Biomes & Nature The Depression: A Land of Sadness (Alt. Corruption)

Do you like this suggestion?

• Totally!!

Votes: 35 58.3%
  • It's ok, But not the best (explain why)

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Definitely Not!

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • Rainbows!?

Votes: 14 23.3%

• Total voters
The Depression is land full of sadness. The grass is grey, void of any color. The trees are grey, Covered with pale green leaves that droop towards the ground. The sky is covered in a blanket of dark ran clouds, creating an endless rain.
Great job, much sadness, such colorless and everyone who enter this biome will do nothing but cry.
JK

It feel like corruption and crimson fuse together, The cave are pretty large. Player probably need a lot of ropes and platform to climb back up.
And there still no information what will drop when you break the great tears. *waiting*

Gloomite
Info: The Depressions Metal, darkens and light source near it, Spreads The Depression.
Demonite and Crimtane did not spread their biome and they spawn rarely in underground. Please change.

Depressed Bunny
Info: Sad, grey Bunnies

Depressed Goldfish
Info: Sad, Grey Goldfish
Does these critter spawn natural in this biome? Please explain.

Gloom and Doom
Info: Two large clay masks, one with a sad expression and one with a mad expression.
latest
?

Maidmer
Into: Quest Fish
We need some quote from angler. I have one "I heard that there's a fish that make people cry live in depressed grey land, I wanna know the
taste of people tear, so catch it for me"

Painter should sell a painting name "Never ending sadness" (or something) when he in the Depression.

That probably it maybe more when it get update.

Great job, much sadness, such colorless and everyone who enter this biome will do nothing but cry.
JK

It feel like corruption and crimson fuse together, The cave are pretty large. Player probably need a lot of ropes and platform to climb back up.
And there still no information what will drop when you break the great tears. *waiting*

Demonite and Crimtane did not spread their biome and they spawn rarely in underground. Please change.

Does these critter spawn natural in this biome? Please explain.

latest
?

We need some quote from angler. I have one "I heard that there's a fish that make people cry live in depressed grey land, I wanna know the
taste of people tear, so catch it for me"

Painter should sell a painting name "Never ending sadness" (or something) when he in the Depression.

That probably it maybe more when it get update.
Most of the things you mentioned are going to be added/changed in the next update. The cave photo wIll be updated eventually and I forgot that Crimtane and Demonite don't spread :p Thanks for noticing!

The ancient version came from before a redesign. It's an Easter egg. This is a new biome, a new armor set. It has no redesigns, it doesn't even have a design yet.
I acutely I have a design :p I know I just thought it would be cool to have another ancient armor set.

Thanks for all your support and criticism! As a reward, I have a...

UPDATE!

~Update-
*Fixed some grammar and spelling
*Random formatting stuff
*A few stat/minor changes
*Added Gloomite Tools!
*And lots more!

Sorry this update took so long, this past month has been incredibly busy. The next update is going to be very large (bringing the Depression to almost full completion) so stay tuned and follow the thread!

Back
Top Bottom