Single Thread RP The Blinding Radiance

"It's a strange effect that non-chaos based individuals get whenever they teleport. Chaos elementals can teleport all they want, but I have to wait, unless I want to rip myself to shreds."

She places her hand on his shoulder, and teleports them to the bottom of the cliff with the rest of the group
“…h-hello. Okay, I’m just going to get straight to the point: I want to apologize. When I get mad, I tend to run my mouth off. I should not have said that you all deserved to be executed, nor do I actually believe that should happen, and I’m sorry.”

*…a sniper werewolf. Perhaps I can get use out of him.*

“…h-hello. Okay, I’m just going to get straight to the point: I want to apologize. When I get mad, I tend to run my mouth off. I should not have said that you all deserved to be executed, nor do I actually believe that should happen, and I’m sorry.”

*…a sniper werewolf. Perhaps I can get use out of him.*
"I...I'll be honest, I never expected an apology from you..."

``....took long enough....``
“Yes, I know…”
“…you know, you may not be as bad as you seem. Why don’t you come with me? We could grab a drink and chat a bit, misunderstood species to misunderstood species.”
“I-I…”
*He whispers in Fang’s ear.*
“I may be able to help you with your ‘spot’.”
“…”

“Oh, what’s the harm in me simply taking him out for a drink? After all, I’d imagine someone like him has had difficulty finding friends. People don’t take kindly to species they view as monsters. I understand that pain all too well. So, what do you say?”
“…fine, but you try anything, and the only hypothesis you’ll be testing is your thoughts on what comes after.”

Back
Top Bottom