Sprites The Decay: Land of the Restless Bones [Alternate Corruption]

I have a massive problem with this, being that it looks too awesome. Corrpution and definitely Crimson look gross and the enemies look icky. Decay looks so cool I'd probably make my base there every tme. (Genuinely unsure if this is a positive or negative but I do quite like it.)

Real talk though, that descripton is also great, I like the idea that the wider Terraria world has pockets of all the spread people just have to deal with.

This idea looks amazing, the atmosphere is incredible. But, from one calcium-based biome creator to another, I feel it's a teeny bit imposing on the dungeon's thing. Also it looks way cooler than the other evil biomes, if this made it in there would have to be some compensation by adding more to the Corruption and Crimson.

i'm just saw this it looks awesome i do hope this gets turned into a mod and expanded on, it looks so good.

ol3NlWb.png

BOLT ACTION RIFLE
Damage 35
Knockback 7.25
Critical chance 4%
Use time 43 (Very Slow)
Velocity 9
Rarity
Rarity_color_1.png
i think it would be cooler (and more fitting) if this was an m1 grand or another war gun with a bayonette. meaning it would fire the slowest but have a melee attack (that does ranged damage) like a spear or a almost broadsword effect

I support, but it would be better if this was for a later update.
Few stuff you should add for sprites. Music box and otherworldly, the decayed wood(Mostly b/c I wanna see how close the color would be to the spooky would.) and what the boss drops for the making of the pickaxe and armor and stuff.
Ps, not trying to sound snarky.

Last edited:
It's tragic how little attention some posts on here have gotten.

This idea is very cool and very haunting, it'd be a great Terraria 2 idea, but I think Terraria is kinda "booked" at the moment [and I mean booked]. 🤷‍♀️

What are the stats of Decidite Armor? Only the Defense and Set Bonus are explained.
The Bolt-Action Rifle's stats should be modified, as it's pretty much an improved Musket, which shouldn't be the case, as the Undertaker is different from the Musket, so the Botl-Action Rifle should behave differently from either. It could have somewhat different stats (Or the Musket's current stats, in which case the Musket's stats could be modified by making to fire very slowly, probably as much as a UseTime of 60, but buffing it's damage to 40-50).
The Wraiths share a name with an already-existing mob, so one of them will have to be renamed.
A Light Pet and an Acessory should also drop from Spirit Skulls. The former could constantly be on top of the player's head. The Acessory should be an offensive item, as the Panic Necklace is defensive, while the Band of Starpower simply buffs the Player's Mana. The acessory could spawn poison gas upon attacking an enemy.
What are the Decaying Spirit debuff's effects? How can it be inflicted by the Player, considering that it seems to be the Decay's counterpart to Ichor and Cursed Flames?
kinda of late lmao but the special debuff effect could be a ichor counterpart that instead of reducing defense it could reduce damage, simple enough

Back
Top Bottom