tModLoader The Eternity Mod(By Acronix98)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, nvm, but now that you say this, lab and Sanchon's Mining Facility are indeed pretty similarly structured...
Heart of the Caverns is a pinky mod boss, when Patient Zero was revealed, there was a little drama because they were quite similar.
I see.

In that case, I suppose you've got yourself a double-whammy of a joke here lads.

Here’s a bunch of stuff I made from all the bosses’ names lmao, dont take it too seriously and think I’m trying to harass you, I just like to make dumb things.
Nah i liked it, also i like the way doragon sounds i might change the name down the line tho

Last edited:
Hi @Acronix98 I’d like to talk with you in private about this sprite.

A reminder for anyone stopping by - This forum's policy is if you see something that may be being used without permission, please report it to a forum staff member (by using the Report button or sending them a private message) and include all of the details. Please do not make public accusations. The forum staff will handle it from there.

Holy mother of god that looks great, shame zoomo made it though.
Hi @Stock Image Of Sand - do you see my message right above yours? I have asked explicitly for this very purpose that public accusations not be made. I posted that I was wanting to speak with @Acronix98 in order to let others know that it was being handled already.

For any others stopping by, I will try to make it more clear - if you see a sprite that you think is stolen report it and do not post about it. This has been asked multiple times in this thread. Posting about it creates drama which is unnecessary.

Hi @Stock Image Of Sand - do you see my message right above yours? I have asked explicitly for this very purpose that public accusations not be made. I posted that I was wanting to speak with @Acronix98 in order to let others know that it was being handled already.

For any others stopping by, I will try to make it more clear - if you see a sprite that you think is stolen report it and do not post about it. This has been asked multiple times in this thread. Posting about it creates drama which is unnecessary.
Oop, sorry. I did report the message with the devourer sprite though. I’ll just delete my post rq

Unless you did and I was being blind, I think from now it‘s best to clarify that it’s an idea or the actual sprite when posting sprites. :)
I wasn't gonna use just and idea i though was cool, yeah i will. but any sprites that are offical are on the main forum some sprites i want to keep secret until the mod is released on the browser but most i will share will y'all

how to download?
The-Eternity-Mod (1).png

Hello everyone, The Eternity Mod has gotten a fresh coat of paint, with The Eternity Mod Remastered. It's currently in the beta stage and I am willing to take ideas for the mod. But, I am planning on releasing it fully to the public when the amazing tModloader devs give us 1.4 for tml, but if you want to mod contact me on discord and I'll give you the link to my discord server where you can download the beta version of the mod. Anyway here is the a description: The Eternity Mod Remastered is a massive content mod that adds its own new difficulty Nightmare Mode tons of new items including armor, weapons, accessories, tools, mounts, tiles, walls etc. It also adds new bosses, npcs and enemies most of which are post-moon lord, also the high damages isn't a mistake trust me these bosses are hard. It is recommended not to do a stand alone playthrough with just this mod it's more fun with other mods installed like: Calamity Mod, Thorium Mod, Spirit Mod, Fargo's Summons & Souls, Shadows of Abaddon(SacredTools), Elements Awoken Mod, Ancients Awakened Mod, Mod of Redemption, Ultraconyx Mod, Elemental Unleash, Joostmod, Pinkymod etc. Some mods do increase the crafting recipes for items in the mod while also adding new cross over content that makes this mod overall tons of fun to play, there are alot of super items in the mod that require alot of farming to earn but it's worth it in the end. If anyone wants to ask questions or suggest something you can comment on here or to my discord Acronix98#5400, i'll be adding the link to my discord server to forum soon as well so you guys can get the beta of the mod. Anyway with all of that said and done here is a preview of the mods content and features, I will also be posting mod updates on here so enjoy :)

Weapons

-MELEE/WARRIOR-
The True Ultimasword of Eternity - Melee Damage: 2,147,483,647 Tooltip: Great For Impersonating Mod Devs, The Ultimate power of eternity is in this legendary artifact. Main attack shoots a massive blast of a eternal energy. Secondary attack shoots a massive sword shaped beam projectile. Any attack projectile or sword on enemy hit inflict the flames of eternity and eternal fury debuffs and will also shot multiple fusions of homing elemental eternity beams that home and the color and special effect will change depending on biome. Both attacks also have the effect that when striking any target it rain down galaxian stars and eternity meteors that can heal you and deal massive damage. All attacks heal you amount healed is depending on the strength of the enemy, bosses heal for more. The weapon also will infinitely pierce enemies. When striking an enemy with the blade healing orbs will spawn to heal you. Item dedicated to the mods original developer and main director, Acronix98. Legendary Item, Rainbow Rarity
The Ultimasword of Eternity - Melee Damage: 1,000,000 Tooltip: Great For Impersonating Mod Devs, The Ultimate power of eternity is in this legendary artifact. Main attack shoots a massive blast of a eternal energy. Secondary attack shoots a massive sword shaped beam projectile. Any attack projectile or sword on enemy hit inflict the flames of eternity and eternal fury debuffs and will also shot multiple fusions of homing elemental eternity beams that home and the color and special effect will change depending on biome. Both attacks also have the effect that when striking any target it rain down galaxian stars and eternity meteors that can heal you and deal massive damage. All attacks heal you amount healed is depending on the strength of the enemy, bosses heal for more. The weapon also will infinitely pierce enemies. When striking an enemy with the blade healing orbs will spawn to heal you. Item dedicated to the mods Vice Director, TheOverGod
The Ultimasword of the Omniverse - Melee Damage: 888,888 Tooltip: Great for impersonating mod devs, The Gods Bow To You. Main attack shoots a massive sword beam that heals you depending on the strength of the enemy, right click attack shoots a homing elemental beam that heals you like the main attack both inflict the eternity debuff. Item dedicated to TheOverGod
The Ultimasword of the Megaverse - Melee Damage: 888,888 Attack shoots a medium sized sword beam that inflicts the flames of eternity debuff
The Eternity Weapon Set(With Joostmod) - Melee Damage: 777,777 Tooltip: A Fusion of Most Endgame Eternity Weapons. Shoots the projectiles of most melee eternity weapons and inflicts flames of eternity, grants life steal based on enemy strength, rains elemental eternity meteors and galaxian stars from the sky and some projectiles explode on enemy impact which deals masssive damage
The Ark of the Multiverse - Melee Damage: 8,000 Attack shoots a fusion of elemental beams that home and are the colors and special effects are changed depending on the biome you are in.
The Eternity's Wrath - Melee Damage: 8,000 Rains down galaxian stars and elemental eternity meteors from the sky
The Omega Galaxia's Wrath - Melee Damage: 5,000 Rains down galaxian stars and elemental meteors from the sky that are infused with the energy of omega
The True Galaxia's Wrath - Melee Damage: 3,000 Rains down galaxian stars and elemental meteors from the sky that are infused the with energy of true elemental power
The Galaxia's Wrath - Melee Damage: 1,000 Rains down galaxian stars that strike enemies
The Omega Ark of the Dimensions - Melee Damage: 5,000 - Shoots a homing elemental beam that with change its effect depending on biome infused with the power of catastrophe
The True Ark of the Dimensions - Melee Damage: 3,000 - Shoots a homing elemental beam that is infused with the power of omega
The Ark of the Dimensions - Melee Damage: 1,000 - Shoots a homing terra beam that combines all the swords in terraria(vanilla)
The Red Deathsaber - Melee Damage: 7,000 - Main attack similar to phasesaber but it rains down lasers on enemy hits. secondary attack becomes a full of laser
The Omega Zenith - Melee Damage: 970 - Main attack is the zenith's attack but buffed and with more swords. secondary attack does a attack similar to the arkhalis/terragrim but much larger and much more powerful
The Elemental Knives - Melee Damage: 7,000 - shoots a massive amount of knives that can heal for more depending on strength of enemies/bosses
The Eternal Discharge - Melee Damage: 8,000 - Shoots a whip-like flail that explodes on impact, inflicts massive damage and inflicts flames of eternity
The Elemental Penetrator - Melee Damage: 4,500 - Main attack is a spear that is thrown at insane speeds, secondary attack dashes you with the spear leaving behind a trail of exploding eternity dust to penetrate enemies. Both attacks inflict flames of eternity
The Scythe of Endings - Melee Damage: 5,000 - Throws every single scythe projectile in the game they inflict massive damage as well as inflicting flames of eternity
The Scourge of Eternity - Melee Damage: 5,000 - Throws a devourer of eternities head to home in on enemies and is capable of dealing insane damage this also inflicts flames of eternity
The Galaxian Eruption - Melee Damage: 3,000 Throws a whip like flail similar to the solar eruption that explodes on enemy impact the the fury of the galaxy
The Elemental Obliterator - Melee Damage: 7,500 A yoyo capable of insane damage, inflicts flames of eternity, shoots projectiles from most vanilla yoyos and projectiles home in
The Gauntlet of Eternity - Melee Damage: 3,000 Tooltip: The Infinity Gauntlet's older brother. A gauntlet capable of 6 different attacks rotating every time you attack each different projectile does different things and has different effects
The Final Fractal - Melee Damage: 955 Tooltip: The First Fractal's Revenge. Shoots a massive number of first fractal projectiles that is capable of dealing massive damage
The Eternity Gladius - Melee Damage: 4,500 Tooltip: Great For Impersonating Mod Devs Stab Go Brr. Stabs enemies and shoots out tons of elemental projectiles that pierce do massive damage, heal you based on strength of enemies and inflict flames of eternity. Dedicated to TheOverGod
The Foggy Soul Blade - Melee Damage: 900 Tooltip: A Blade Made From Fog makes sense. Shoots out lost souls that have a chance to inflict several debuffs

-RANGER-
The Eternal Fury - Ranged Damage: 150,000 Tooltip: The Bow of Reality. Shoots 10 rainbow arrows that explode on enemy impact and inflict eternal fury when hitting they also spawn eternity tornados to deal insane damage
The EDVMG - Ranged Damage: 150,000 Tooltip: The Eternal Dragon Void Machine Gun. Shoots bullets at insane speed that explode on enemy impact that also inflicts eternal fury.
The Hydra Ultima Shot - Ranged Damage: 77,000 Shoots 50 bullets at once to deal insanely massive damage, yes it's overpowered but thats the point
The Ultima Star Cannon - Ranged Damage: 8,000 Tooltip: The More You Know. Shoots a massive amount of rainbow stars to damage enemies
The Festivity - Ranged Damage: 75,000 Tooltip: LET'S PARTY. Shoots a massive selection of celebration mk2 and celebration mk1 projectiles that do insane impact damage they also home in on enemies.
The Eternity Darksprayer - Ranged Damage: 9,000 Tooltip: The Darkness Is Spreading. Shoots a rainbow eternity blaze that has insane range and speed to melt enemies, quite literally
The Ultima Repeater - Ranged Damage: 7,000 Tooltip: Shoot At The Speed of Light. Shoots insanely fast rainbow elemental arrows that on impact spawn a rainbow tornado to deal damage to enemies, the weapon inflicts eternal fury and can deal massive damage.
The Mist Cannon - Ranged Damage: 950 Tooltip: The True power of the fog. Shoots a massive amount of fog bullets which pierce enemies and on impact have a similar effect to the spore sac leaving a fog cloud to deal damage.

-MAGE-
The Omega Eternity Crystal - Mage Damage: 170,000 Tooltip: Yet Another Last Prism. Shooots a insane laser beam has effects similar to those of the last prism and colors are in a midnight rainbow theme
The True Eternity Ray - Mage Damage: 9,000 Tooltip: Yet Another Magic Staff. Shoots a shadowbeam like beam but much more powerful and inflicts eternal fury
The Eternity Ray - Mage Damage: 4,000 Shoots of elemental shadowbeam projectile
The Infinity Vortex - Mage Damage: 8,000 Tooltip: A Blackhole, but better. The tome shoots elemental typhoons that home in and deal massive damage to foes
The Midnight Storm - Mage Damage: 7,000 Tooltip: Will The Madness Ever End. When shoot a bullet hell like projectile will fill up the entire screen destroying everything in its path, truly insanity
The Ultranator - Mage Damage: 5,000 Tooltip: It Might Be Broken. Shoots 5 Zapinator projectiles that do massive damage and randomize
The Charm of Eternity - Mage Damage: 1 Tooltip: Don't Trust Your Eyes. Using this weapon creates a massive variety or projectiles on screen it will tear anything to pieces and do insane dps to targets.
The Fog Tome - Mage Damage: 700 Tooltip: Truly Amazing, somehow. Shoots foggy razor blades that have a chance after striking an enemy to comeback, similar to the influx weaver

-SUMMONER-
The Staff of Eternity - Summon Damage: 9,000,Tooltip: Summons of fusion of past foes to fight for you. Summons an elemental eternity summon that has an unknown origin but tends to destroy everything in its path, it heals you depending on strength of enemy and inflicts eternal fury.
The Eye of Omega Oblivion - Summon Damage: 8,000 Tooltip: The Sentry made from a creature of pure terror. Summons the eye of oblivion void to shoot out elemental tornados, death lasers, prism rays and bullet hell projectiles to attack foes and attacks inflict eternal fury
The Defender's Staff - Summon Damage: 8,000 Tooltip: The Sentry Fusion of Old One's Army. Summons the final tier of every old one's army sentry and it deals massive damage to enemies and moves at insane speeds
The Red Oblivion Whip - Summon Damage: 8,000 Tooltip: The whip of oblivion. The Whip does massive damage and explodes on enemy impact this also inflicts flames of eternity to enemies.
The Fog Master's Scepter - Summon Damage: 600 Tooltip: The Nightmare Itself. Summons a Fog Nightmare to fight for you!

-THROWER/ROGUE-
The Omega Ultima Hammer of Eternity - Throwing Damage: 10,000 Tooltip: Hammers these days with their long names!!! Throws a massive hammer that will infinitely pierce enemies, explodes on enemy impact and inflict flames of eternity. It will spawn healing orbs on enemy impact
The Eternus - Throwing Damage 9,000 Tooltip: The Weapon of The God of Eternity, Oblivion. Throws a massive boomarang that explodes on enemy impact, does massive damage and spawns healing orbs on enemy impact
The Eternal Executioner - Throwing Damage: 8,888 Tooltip: This Relic Has Slaughtered Many. Throws a super disc that explodes on enemy impact and inflicts flames of eternity
The Awakened Death - Throwing Damage: 8,555 Tooltip: It's Up. Throws a blade with insane speed and inflicts flames of eternity while spawning healing orbs and exploding on enemy impact
The Blind Death - Throwing Damage: 5,000 Tooltip: How Can It See? Throws a blade with insane speed and explodes on enemy impact
The Eternity Boom Box - Throwing Damage: 7,000 Tooltip: Not Those Kinda Jams. Throws bombs that explode and deal massive damage and inflict flames of eternity
The Knife of Rainbows - Throwing Damage: 7,500 Tooltip: Not A My Little Pony Refrence. Throws a super fast knife that on enemy impacts splits into a bunch of other knives that deal insane damage to enemies, this also inflicts flames of eternity to enemies
The Final Eternity Ruin - Throwing Damage: 8,000 Tooltip: Throw With The Might of God. Throws a super fast spear that leaves a trail of eternal dust to explode and destroy enemies, it also inflicts flames of eternity and pierces enemies
The Eternity Ruin - Throwing Damage: 4,000 Tooltip: The Weapon of a true warrior. Throws a super fast spear and pierces enemies
The Misty Kunai - Throwing Damage: 700 Tooltip: Throw with the might a the fog nightmare. Throws a short ranged fog dagger, that on enemy impact leaves fog dust to continue to deal damage.

-OTHER-
The Eternity Thresher(With Thorium) - Radiant Damage: 5,000 Tooltip: Since when do scythes use mana. The ultimate healer item destroys any enemy near and if you are fast enough you are untouchable
The Eternity-Blast Guitar(With Thorium) - Symphonic Damage: 10,000 Tooltip: Who Knew music was a weapon. Shoots a blast of eternal energy music to deal massive damage to enemies and blast them out of existence
The Omega Clicker(With Clicker Class) - Clicker Damage: 3,500 Tooltip: Clicking Is Painful. The Clicker has infinite range and deals massive damage to enemies
The Eternity Battle Rod(With Joostmod) - Ranged Damage: 3,500 Tooltip: Who doesn't love fishing rod shotguns? Shoots 50 Rods that home in on enemies an deal insane damage.
The Eternity Stave(With Mod of Redemption) - Druidic Damage: 2,000 Tooltip: Friends and Enemies Unite!! Summons an eternity elemental while calling upon all past druid stave summons the main attack shoots eternity energy that explodes on enemy impact
The Eternity Container(With Mod of Redemption) Druidic Damage: 2,000 Tooltip: What A Rather suspicious looking container. Throws pure eternal energy to inflict foes with flames of eternity and melt their life away
The True Mjölnir(With Thorium) - True Damage: 2,000 Main Attack throws a hammer that does tons of damage and inflicts flames of eternity. Secondary attack rains homing lightning bolts to strike enemies
The Roar of Volcanox(With Thorium) - Symphonic Damage: 4,000 Tooltip: Play With the fury of volcanox. Shoots a roar of heavy damaging music to deal damage to enemies and it's good in all situations
The Song of the Elements(With Thorium) - Symphonic Damage: 3,777 Tooltip: The Song was played by the gods themselves. Shoots a variety of a fusion of colors that explode on impact much like the crystal serpent it inflicts eternal fury on enemy hit
The Eternity Drum Set(With Thorium) - Symphonic Damage: 2,000 Tooltip: Play em till' you break em. The Drum set creates colors on screen that do massive damage and inflict eternal fury the effect is similar to the nightglow and the stellar tuner
The Eternity Eruption(With Thorium) - Radiant Damage: 900 Tooltip: Whip And Heal. The mace heals you on enemy impact and explodes while inflicting flames of eternity on enemy impact as well, it's very good for crowd control
The Scarlet Claymore(With Thorium) - Radiant Damage: 900 Tooltip: If the vampire knives was a sword. Shoots the projectile of the vampire knives in all directions and deal massive damage to enemies
The Multiverse's Fury(With Enigma) - Mystic Damage: 2,555 Tooltip: The Combined power of the elements is in your hands. Shoots multiple rainbow ray projectiles that home on enemies and inflict eternal fury. the secondary attack will summon past mystic alias
Bosses
The Elements of Terraria(Summoned With The Sigil of the Elements)
The Eternity Slime(Summoned With The Slimy Chunk)
The Grimm(Summoned With The Scarlet Torch)
The Fog Nightmare(Summoned With The Foggy Mirror)
The Corrupted Skull(Summoned With The Cracked Skull)
The Jungle Behemoth(Summoned With The Sigil of the Jungle)
The King Fishron(Summoned With The Royal Truffle Worm)
The Void Phantom(Summoned With The Spooky Blackhole)
Luminous, The God of Light(Summoned With The Call of Light)
Omega, The God of Darkness(Summoned With The Call of Dark)
The Elemental Abomination(Summoned With The Elemental Fusion)
The Flare Leviathan(Summoned With The Eternal Flame)
Catastrophe, The Eater of Eternity(Summoned with The Otherworldly Eater)
Acronix The Fallen God(Summoned With Cracken Medal)
Volcanox Doragon, Eternal Doomsayer(Summoner with The Eternity Egg)
The Devourer of Eternities(Summoned With The True Cosmic Worm)
Oblivion, The God of Eternity(Summoned with The Fracture in Reality)
The Omega Ultrablivion/Enraged Oblivion(Summoned with The Eternity's End)
Armor
True Eternity Armor - Tooltip: Great For Impersonating Mod Devs, Dedicated to Acronix98, The Lead Developer of The Eternity Mod. Defense: 8,000(Helm: 2,000 Body Armor: 4,000 Greaves: 2,000) Set Bonus: Grants An Additional 2,000 Defense, Triples Your Maximum Life, Increases Maximum Life By 3,000, Increases All Damage By 1,000%, Increases All Weapon Speed By 20%, Increases Critical Strike Chance To 100%, Grants Effects of the Soul of Eternity If Fargo's Mod Is Installed, Grants Immunity To All Debuffs, You Are Immune To Lava & All Fire, Grants The Ability To Walk of Water, Honey & Lava, Grants The Ability To Breath In Water, Lava & Honey, Grants Infinite Inspiration, All Attacks Inflict The Flames of Eternity Debuff(Inflicts Enemies With A Combination Of: Fire, Venom, Demon Flames, Cursed Flames, Holy Flames & Ichor), Every 10th Attack Gives heals you for amount of damage you dealt, Every attack heals you it heals for more depending on the strength of the enemy bosses will heal for the most, Grants Supreme Shadow Speeds, When running a trail of eternal flames will generate from the flame waker boots and it's only visual. Enabled Autoswing For All Weapons, Grants Effects of the Architect Gizmo Pack(Except For Auto-Paint), Charm of Myths, Master Yoyo Bag, Star Veil, Soaring Insignia, Hero Shield, Frozen Shield, Celestial Shell(You Don't Turn Into Werewolf or Merfolk But There Effects Are Present), Greedy Ring, Angler Tackle Bag, Worm Scarf, Master Ninja Gear, Cell Phone & Shiny Stone, Increases Max Minions To 999, Increases Max Sentries To 999, Increases Range and Speed of Grappling Hooks, You Inflict Midas To Enemies No Matter What Weapon Type, You Do Not Consume Any Consumables(Ex. Ammo, Treasure Bags, Potions, Crafting Ingredients, etc.), You Never Consume Mana, Grants Effects of Suspicious Look Tentacle, Grants The Effect of Unlimited Buffs, When You Die You Respawn Instantly With Full HP, All Damage taken has a 5% chance to not damage you, Grants A Solar Shield Which Allows A Ultimate Eternity Dash, All Attacks May Active Shadow Dodge/Holy Protection(Cooldown Is Same As Vanilla), Grants visual effect of Yoraiz0r's spell, Greatly Strengthens All Weapon Stats and Increases Maximum Mana To 999, Grants The Armor Set Bonus Effects of All Vanilla Armor Sets, Brimflame Armor, Astral Armor, Empyrean Armor, Tarragon Armor, Prismatic Armor, Bloodflare Armor, Omega Blue Armor, God Slayer Armor, Fearmonger Armor, Silva Armor, Terrarium Armor, Pyromancer Armor, Tide Turner Armor, Assassin Armor, Shooting Star Armor, Celestial Armor, White Dwarf Armor, Shadow Spirit Armor, Rhapsodist Armor, Dream Weaver Armor, Chaos Slayer Armor, Elemental Armor, Astralite Amror, Dran Armor, True Mutant Armor, Auric Tesla Armor, and Demonshade Armor, Grants Effects of All Potions, Grants the Player An Elemental Ring That Inflicts The Flames of Eternity Debuff To Enemies(Qualities Are Alike To Those of the Inferno Potion), Increases Size of Items, Grants Effects Of These Accessories: Putrid Scent, Frozen Turtle Shell, Paladin's Shield, Flower Boots, Spore Sack, Brain of Confusion, Celestial Emblem, Celestial Cuffs, Stringer Necklace, & Bundle of Balloons, Summons: Skeletron Hands, Enchanted Sword, True Eye of Cthulhu(s), Crimson Axe, Cursed Hammer, Eternity Worm, Red Devil & Lunatic Cultist To Fight For You! Summons: Fireballs, Icicles, Leaf Crystals, Beetles & The Hallowed Shield Attacks May Spawn Lightning, Special Orbs, Duke Fishron, Ancient Vision Or A Dungeon Guardian To Charge Into Enemies, With Certain Other Mods Installed you are the granted the effects of: The Celestial Tracers, Draedon's Heart, The Asgardian Aegis, The Elemental Gauntlet, The Ethereal Talisman, The Elemental Quiver, The Sponge, The Abyssal Diving Gear, The Heart of the Elements, The Evasion Scarf, The Core of the Blood God, The Amalgam, The Bloody Worm Scarf, The Blood Pact, The Flesh Totem, The Profaned Soul Crystal, The Soul Artifacts, The Plague Hive, The Reaper Tooth Necklace, The Void of Extinction, The Astral Arcanum, The Statis' Void Sash, Yharim's Insignia, Yharim's Gift, The Eclipse Mirror, The Nanotech, The Community, The Rampart of Deities, The Supreme Bait Tackle Box Fishing Station, The Duality, The Shield of Reflections, The Terrarium Defender, The Terrarium Particle Sprinters, The Warp Tracers, The Boots of Nyan, The Void Leviathan's Aegis, The Equinox, The Lunar Shell, The Book of Law, The Book of Runes, The Asterox, The Frozen Gauntlet, The Elemental Arcanum, The Shield of Magic and The Burden Breaker From The Eternity Mod you are granted the effects of: The Soul of Infinity, The Celestial Aegis, The Eternity Tracers, The Spirit of the Warrior, The Spirit of the Sharpshooter, The Spirit of the Mage, The Eternal Arcanum, The Spirit of the Summoner, The Core of the World, The Cloak of the Gods, The Fisher's Soul The Spirit of the Thrower, The Spirit of Thorium and some effects of the Eternity Soul Artifact. All material accessories and armor effect are also present when using a full set. Many of these effects can be turned off or disabled if you wish. Legendary Item, Rainbow Rarity.
Eternity Armor - Tooltip: Armor of pure eternal energy. Grants a total of 5,000 Defense, increases max life by 2,000 set bonus: increases damage by 100%, and greatly improves mobility and damage reduction, increases maximum summons by 10 and maximum sentries by 5. Sets mana to 999 and mana is no longer consumed, ammo is also no longer consumed. Grants immunity to all debuffs and all material accessories and armors effects are present.
True Elemental Armor - Tooltip: The true elemental power. Grants a total of 3,000 defense and increases max life by 1,500. Set bonus increases maximum life by 500, grants immunity to all debuffs, use a hot key to summon a rainbow tornado to deal massive damage to foes, increases damage by 50% and increases maximum summons and sentries by 5 and reduces damage taken and reduces mana usage
Void Slayer Armor - Tooltip: Slay The Void, If That's even possible. Grants a total of 900 defense and increases max life by 1,000 set bonus, enemies you strike you have a 10% chance to get sucked into the void, using a hotkey will summon of void portal to shot lasers and obliterate enemies, increases damage by 50% and increases damage reduction greatly
Dimensional Armor - Tooltip: infused with otherworldly energy. Grants a total of 700 defense and increases max life by 900
Corrupted Bone Armor - Tooltip: I feel possessed, Grants a total of 500 defense and increases max life by 850, set bonus: when an enemy strikes you, powerful bone are shot out to deal insane damage to enemies
Galaxian Armor - Tooltip: the power of the galactic. Grants a total of 800 defense and increases max life by 400
Lunar Fusion Armor - Tooltip: the fusion of power forces. Grants a total of 500 defense and increases max life by 200
Equips
The Eternity Soul Crystal - Tooltip: You truly feel as if you are God, Great For Impersonating Mod Devs, Dedicated To Acronix98. Defense: 8,000. Triples your max life, Enables Godmode, Grants All effects of true eternity armor and the soul of infinity, all effects stack with the soul of infinity and true eternity armor. Legendary Item, Rainbow Rarity.
The Soul of Infinity - Tooltip: Reality itself fears you, Great for impersonating mod devs, dedicated to Acronx98. Defense: 5,000. Triples Maximum Life, Grants infinite flight, insane speed, immunity to everything, insanely reduces damage taken, a supreme eternity dash and allows to guard which increases defense reduces almost all damage taken but decreases movement speed, grants a 50% chance to dodge attacks, allows climbing, summons multiple summons and pets. Grants the player all effects of the true eternity armor, these effects stack with true eternity armor and like true eternity armor most effects can be disabled. Legendary Item, Rainbow Rarity.
The Eternity Tracers - Tooltip: Eternal Energy Glows From This Artifact, Great for Impersonating Mod Devs, Dedicated to Acronix98. Defense: 2,000, Doubles Maximum health, infinite flight time, immunity to all liquids, grants a 30% chance to dodge attacks, greatly increases damage reduction and has effects of all materials
The Ultima Tracers - Tooltip: You Are Speed. grants nearly infinite flight and insane movement speed
The Aegis of Eternity - Tooltip: Reflect Anything Like A Mirror. Defense 1,500 Grants a supreme eternity dash, immunity to all debuffs and allows you to guard any enemy who strikes you takes damage and when striking an enemy you are given life steal
The Celestial Aegis - Tooltip: This item contains insane power. Defense: 1,000 Grants a supreme eternity dash, immunity to all debuffs and allows you to guard
The Cloak of the Gods - Tooltip: The gods themselves wore this cloak. Defense 1,000 Insanely reduces damage taken
The Eternal Arcanum - Tooltip: The power of this relic is pure elemental. Defense: 500 Grants improvements to all classes and most stats are improved
The Fisher's Soul - Tooltip: Only For a true fishing lunatic. Grants ultimate fishing power for the ultimate fisher, farming for this will drive you insane
The Heart of the World - Tooltip: The power of the world is in your hands. Grants infinite range and the power of a master builder
The Spirit of the Warrior - Tooltip: The power of the warrior. Grants all ultimate warrior accessory effects and abilities
The Spirit of the Sharpshooter - Tooltip: The Power of the ranger. Grants all ultimate ranger accessory effects and abilities
The Spirit of the Mage - Tooltip: The power of the mage. Grants all ultimate mage accessory effects and abilities
The Spirit of the Summoner - Tooltip: the power of the summoner. Grants all ultimate mage accessory effects and abilities
The Spirit of the Thrower - Tooltip: the power of the thrower. Grants all ultimate throwing/rogue accessory effects an abilities
The Spirit of the Bard - Tooltip: The power of the bard class. grants all ultimate bard ultimate accessory effects and abilities
The Spirit of the Healer - Tooltip: the power of the healer. Grants all ultimate healer ultimate accessory effects and abilities
The Spirit of the Sonic - Tooltip: I Am Speed. Grants insane speed and mobility
The Spirit of the Guardian - Tooltip: Just Stand Still. Defense: 500 Grants immunity to all debuffs, grants immunity to knockback, grants a supreme eternity dash and damages enemies is your path and effects of all material items
The Ring of the Elements - Tooltip: The Easy Life Is Ahead. Enemies drops more money and you can grab money from a greater range, critters cannot be harmed and golden critters are more common, this also increases building range.
Tools
The Eternity Terratool - Tooltip: Great for Impersonating Mod Devs, The Ultimate Tool, Melee Damage: 1,000,000 Pickaxe Power: 8000%, Hammer Power: 8000%, Axe Power: 7000%. Right clicking will switch from pickaxe mode to hamaxe mode and the pickaxe has 3 modes: Normal, Bomb and Nuke. Grants the ability of an axe, hammer and pickaxe. The total pickaxe, axe and hammer power can also be altered. Dedicated to Acronix98. Legendary Item, Rainbow Rarity
The Tome of Omega Manipulation - Tooltip: Manipulate Matter Itself. Use This to control and move any mob, npc, boss or block it also can do insane damage to anything
The Eternal Decimator Pickaxe - Tooltip: The Decimator. Pickaxe Power: 5000%
The Eternal Shredder Hamaxe - Tooltip: The Shredder. Hammer Power: 4000% Axe Power: 4000%
The Elemental Pickaxe - Tooltip: The Fusion of Elements. Pickaxe Power: 4000%
The Elemental Hamaxe - Tooltip: The Fusion of Elements. Hammer Power: 3500% Axe Power: 3500%
The Terra Pickaxe - Tooltip: A Pickaxe Fusing Light & Dark. Pickaxe Power: 3500%
The Terra Hamaxe - Tooltip: A Hamaxe Fusing Light & Dark. Hammer Power: 2500% Axe Power: 2500%
The Dimensional Pickaxe - Tooltip: Infused with Otherworldly Energy. Pickaxe Power: 3000%
The Dimensional Hamaxe - Tooltip: Infused with Otherworldly Energy. Hammer Power: 3000% Axe Power: 3000%
The Galaxian Pickaxe - Tooltip: Power of the Galactic. Pickaxe Power: 2500%
The Galaxian Hamaxe - Tooltip: Power of the Galactic. Hammer Power: 2000% Axe Power: 2000%
The True Lunar Pickaxe - Tooltip: Consumed with Lunar Energy. Pickaxe Power: 1000%
The True Lunar Hamaxe - Tooltip: Consumed with Lunar Energy. Hammer Power: 500% Axe Power: 500%
The Eternity Relocator - Tooltip: The ultimate tool. Grants The effects of the Rod of Discord/Normallity Relocator(hotkey), The Cosmolight(hotkey), The Cell Phone/Magic Mirror(left click/hot key), the Unlimited Buffs(hotkey), Magnet(Right Click) this will bring items to you at further distances and has insane range, when in inventory it also displays the stats of the cell phone all hotkey effects are enabled by the player.
The Ultima Rod - Tooltip: The Builder's best friend. Grants the abilities of every building tool including the grand design, paint tools, building wands, actuation rod, staff of regrowth, ice rod, unstable staff and much more. It has insane speed and infinite range
The Ultima Hook - Tooltip: The ultimate hook. grants nearly unlimited hooks that have insane range and speed.
The Eternity Fishing Rod - Tooltip: The ultimate fishing rod. Fishing Power: 9999%, Throws 20 Lines at once.
The Elemental Bug Net - Tooltip: The ultimate bug net, why? Grants the ability to catch suspicious critters...
The Sigil of Time - Tooltip: Time is in your hands... Freezes time itself you need certain accessories to avoid being frozen among everything else
The Eternity Shield Mount - Tooltip: The Guardian of Many. Summons a mount that has all different speeds and can go insanely fast in all directions the shield also reduces damage taken by 50% and this also gives you a thorns effect.
The Eternal Destroyer Mount - Tooltip: For A True Destroyer. Pickaxe Power: 100,000% Hamaxe Power: 100,000%. Summons An insanley fast mount that can destroy your world even fast. You should be careful with this item
Vanity
Acronix98's Set - Tooltip: Great for impersonating mod devs. Consists of Acronix's Eternity Blade, The Wings of Acronix, Acronix's Royal Helm, Acronix's Ancient Plate, Acronix's Sprinters, The Soul of Acronix(Only For The Worthy).
TheOverGod's Set - Tooltip: Great for impersonating mod devs. Consists of The God's Wings, The God's Diving Helm, The God's Diving Suit, The God's Diving Pants
Materials
Eternal Energy
Bar of Eternity
Eternium Bar
Core of Eternity
Essence of Oblivion
Essence of Volcanox
Elemental Energy
Voidstone Bar
Voidstone Ore
Bar of the Elements
Bar of Dimensions
Galaxian Bar
True Luminite Bar
Other
Ammo Types - The Elemental Bullet Pouch - Damage: 900,000,000 Endless supply of a fusion of bullet types. The Elemental Arrow Quiver - Damage: 900,000,000 Endless supply of a fusion of arrow types. The Elemental Rocket Pack - Damage: 900,000,000 Endless supply of a fusion of rockets these will not destroy tiles. The Elemental Explosion pack Damage: 900,000,000 Endless supply of a fusion of rockets, these will destroy tiles. The Elemental Combo Pack - Damage: 900,000,000 Endless supply of special ammo types
NPCS - Acronix The Fallen God
Power-Ups - The Elemental Heart: Increases max life by 7,000. The Elemental Star: Increases maximum mana by 7,000.
Enemies - The Eternity Destroyer, The Eater of Universes, The Void Drone, The Soul Phantom, The Void Devourer, The Servant of Oblivion, The Grip of Reality, The Grip of Death,
Events - The Eternity Moon & The Elemental Rain
Biomes & Structures - The Eternity Biome is a post-moon lord biome that generates after using the eternity biome summoning item which is crafted. It will become more difficult as you progress and it has tons of new enemies, drops and some ores generate in the biome. The final boss is also fought here, and it is not required to have a new world to generate the biome since it is generated manually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom