• Yes, and new species should be added

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • I haven't joined this RP, but would with more options for species

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I haven't joined this RP, but think the amount of species is fine as is

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have a question, what difference do the thieves and merchant language have compared to the common language?

Edit: Anyways I wrote this down with a half-awake mind so I'll see if there's anything to fix tomorrow
Name/Alias: Bianka Artemis a.k.a Artemis
Species: Human
Appearance:
Bianka_Artemis.png

Sex & Gender: Female, heterosexual
Height & Weight: 175cm, 63kg
Alignment: None
Personality: Somewhat straightforward and is often laid-back. Can also be serious if the situation demands it.
Known Languages: Common
Bianka Artemis is your average highschool student. Desiring to live a simple life, which obviously can't happen due to the necessity to continuously hone her sports and athletic talents, most notably her archery skills.

One day, she found herself as a representative for her country in an international archery competition. However, as she made it into the spotlight, she started to have panic attacks and passed out as a result. Waking up, she found herself in another world, to her excitement (for some reason). And thus, Bianka's starting her life from zero in another world!
HP: 15
CURRENCY: 0
Stats:
Strength: 9
Agility: 12
Endurance: 10
Intelligence: 11
Charisma: 7
Abilities:
  • Huntress's Shot: Shoots 3 arrows at an enemy (or multiple enemies) for a total of 3d8 damage. In the case of multiple enemies, shots will be spread evenly (excluding for 2 enemies, where one of them will get 2d8 instead)
  • Shooting Star: Aims at an enemy's weakspot (if they have one) and deals 2d10 radiant damage (1d12 if they don't have any). -2 agility for one turn after using Shooting Star
  • Cheerleader's Embarrassment (If possible, this ability will always go first): Gives allies +1d4 dodge chance and +1d6 additional damage, but -1d4 dodge chance for Bianka and makes enemies more likely to target her for that turn.
Passive Traits:
  • Eye of Horus: +2 dodge chance for both melee and ranged attacks, if Bianka isn't using any abilities for that turn.
  • Phantom Artemis: +2 agility for one turn after a successful dodge. Will not activate if a dodge happens after using Shooting Star.
Items/Inventory:
  • Bow & quiver (with 20 arrows)
  • A leather backpack
  • A bottle of water

Last edited:
I have a question, what difference do the thieves and merchant language have compared to the common language?

Edit: Anyways I wrote this down with a half-awake mind so I'll see if there's anything to fix tomorrow
Appearance:
Bianka_Artemis.png

Personality: Somewhat straightforward and is often laid-back. Can also be serious if the situation demands it.
Bianka Artemis is your average highschool student. Desiring to live a simple life, which obviously can't happen due to the necessity to continuously hone her sports and athletic talents, most notably her archery skills.

One day, she found herself as a representative for her country in an international archery competition. However, as she made it into the spotlight, she started to have panic attacks and passed out as a result. Waking up, she found herself in another world, to her excitement (for some reason). And thus, Bianka's starting her life from zero in another world!
Stats:
Abilities:
  • Huntress's Shot: Shoots 3 arrows at an enemy (or multiple enemies) for a total of 3d8 damage. In the case of multiple enemies, shots will be spread evenly (excluding for 2 enemies, where one of them will get 2d8 instead)
  • Shooting Star: Aims at an enemy's weakspot (if they have one) and deals 3d10 radiant damage (2d12 if they don't have any). -2 agility for one turn after using Shooting Star
  • Cheerleader's Embarrassment (If possible, this ability will always go first): Gives allies +1d4 dodge chance and +1d6 additional damage, but -1d6 dodge chance for Bianka and makes enemies more likely to target her for that turn.
Passive Traits:
  • Eye of Horus: +2 dodge chance for both melee and ranged attacks, if Bianka isn't using any abilities for that turn.
  • Phantom Artemis: +2 agility for two turns after a successful dodge. Immediately cancels out Shooting Star's agility decrease if it is used after a dodge.
Items/Inventory:
  • A leather backpack
  • A bottle of water
Alright, seems mostly good, except Shooting Star seems a bit too powerful for a starting ability, and Phantom Artemis seems a bit powerful as well. I'd suggest for Phantom Artemis reducing that to only one turn, and decrease the damage of Shooting Star.

Also, the backstory doesn't quite fit what I had in mind for this RP, but it could work if they were just on another continent, just make sure any tech she knows isn't more advanced though.

Alternatively, make Phantom Artemis not negate Shooting Star ability decrease, and possibly have Shooting Star have 20% critical chance with 3d6 damage, but also 20% critical miss chance with nil' damage dealt.
Normal could be 1d10? 1d9? damage.

Appearance:
Bianka_Artemis.png

Stats:
Abilities:
  • Shooting Star: Aims at an enemy's weakspot (if they have one) and deals 3d10 radiant damage (2d12 if they don't have any). -2 agility for one turn after using Shooting Star
  • Cheerleader's Embarrassment (If possible, this ability will always go first): Gives allies +1d4 dodge chance and +1d6 additional damage, but -1d6 dodge chance for Bianka and makes enemies more likely to target her for that turn.
Passive Traits:
  • Phantom Artemis: +2 agility for two turns after a successful dodge. Immediately cancels out Shooting Star's agility decrease if it is used after a dodge.
Items/Inventory:
  • A leather backpack
  • A bottle of water
I definitely don't recognize this character!

Alright, seems mostly good, except Shooting Star seems a bit too powerful for a starting ability, and Phantom Artemis seems a bit powerful as well. I'd suggest for Phantom Artemis reducing that to only one turn, and decrease the damage of Shooting Star.

Also, the backstory doesn't quite fit what I had in mind for this RP, but it could work if they were just on another continent, just make sure any tech she knows isn't more advanced though.
Well, i changed a few things around and I'll wait for your opinion. Also, don't worry, she doesn't really know anything about technology

Appearance:
Bianka_Artemis.png

Stats:
Abilities:
  • Shooting Star: Aims at an enemy's weakspot (if they have one) and deals 2d10 radiant damage (1d12 if they don't have any). -2 agility for one turn after using Shooting Star
  • Cheerleader's Embarrassment (If possible, this ability will always go first): Gives allies +1d4 dodge chance and +1d6 additional damage, but -1d4 dodge chance for Bianka and makes enemies more likely to target her for that turn.
Passive Traits:
  • Phantom Artemis: +2 agility for one turn after a successful dodge. Will not activate if a dodge happens after using Shooting Star.
Items/Inventory:
  • A leather backpack
  • A bottle of water
Yeah, accepted.

Name: Shell
Species: Aquatic Dragon (Please refer to the list for available species)
Appearance: View attachment 366504
Sex & Gender: Male x2 (if Sex means sexuality/romantic orientation then AroAce because I don't know how to make a character with any sexuality/romantic orientation other than it.)
Height & Weight: 4 meters, 700kg.
Alignment: Neutral/Nobody.
Personality: Shell is typically very lazy, and would rather sleep and eat all day than anything else.
Known Languages: Common, Aquatic and Draconic.
Backstory: Just some random aquatic dragon.
--=STATS=--
HP: 20
Stats: (You can add +2 to one stat and +1 to a second stat, but you must have at least -1 from one stat. You cannot split the increase of 2 into two 1s. You can reduce more than just -1, if you want to for some reason. These stat changes are applied before changes from species.)
Strength: 10 + 2
Agility: 10 + 3 + 1
Endurance: 10 - 2 + 2
Intelligence: 10 - 2 - 1
Charisma: 10 - 1
Abilities: No magic, literally none at all.
Passive Traits: Fast swimmer and flyer. They are very easy to outsmart.
Items/Inventory: A bag made out of a highly durable material and a bowl that creates peaches every month.
Also, how did you get the appearance for Shell?

a combination of stress and just some personal stuff, I won't really go into detail
All right, that's fine. I'll probably just kind of keep Kari in the dragon fort for now then until you're feeling better.

But either way, I do hope you feel a bit better soon.

Back
Top Bottom