand how you think that just because something got Hallowed it suddenly was always Hallowed and now is the property of the Hallow only.)

*I’m assuming Fang eventually arrives at the crater. When he does, he looks around for the Hallowed group.*
(the elementals still considered it their territory)

Well, currently the entire group is down the crater some, and at the bottom of a cliff in a cave, so he has some distance left to travel.
"But I also wanted to try something."
They'd crystallize, and would then attempt to modify the structure to resemble fur.
It would likely work at least decently well
"Huh."

(the elementals still considered it their territory)

Well, currently the entire group is down the crater some, and at the bottom of a cliff in a cave, so he has some distance left to travel.

It would likely work at least decently well
"Huh."
(Yeah, but that doesn’t mean it actually belongs to them.)

*He sniffs for the scent of Hrivi or Allie, then follows it. As the scent gets stronger, he puts his hands up and away from his weapons.*

"That worked?"
They'd then try to modify the texture to add feathers.
Feathers would not work very well
(Yeah, but that doesn’t mean it actually belongs to them.)

*He sniffs for the scent of Hrivi or Allie, then follows it. As the scent gets stronger, he puts his hands up and away from his weapons.*
(heres an example, you may own the tree, but if a bird makes a nest there, that tree is considered theirs.)

He'd likely find himself at the top of a cliff, with the hallow group barely visible at the bottom.

Feathers would not work very well

(heres an example, you may own the tree, but if a bird makes a nest there, that tree is considered theirs.)

He'd likely find himself at the top of a cliff, with the hallow group barely visible at the bottom.
(Okay. So why did the Chaos Elementals not just let Winter and Becca leave when they tried to flee? Also, the cave wouldn’t have been affected other than some iron being removed. It’s not like their home would’ve been completely destroyed.)

*He looks for a way down.*

(Okay. So why did the Chaos Elementals not just let Winter and Becca leave when they tried to flee? Also, the cave wouldn’t have been affected other than some iron being removed. It’s not like their home would’ve been completely destroyed.)

*He looks for a way down.*
(they just really wanted to sate their curiosity)

There is no obvious way down

(they just really wanted to sate their curiosity)

There is no obvious way down
(So it wasn’t about defending their home, because if it was, they would’ve just been happy with Winter and Becca leaving. You don’t hold someone hostage because you’re curious.)
*Fang just waves his arms to try to get the group’s attention.*

(So it wasn’t about defending their home, because if it was, they would’ve just been happy with Winter and Becca leaving. You don’t hold someone hostage because you’re curious.)
*Fang just waves his arms to try to get the group’s attention.*
(i dunno about you, but i definitely would.)

I doubt anyone is looking up right now, but the cave looks like it might make sounds echo down the cliff face.
"That's a shame, I had an idea for something I could try out."
"Oh?"

Back
Top Bottom