The Great Tree vs Axe War

Make your decision!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1688592270058.png

This is for you ignorant tree people, the axe people arent safe either

Picking between 🪓 and 🌳 is like picking a favorite parent.
Terraria my favorite game and this rainbow boulder intrigues me but I'm a summoner main and would love more summons

I gotta see what both sides offer
Trees are nature's finest creations. The beauty of nature should be enough to convince you. Just stay out of the Jungle. Much less beauty there, much more everything trying to kill you.

We also offer spontaneous combustion, being able to reproduce when set on fire, and slapstick comedy.
(Eucalyptus Trees are prone to igniting for no apparent reason, some trees need fire to germinate, and Coconuts speak for themselves.)

AXES, TREES, AND ALL WHO STAND ASIDE! HEAR THY WORD OF THE FAITH!

MEANINGLESS BICKERING OVER THE PERPETUAL CYCLE OF NATURAL ORDER

AXE AND TREE BE DAMNED, BOTH ARE OF THE SAME COIN, EQUALLY SHACKLED IN PURPOSE

BOTH DESTINED TO OUTLAST ONE ANOTHER FOREVERMORE, THERE WILL BE NO VICTOR IN YOUR WAR

ALL THAT REMAINS FROM THE ASHES WILL BE THE INEVITABLE 🌈🪨, AND THE SALVATION IT SHALL GRANT UPON US

FOR BOULDERS ARE THE ULTIMATE SYMBOL OF LOVE, THE FIRST MARK OF REBIRTH

RAISE THY ARMS FOR THE 🌈🪨 FAITH, THE ONE AND ONLY TRUTH

AND TOGETHER, WE SHALL WITNESS TRUE BEAUTY

UNTO ETERNITY

🌈🪨🌈🪨🌈🪨🌈🪨🌈🪨🌈🪨🌈🪨🌈🪨🌈🪨🌈🪨🌈🪨🌈🪨🌈🪨🌈🪨🌈🪨🌈🪨🌈🪨🌈🪨

Trees are nature's finest creations. The beauty of nature should be enough to convince you. Just stay out of the Jungle. Much less beauty there, much more everything trying to kill you.

We also offer spontaneous combustion, being able to reproduce when set on fire, and slapstick comedy.
(Eucalyptus Trees are prone to igniting for no apparent reason, some trees need fire to germinate, and Coconuts speak for themselves.)
Hm yes interesting, however do they have anything to offer a little summoner such as myself?

Back
Top Bottom