The Great Tree vs Axe War

Make your decision!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maintaining good terms on equal ground describes team squirrel perfectly! We aren't hostile to trees, axes, or any other team.
1690386996549.png

Sounds like Axe propaganda to me, I am not quite convinced.

The war’s basically over. There’s not really a need to pick a side anymore. But if you do pick a side, it should be axe. We have memes
Strong argument for sure, but I need more than just memes. I want to know the strengths, benefits as well as the moral grounds of your side to decide better.

You should actually pick tree the person that posted above me is wrong
But can you convince me the Tree side is superior?

View attachment 416794

Strong argument for sure, but I need more than just memes. I want to know the strengths, benefits as well as the moral grounds of your side to decide better.

But can you convince me the Tree side is superior?
Allow this speech to show you which side to take:

My fellow warriors!

Today, we stand at the threshold of a great battle, a battle that will be etched in the annals of history! But unlike any battle we have fought before, this time our enemy is not a rival tribe or a foreign army. No, my brave comrades, our foe today is none other than the mighty trees themselves!

These towering giants have dared to encroach upon our lands, to claim the earth that rightfully belongs to us, the sons of the North! They stand tall, their branches reaching for the sky, casting shadows upon our homesteads, and obstructing our path to glory. But mark my words, my brethren, the time for their dominance is at an end!

Do you not remember the tales of our ancestors, those who sailed across treacherous seas, who conquered foreign lands and left their mark upon the world? We carry their blood within our veins! We are the descendants of those fearless warriors, destined to continue their legacy and carve our own path through history.

We have faced fierce foes before, enemies who trembled at the mere mention of our name. And today, we face a different kind of adversary, but fear not, for we shall triumph! These trees may seem mighty and invincible, but we possess a strength they cannot comprehend. We possess the indomitable spirit of the Viking, the fire that burns within us, relentless and unforgiving!

Our axes shall cleave through their trunks like lightning, our blades shall dance with deadly precision, and our war cries shall echo through the forests, striking fear into the hearts of these wooden monsters. We shall unleash our fury upon them, reducing their mighty branches to kindling, and their trunks to mere rubble.

Today, my brothers, we wage a war on trees! And know this, victory shall be ours! We fight not only for the glory of conquest, but for the very essence of our Viking spirit, for the freedom to roam our lands unimpeded. Our ancestors look down upon us from the halls of Valhalla, and they cheer us on as we embark on this unusual yet glorious battle!

So, gather your strength, my brave warriors! Let your battle cries be heard across the land, shaking the foundations of these very forests! With each swing of your axe, remember who you are and the legacy you carry. Today, we wage war against the trees, and when the dust settles, they shall know the might of the Vikings, the unstoppable force that we are!

Let the battle begin!

Allow this speech to show you which side to take:

My fellow warriors!

Today, we stand at the threshold of a great battle, a battle that will be etched in the annals of history! But unlike any battle we have fought before, this time our enemy is not a rival tribe or a foreign army. No, my brave comrades, our foe today is none other than the mighty trees themselves!

These towering giants have dared to encroach upon our lands, to claim the earth that rightfully belongs to us, the sons of the North! They stand tall, their branches reaching for the sky, casting shadows upon our homesteads, and obstructing our path to glory. But mark my words, my brethren, the time for their dominance is at an end!

Do you not remember the tales of our ancestors, those who sailed across treacherous seas, who conquered foreign lands and left their mark upon the world? We carry their blood within our veins! We are the descendants of those fearless warriors, destined to continue their legacy and carve our own path through history.

We have faced fierce foes before, enemies who trembled at the mere mention of our name. And today, we face a different kind of adversary, but fear not, for we shall triumph! These trees may seem mighty and invincible, but we possess a strength they cannot comprehend. We possess the indomitable spirit of the Viking, the fire that burns within us, relentless and unforgiving!

Our axes shall cleave through their trunks like lightning, our blades shall dance with deadly precision, and our war cries shall echo through the forests, striking fear into the hearts of these wooden monsters. We shall unleash our fury upon them, reducing their mighty branches to kindling, and their trunks to mere rubble.

Today, my brothers, we wage a war on trees! And know this, victory shall be ours! We fight not only for the glory of conquest, but for the very essence of our Viking spirit, for the freedom to roam our lands unimpeded. Our ancestors look down upon us from the halls of Valhalla, and they cheer us on as we embark on this unusual yet glorious battle!

So, gather your strength, my brave warriors! Let your battle cries be heard across the land, shaking the foundations of these very forests! With each swing of your axe, remember who you are and the legacy you carry. Today, we wage war against the trees, and when the dust settles, they shall know the might of the Vikings, the unstoppable force that we are!

Let the battle begin!
Now this is quite compelling, and very motivational!

Any rebuttal from Team Tree representatives?

Luke 6:27-28
"But I say to you who hear, love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you."

Romans 12:18
"If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all."

Team Squirrel focuses on fun instead of fighting. (However, I do occasionally enjoy a good old-fashioned friendly debate.)
We also have memes. Even a few squirrel puns! For instance: "Axe propaganda? What a scuridious allegation!"

Now this is quite compelling, and very motivational!

Any rebuttal from Team Tree representatives?
I'm not one to give long speeches, but the selling point to me was this. Putting trees next to your name started as a jab against Twitter X and Red brought it here. Also, we need Trees for oxygen. Good luck breathing without oxygen.

Back
Top Bottom