Member-Run Project The Fallen Star Bestiary

This edition is as menacing as it is well written. I know @Commander Crocket will have some edits in mind, considering we could have added a lot more, and been a little more precise on certain things. Either way, loving the look of this entry.

I know I say it aaaaall the time, but this format is just great, and I'm happy to have started it up like this, because our work looks clean.

Also, hello there to the new readers. o/ I see we've gained a bit of interest from other parts of the forums, because of this thread's popularity. (( Let's hope for a front page feature :b ))

Yes, @Teal will have to change around the entry so it includes the new edits. I'm going to have to update the second post with the link of this recent entry.

I say we should do wisps since Samrux wants to do it REALLY badly.
Problems with that:
Little to no factual evidence we can dredge into existence.
The things it's anchored to is humanoid.
Not enough content to base a full fledged entry on.

OK, this discussion is getting a little weird. Honestly, I don't mind what we write about for this next entry, as long as it is suitable, we have enough factual information to base it on, and has no humanoid relations.

Though I think we should do some humanoid mobs afterwards, in a few weeks time when we have a bunch of entries up.

gah you guys are fast , i have to catch up so i can make more arts for your entries.
question, can i submit some art even after the entry is posted?

Back
Top Bottom